+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Sandrasoso

Jul 31, 2013
Hello soso,

You messaged me about visit visas? My husband got 2 visit visas,1 of them multiple,and we got PR 3 months after the last visa was issued. How can I help?

Let me know! and Goodluck to everyone!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Sandrasoso said:
Hello soso,

You messaged me about visit visas? My husband got 2 visit visas,1 of them multiple,and we got PR 3 months after the last visa was issued. How can I help?

Let me know! and Goodluck to everyone!
Hey !! I appreciate you answering me. I want to apply for my husband te multiple visa but I need your advice please! How can I get it for him fast? My plan was I am
Pregnant 3 months now and I'm pregnant with identical twins. I want to go back to Canada because I can't live in Jordan anymore it's too hard for me and I cannot get along with people here. Me and my husband plan to leave March 1st. So I would be 4 months. I am due June 30th. My doctor said she could write a doctors letter stating that I have to have extra care in Canada and that it is better for me to stay in Canada and give birth to the babies in Canada. But I want my husband to come with me. I don't want to leave him here. What kind of proof can I put in the application for my husband to prove that he will come back to Jordan?? I want him to stay for the babies birth.

Fatush

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2012
File Transfer...
15-5-2012
Med's Request
5-3-2013
Med's Done....
25-3-2013
Passport Req..
4-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-8-2014
LANDED..........
3-9-2014
Hi all, i was reading your problems, i didn't know how to join this before.i have been waiting for my permanent residence since two years ago i applied in February 8, And no news about my application it always says in process, this will make me crazy. I am in Canada with my husband but as a visitor, it is my second visit visa and i am still waiting for my permanent residence, i cant do anything here, i cant work or study, what are they doing in the embassy !!! :(
:-[

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Fatush said:
Hi all, i was reading your problems, i didn't know how to join this before.i have been waiting for my permanent residence since two years ago i applied in February 8, And no news about my application it always says in process, this will make me crazy. I am in Canada with my husband but as a visitor, it is my second visit visa and i am still waiting for my permanent residence, i cant do anything here, i cant work or study, what are they doing in the embassy !!! :(
:-[
Have you tried talking to the MP?

Also, how did you get the visa? How did you prove to the officer that you will come back?

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
Have you tried talking to the MP?

Also, how did you get the visa? How did you prove to the officer that you will come back?
hi everyone ,,
my wife is going for the MP and he tell us that he cant do anything just the time is not over , so every body must wait 22 months for processing files ,

Fatush

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2012
File Transfer...
15-5-2012
Med's Request
5-3-2013
Med's Done....
25-3-2013
Passport Req..
4-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-8-2014
LANDED..........
3-9-2014
Hi Soso, when i applied for my first visit visa i was working and i was a member in the lawyers association,and they gave me the visa for 6 months, then i extend the visa for another 4 months, then i went to visit my family in last August, and in October i applied for a new visit visa, but at that time i wasn't have any work and i lost my membership in the lawyers association because i left Jordan for 10 months, the only thing i gave to them is invitation letter from my husband and they gave me the second visa for 6 months, it was very easy elhamdella in two weeks the visa was issued.and now i will apply to extend my visa again, it is not easy to stay away from our spouses, but it is not easy to to stay in Canada as a visitor you cant do anything, and you don't have health care insurance there or any bank account.and i went to sponsorship section in the embassy before i leave Jordan in october to ask about my application and they told me it is in process and i have to wait until they send me an email!!and my second medical exam will expire next month!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Fatush said:
Hi Soso, when i applied for my first visit visa i was working and i was a member in the lawyers association,and they gave me the visa for 6 months, then i extend the visa for another 4 months, then i went to visit my family in last August, and in October i applied for a new visit visa, but at that time i wasn't have any work and i lost my membership in the lawyers association because i left Jordan for 10 months, the only thing i gave to them is invitation letter from my husband and they gave me the second visa for 6 months, it was very easy elhamdella in two weeks the visa was issued.and now i will apply to extend my visa again, it is not easy to stay away from our spouses, but it is not easy to to stay in Canada as a visitor you cant do anything, and you don't have health care insurance there or any bank account.and i went to sponsorship section in the embassy before i leave Jordan in october to ask about my application and they told me it is in process and i have to wait until they send me an email!!and my second medical exam will expire next month!
You have been waiting for more than 24 months and they are not doing anything?! Omg that is so unfair really! I know some people who got their golden email at just around 16-18 months. I don't know if you read one of my posts but I am going to apply for multiple visa for my husband. I am in jordan now with my husband and I got pregnant. I am 3 months and pregnant with twins. However I have a high risk pregnancy and I need to go back to canada for extra care. So I'm getting the doctors letter sometime this week or next. My ob has been so busy she doesn't even answer her phone. So I'm hoping the doctor letter will help him get the visa.

Fatush

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2012
File Transfer...
15-5-2012
Med's Request
5-3-2013
Med's Done....
25-3-2013
Passport Req..
4-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-8-2014
LANDED..........
3-9-2014
Hi Soso let your husband apply for the visa , they said it need 6 weeks to process the visit visa application, but it took me only 2 weeks, about my sponsorship i should still wait for one month, because they start to count after the application transfer to Jordan and my application was transferred in may 2012, if they didn't send the golden email next month i will call them, and soon they will change the time for sponsorship process and i am afraid that they will make it more than 22 months.i think the letter from your doctor will help!

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
Fatush said:
Hi Soso let your husband apply for the visa , they said it need 6 weeks to process the visit visa application, but it took me only 2 weeks, about my sponsorship i should still wait for one month, because they start to count after the application transfer to Jordan and my application was transferred in may 2012, if they didn't send the golden email next month i will call them, and soon they will change the time for sponsorship process and i am afraid that they will make it more than 22 months.i think the letter from your doctor will help!
Hii i just applied for my hubbys visitor visa i actually didnt send it yet and im wondering how do i send it?? I did the invitation letter and my MP said it only takes 2 weeks thanks in advance

Fatush

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2012
File Transfer...
15-5-2012
Med's Request
5-3-2013
Med's Done....
25-3-2013
Passport Req..
4-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-8-2014
LANDED..........
3-9-2014
Hi, do you mean where to send it ??

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Fatush said:
Oh yes! That's why. They count from the day you get approved as a sponsor. I got my sponsor approval after 28 days or 29. Let's say after less than a month or so. So for me they count from March 13 not February 18. Which isn't much of a difference. So technically we have been waiting 11 months only. But I pray to god that the embassy in Iraq makes a big difference for the embassy in Jordan. Inshallah ya rab. However, I am letting my lawyer do the visit visa for my husband because I'm too scared I will make a mistake doing his visa online. We decided to do it online since online is faster. So the supporting documents we are putting are my doctors letter, notice of assessment from 2012, ticket showing he is leaving and coming back in 4 months, history of travel from passport, employment letter, car ownership, bank statement, and I think that's it for now. We don't own our house because we live with my in laws so we can't prove that. But if you think I should include anything else let me know. Also my lawyer is doing the invitation letter for me.

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
Fatush said:
Hi, do you mean where to send it ??
yes plz and can u send me the link for the application? I already did the letter of invitation. Anything else you would suggest

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
l.abas said:
yes plz and can u send me the link for the application? I already did the letter of invitation. Anything else you would suggest
If you want, apply online it is faster! Go to the cic website and click apply online. I heard it's easy but I'm too scared to do it because I don't want to make any mistakes. I prefer my lawyer to do it for me. We are sending her all the supporting documents and we are hoping he gets the multiple visa.

Fatush

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2012
File Transfer...
15-5-2012
Med's Request
5-3-2013
Med's Done....
25-3-2013
Passport Req..
4-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-8-2014
LANDED..........
3-9-2014
Hi, you can apply at the embassy, but in this case you have to go at 6 am to apply and they accept only 30 applications a day. but there is another option, and much easier than applying at the embassy you don't have to go at 6 am and the people there are more friendly, but you have to pay extra 50$.i applied my second visa there and it was easier and faster.I didn't try to apply online but i extend my visa online while i am in Canada, i didn't use a lawyer for any of my applications, but i went to an office in shmaisani and they helped me in my visas for 20 JD only,and it was very fast in 30 min they finished my application.
Here is the address for the office
مبنى لؤلؤة الشميساني,
شارع عبد الحميد شومان, الشميساني
ص.ب: 941571 عمان 11194, الأردن
هاتف: 4462 566 6 962+

And this address for where to apply your visit visa

المنظمة الدولية للهجرة,تلاع العلي عمارة رقم 12, مقابل شارع الجامعة الاردنية, شارع سهيل المجدوبة
تقديم الطلبات: 08:30 – 15:30 الاحد - الخميس

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
Fatush said:
Hi, you can apply at the embassy, but in this case you have to go at 6 am to apply and they accept only 30 applications a day. but there is another option, and much easier than applying at the embassy you don't have to go at 6 am and the people there are more friendly, but you have to pay extra 50$.i applied my second visa there and it was easier and faster.I didn't try to apply online but i extend my visa online while i am in Canada, i didn't use a lawyer for any of my applications, but i went to an office in shmaisani and they helped me in my visas for 20 JD only,and it was very fast in 30 min they finished my application.
Here is the address for the office
مبنى لؤلؤة الشميساني,
شارع عبد الحميد شومان, الشميساني
ص.ب: 941571 عمان 11194, الأردن
هاتف: 4462 566 6 962+

And this address for where to apply your visit visa

المنظمة الدولية للهجرة,تلاع العلي عمارة رقم 12, مقابل شارع الجامعة الاردنية, شارع سهيل المجدوبة
تقديم الطلبات: 08:30 – 15:30 الاحد - الخميس

Thank you soooo much!! Im sending my husband the invitation letter tomorrow and he is going from iraq to the embassy in jordan to apply...im gonna tell him to call this place when hes there and i hope they will help him. everyone keeps telling me to do it online and theres too many things they need to be honest maybe in person it will be better..do they take ur passport and what did u give them if u dont mind explaining a bit more??? Thanks so much i wish u all the best