+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Any updates?how many months for people do receive
Medicals?i have been waiting since dec 3 2019.I don’t know why Amman takes long.
I got my medical request 2 months after they received my application. Some people here its 4 months

Reactions: Nina12

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Thank you everyone. Really kind of you!! My wife and I are debating where and how to send the passeports, to Beirut or Amman. Our visa office is in Amman. My wife resides in Hama. However she never been in Jordan before. Does the actual visa stamping takes place only in Amman? Do Beirut send the passports to Amman?? Another issue is that Syrians traveling to Lebanon these days face a hard time to get permission to cross the border. During biometric appointment, my wife took an express taxi to Hamra Beirut, during that time it costed her almost 200.000 lira back in may 2019. Back then us dollar was only 500 lira. Today it’s worth 1000 lira. I am guessing that it will cost half million lira for the taxi. And because i have to send the money in emergency, because we want to save time, and because we have a 30 days deadline, i need to send the money via western union, and to send half million lira via western union which allow you to send no more than 500$ can per day (for that you only get 150000 lira) so bref, it will take me 4 days to send the money via western union, and will cost me 1650$ can just for the taxi !!!. Let alone the other travelling expenses. Any suggestions please. If you were at my place what would you do?
I think it's better to go to Amman coz our papers will get done there. To save time it's better. And like Milad said if you go to Beirut or Erbil they will have to mail it and takes time. Just compare the options and the costs. I just wish the office in syria was open :(

Reactions: Nina12 and Miladb

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
So in this case I got decision made on 17-Feb and no ppr yet
you will get a good news soon, it depends on the visa office. Some people got PPR within few days after DM others after a month. I hope visa officer will be satisfied about your application and send you a PPR soon

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Thank you everyone. Really kind of you!! My wife and I are debating where and how to send the passeports, to Beirut or Amman. Our visa office is in Amman. My wife resides in Hama. However she never been in Jordan before. Does the actual visa stamping takes place only in Amman? Do Beirut send the passports to Amman?? Another issue is that Syrians traveling to Lebanon these days face a hard time to get permission to cross the border. During biometric appointment, my wife took an express taxi to Hamra Beirut, during that time it costed her almost 200.000 lira back in may 2019. Back then us dollar was only 500 lira. Today it’s worth 1000 lira. I am guessing that it will cost half million lira for the taxi. And because i have to send the money in emergency, because we want to save time, and because we have a 30 days deadline, i need to send the money via western union, and to send half million lira via western union which allow you to send no more than 500$ can per day (for that you only get 150000 lira) so bref, it will take me 4 days to send the money via western union, and will cost me 1650$ can just for the taxi !!!. Let alone the other travelling expenses. Any suggestions please. If you were at my place what would you do?
the instructions should be written in the PPR email about how to submit your passport. I beliver they mentioned an address to send your passport to.

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Any updates?how many months for people do receive
Medicals?i have been waiting since dec 3 2019.I don’t know why Amman takes long.
for me :
application transferred to Amman : november 12
medical instructions : feb 4
nothing since then

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Guys thank you for your comments and advices, but as of this morning, I received passport request 3 days after receiving pre arrival!!!! That was unusually quick from their part. Thank you god everything started coming at once. It was such a long journey but it’s coming to an end soon.
congratulations! :D

Dahansam1

Feb 12, 2020
the instructions should be written in the PPR email about how to submit your passport. I beliver they mentioned an address to send your passport to.
It says to go to a visa office near you. My question is don’t visa offices send passports to embassy for stamping? So by me going straight to an embassy would save delivery time by dhl

Dahansam1

Feb 12, 2020
I think it's better to go to Amman coz our papers will get done there. To save time it's better. And like Milad said if you go to Beirut or Erbil they will have to mail it and takes time. Just compare the options and the costs. I just wish the office in syria was open :(
I need to make sure though that the embassy in amman accepts taking passeports straight from applicants