+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Is it just me who did the medical before the file went to Amman. Seems like everyone's file went to Amman first then they got medical. I'm opposite. Medical request August 19th. Medical passed September 6th. Sent the file to Amman on October 27th for processing...

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Is it just me who did the medical before the file went to Amman. Seems like everyone's file went to Amman first then they got medical. I'm opposite. Medical request August 19th. Medical passed September 6th. Sent the file to Amman on October 27th for processing...
That’s ok as long as your spouse got the medicals done

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hello guys my Wife's sister's husband got his decision made today , I hope everyone of you got updates soon ,

p.s : we applied on the same day & our medical test send in the same day , but I got decision made before than him 17-Feb-2020 and he got his on 6-Mar-2020 , witch it mean 18 days between us .
Congratulations!!
Do you know which day exactly they got the update? Saturday or Friday? Thanks

Reactions: Miladb

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
no updates for me
guys, do they need to request biometrics to do the background check or no relation between the two? because I received the medical request last month but no biometrics request yet and I wonder if they can process the background check without biometrics

Reactions: Nina12 and Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
no updates for me
guys, do they need to request biometrics to do the background check or no relation between the two? because I received the medical request last month but no biometrics request yet and I wonder if they can process the background check without biometrics
Actually no idea about that because I do my biometric at the beginning , so I'm not sure maybe soon you will receive request for biometric before they start to do the background check .

Reactions: fkk10 and Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
no updates for me
I don’t know about background check.But my spouse did biometrics in nov 2019 and then we got a request to do police certification again so now we been waiting for medical since dec 3 2019 when my file got transferred to amman

Reactions: fkk10

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I think they would need both to do background check but I could be wrong.Doesnt usually biometrics come first but everyone file is different

Reactions: fkk10