Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
I.kat said:
Whats taking them sooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnng :'(

i havent waited aslong as most of u here but we're not even hearing any good news from you guys who have waited 16 months already!!!!

If only they would request a passport from oneof you id think id calm down
It will start raining PPRs in september

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
What makes you think so? Please advise.

abdmoh said:
It will start raining PPRs in september

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
September is the going back to work month. btw. there are many theories about good September..
lets hope for the rain that ur talking about folks 8)

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi everybody, if anybody got a ppr or their ecase status changed to in process, please let us know ;D
In Ankara office, it happened to some folks in August

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
Wow ... someone who applied back in march 2012 ( 5 months ago ) from the Ankara VO just got their PR ...

Reply from Ankara forum:
Yes.. It took only 4 months to finish the whole process..
Ankara V.O is really fast.

Come on Amman, be faster then Ankara !!!!

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
My applicant is currently in Damascus as I've mentioned before...he will wait 1 week more to hear back from Amman if not he will cross the borders and move there. It is way too dangerous to be living in Syria...the MP promised me updated information regarding his application and they are taking too F'n long to reply back. I sent an email 3 months ago and they replied back 2 weeks ago. Why the heck should I wait 3 months for 1 stupid reply that had no help what so ever????They continue to promise to help with no replies, don't just speak...actually DO IT. Almost 16 months (stage 2) our life has been put on hold with no results what so ever. CIC, MP's, and the VO's have each been telling us to send emails...we have done that over and over..so where is the reply if we should contact by email??? Hypocrites...

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
Canada-Girl2012 said:
My applicant is currently in Damascus as I've mentioned before...he will wait 1 week more to hear back from Amman if not he will cross the borders and move there. It is way too dangerous to be living in Syria...the MP promised me updated information regarding his application and they are taking too F'n long to reply back. I sent an email 3 months ago and they replied back 2 weeks ago. Why the heck should I wait 3 months for 1 stupid reply that had no help what so ever????They continue to promise to help with no replies, don't just speak...actually DO IT. Almost 16 months (stage 2) our life has been put on hold with no results what so ever. CIC, MP's, and the VO's have each been telling us to send emails...we have done that over and over..so where is the reply if we should contact by email??? Hypocrites...
i stopped sending e-mails because they never reply, they dont even reply inquire counted the days when i send it 28 days but nothing happen its more than two months no reply yet, all i can do is waiting them to call or email me, i have been waiting more than 16 months (stage 2) nothing change my e-case still the same (application receive) the last time i went to the embassy they tell me to wait 3 weeks up to one months and ill hear back from them and say im in the last stage in 8 days it will be a month but i dont believe them, all we can do is wait nothing more because there's nothing you can do, i hope at least one of us get ppr because we all need to hear good news, insha allah soon for all of us.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
Sending an email has always been pointless. You write a paragraph to the VO, if they reply its one sentence long and its something you already would've know without having sent the email, a vague answer. My applicant has had a status of "in process" since December 2011 and medicals received, since then...nothing new. I'm glad I'm not the only one with almost 16 months + of stage 2 wait time and I hope to hear good news from one of them. I mean when was the last time we heard someone got PPR from this forum, in May? Ridiculous if you ask me...good luck to you.

musab said:
i stopped sending e-mails because they never reply, they dont even reply inquire counted the days when i send it 28 days but nothing happen its more than two months no reply yet, all i can do is waiting them to call or email me, i have been waiting more than 16 months (stage 2) nothing change my e-case still the same (application receive) the last time i went to the embassy they tell me to wait 3 weeks up to one months and ill hear back from them and say im in the last stage in 8 days it will be a month but i dont believe them, all we can do is wait nothing more because there's nothing you can do, i hope at least one of us get ppr because we all need to hear good news, insha allah soon for all of us.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
By the way will applying for a Visitor Visa have any affect to his PR application processing? How to apply for visitor visa?? How long to be approved??? Please advise
:)

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
By the way will applying for a Visitor Visa have any affect to his PR application processing? How to apply for visitor visa?? How long to be approved??? Please advise
Applying for a visitor visa does not effect your PR application in an way, is it suggested to provide a letter when applying for a visit visa to explain that you are currently working on a PR application.

As for applying .. same way you applied for PR application, download forms online, submit, and wait for approval. ( Application will be send to a VO abroad )

Processing times for Amman VO, (iraq or syria) will take about 21 days, they also have processing times for applications submitted within Canada, I dont know if that anything to do with your case but here they are anyways .. ( if you send a paper application it will take 24 days, online applications take 54 days )

Now I have heard that getting a vistor visa is really hard for middle easterners but if you provide a letter stating your spouses situation in Syria, and your fears it might help your case

Goto : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp - To get started
Good luck hope this helped

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
iwatchtv said:
September is the going back to work month. btw. there are many theories about good September..
lets hope for the rain that ur talking about folks 8)
INSHALLAH

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
CKnD said:
Wow ... someone who applied back in march 2012 ( 5 months ago ) from the Ankara VO just got their PR ...

Reply from Ankara forum:
Yes.. It took only 4 months to finish the whole process..
Ankara V.O is really fast.

Come on Amman, be faster then Ankara !!!!

seriously???? ya allah how i wish my application was sent to ankara

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Canada-Girl2012 said:
it wont effect ur pr application!! i actually know of a girl whos husband was in syria and she got my lawyer to fill out the visitor visa application for her and she also wrote a strong invitiation later and also sent proof with all of it, the girl got accepted and her husband is currently living with her in canada! when i wanted my lawyer to do the same for me she said it will take a week to finalize and send it to amman and they should reply within one week because my invitation letter would be strong due to the situation in syria! she focused a lot on the fact that he has at least $3000 for the visit and to show proof! i mean u can try filling it out urself but i think its best to speak to someone who has done it before .. good luck

Immigrant_sa

May 15, 2010
Salam alikum brothers:

I just need your help and advice.

I'm a doctor and I got a good offer in Canada. I have PR. I'm planing to have my wedding in a month from now. My job starts on Nov 1. Now I want to sponsor my wife. My question is :

Will she better apply for visit visa or student visa? I heard that if she applies /visit student visa, she might be denied because of my status in canada.

Will she better apply before wedding as a single?

Thank you !

Khaild

Mr. Patient

Jan 24, 2012
KhalidIraq said:
The lawyer lied to your husband.
I'm an Iraqi applicant; my file has been in queue for almost 17 months!
Where's the priority?

hi Khalid hope your doing well. for you to get the iraqi applicant priority you will need to send your application under this case when you first send it to mississauga.