+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
He never visited canada. He did his biometrics September 12. And October 21st my application went to Amman Jordan for further processing
Since your application passed 6 month, Have CIC requested any new documents or have they asked you to re-send documents . for example the marriage certificate and police certificate are valid or 6 month. Have they asked you to re-send a new ones,

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Since your application passed 6 month, Have CIC requested any new documents or have they asked you to re-send documents . for example the marriage certificate and police certificate are valid or 6 month. Have they asked you to re-send a new ones,
Noooo. I hope they don't ask

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
question : can my wife apply for a visitor visa now while her PR is being proccessed ?
and is it gonna affect the process ? can we ask after she comes to canada on a visitor visa to transfer the medical exam here to canada so she doesn't have to go back to jordan ?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I got update this morning.so Amman office send message to my lawyer saying that they send a message to the person working on the file so it’s the ppl working there not sending us updates.dont these see we have been far from our spouses.So it is the ppl working there doing this to us.allah pls help us all in this group get updates and visa soon.So she send a message saying we need the medicals so hopefully something comes

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
I got update this morning.so Amman office send message to my lawyer saying that they send a message to the person working on the file so it’s the ppl working there not sending us updates.dont these see we have been far from our spouses.So it is the ppl working there doing this to us.allah pls help us all in this group get updates and visa soon.So she send a message saying we need the medicals so hopefully something comes
Ohhh wow. They are just lazy!!!! Ugh. Happy for you. Inshalla we will all get updates soon and meet with our spouses.

Reactions: Nina12

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
I did the visitor visa and I didn’t get approved abd it’s waste of money because they already know your doing permanent residence application so it won’t be approved.
Good to know. I was thinking of doing the visa visitor application. So i will not be doing it if it's waste

Reactions: Nina12

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
i hope you will hear something soon.!!!

by saying people, do you mean the pple working in amman or here is canada ?

Thanks

Reactions: Reza3zar and Nina12