+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
At all
Nothing
I wish they send PPR and give use more time until things get better but at least we feel better
I was expecting they will send us PPR and give us at least 90 days to submit it or at least send us a decision made letter to know what is the decision they made.

Reactions: Nina12

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone in this group share their experience about what happened between Decision made and PPR, what are the changes happened on GCKEY account or Ecase . Thanks

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
My decision made and pre arrival was on 14-Feb-2020 untill now nothing change ppr doesn't take more than three weeks but due to corona virus and the quarantine maybe we have to wait for few months .

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
My decision made and pre arrival was on 14-Feb-2020 untill now nothing change ppr doesn't take more than three weeks but due to corona virus and the quarantine maybe we have to wait for few months .
Once they open they will start sending PPR. But my only concern is have they sent you anything during this time ? did you received any letter telling you what was the decision that they made on your application ?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Once they open they will start sending PPR. But my only concern is have they sent you anything during this time ? did you received any letter telling you what was the decision that they made on your application ?
No brother , nothing .

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Will keep you updated, Jordan still in total curfew , they announced today they will start eases the lockdown but this will happened slowly. Few business are opened now but the other businesses they will start opening within a plans and procedures for the next weeks. Canadian Visa office according to their website they still closed for further notice. and moving between cities still prohibited. If they want to send any PPR they will send it after the lockdown is over. hopefully soon!!!.

any thing changed on your GCkey account and Ecas after you got the Decision made. ?
Please, where did you get the news of amman office which website ?

Thanks