+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Mo.A123

Apr 6, 2018
I am not disrespecting no one i am just saying because of some ppl us all in this girl up had to suffer.may Allah help us all
You have to know that in all groups of people weather they are Muslims, Christians, Jews or whatever religion out there, there are people faking. I am suffering too from those kinds of people but talking about a single group is just close minded !!!

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
We are all brothers and sisters , I wish everyone get great news soon , maybe God has good plan to all of us even if it take alot of time , hopefully soon we will get our visa and we will join our spouse , we just have to wait and keep smile .

best regard to all of you Dear

Mo.A123

Apr 6, 2018
We are all brothers and sisters , I wish everyone get great news soon , maybe God has good plan to all of us even if it take alot of time , hopefully soon we will get our visa and we will join our spouse , we just have to wait and keep smile .

best regard to all of you Dear
Well said Miladb.InshaAllah we all get good news soon.

Reza3zar

Jan 31, 2020
Hey guys
I have a question, I sent an email to Amman's office to ask them about my application and they answered that you in processing.... But in the end of email they mentioned (
Immigration section, Ankara), I'm confuse, Amman or Ankara?
Who has been sent an email to Amman's office yet and can check end of his/her email that they mentioned Ankara or Amman)
Thanks everyone in advance

Reactions: Nina12

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys
I have a question, I sent an email to Amman's office to ask them about my application and they answered that you in processing.... But in the end of email they mentioned (
Who has been sent an email to Amman's office yet and can check end of his/her email that they mentioned Ankara or Amman)
Hmmm. Not sure. Non of my emails say Ankara

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys
That’s really weird.it should just say Amman

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
good morning , does anybody know how long it takes to process medical results in Amman VO ?
Hello good morning :)I got my medical instruction letter with three months , so probably between two months to three months . But for result it should be one week