Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Since I don't know what is happening with my application,I have written to CIC to get to know whether it was returned or just awaits completeness check, but I don't expect them to reply in the nearest future, so I've decided to ask an immigration lawyer. Is there anyone who used an immigration lawyer at this point in the application proces? I don't know whether it makes sense to pay for the consultation or representation, cause I don't know whether a lawyer may save my application at this point if something is wrong with it.
The reason I am so worried is that I am not sure whether my forms are up to date and whether they made any attempt to charge my debit card. I had some kind of protection set up on my debit card that I didn't know about for a long time and that required a PIN code for transactions. I just managed to remove it on 8 December, hope it was not too late.
My application reached CIO on 2 Oct., no fee has been charged so far.

Alexes

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th Oct 2014
Nomination.....
17th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
16th Jan 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
24th Feb 2015
Med's Request
22nd April 2015
Med's Done....
28th April 2015
Interview........
Not Awaited
Passport Req..
26th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Awaited
LANDED..........
Most Eagerly Awaited!
HappyFlowerChild said:
Since I don't know what is happening with my application,I have written to CIC to get to know whether it was returned or just awaits completeness check, but I don't expect them to reply in the nearest future, so I've decided to ask an immigration lawyer. Is there anyone who used an immigration lawyer at this point in the application proces? I don't know whether it makes sense to pay for the consultation or representation, cause I don't know whether a lawyer may save my application at this point if something is wrong with it.
The reason I am so worried is that I am not sure whether my forms are up to date and whether they made any attempt to charge my debit card. I had some kind of protection set up on my debit card that I didn't know about for a long time and that required a PIN code for transactions. I just managed to remove it on 8 December, hope it was not too late.
My application reached CIO on 2 Oct., no fee has been charged so far.
5125 is a cold noc, so probability is that they might not have even tried charging it. Completeness check for Oct applicants is being speculated to have been completed, so if they were to reject your file, they would have already put it in the return file Q.

Even though you had a protection on your card, the bank should be able to tell you if there was an attempt to charge your card or not.

I personally do not have a clue regarding hiring a lawyer or whether they will be able to help correct a file at this stage, but what mistakes do you preempt were made in the forms???

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Alexes said:
5125 is a cold noc, so probability is that they might not have even tried charging it. Completeness check for Oct applicants is being speculated to have been completed, so if they were to reject your file, they would have already put it in the return file Q.

Even though you had a protection on your card, the bank should be able to tell you if there was an attempt to charge your card or not.

I personally do not have a clue regarding hiring a lawyer or whether they will be able to help correct a file at this stage, but what mistakes do you preempt were made in the forms???
Thank you Alexes! I did not know that banks store records of attempted or failed transactions. I just called my bank and apparently, within the last 2 months, there was no attempt to charge my debit card whether successful or failed one. However they might have returned my file without even attempting to cash the fee. I will try to call CIC later today and see what I can find out.
As to the mistakes, the biggest worry is whether my forms are up to date (they were updated by CIC in August) and I sent my application in late September. I had filled out the forms several times over several months before I decided to send them, this is why I do not know whether I used the old ones or the updated ones. I cannot compare them now because CIC updated the forms once again in November. Another wory is my bank statement that was from January (it was translated to English as my mother lg is different). I also provided them with an updated bank statement but I hadn't translated it, because it was identical to the January one (so the previous translation matched both) and there was hardly any diference in the amount of money. I provided a letter of explanation though. I think that reading this forum makes me paranoid. Thank you once again for your help. Hope it will turn out ok for both of us, as we are in the same boat.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
ksa0510 said:
To clear out highly demanding NOCs.
Other NOCs will be attended to at a faster
pace within the next 2 weeks please
what is the latest DD en cash date for NOC 1111, are they charging curretly October applicants?

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
FaizanAli46 said:
what is the latest DD en cash date for NOC 1111, are they charging curretly October applicants?
19 Sept 1111 Applicant was cashed this morning. See FSW 2014 timeline thread, top of last page.

AAahmed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
per on 27 Jan 2015
Med's Request
16 mar 2015
ksa0510 said:
Current update on fee charging & PER on the 9 Dec.2014 at 15:48 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 10 October (New Entry)-NOCs 1123 & 2131
Latest DD encashed: 16 September(New Entry)
Latest PER: 02 September(New Entry)
hello dear friend :) my file received 27 october same as your noc 0911, do you have any charging pattern for this noc, im so confused as charging seems random these, appreciating ur opinion

Alexes

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th Oct 2014
Nomination.....
17th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
16th Jan 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
24th Feb 2015
Med's Request
22nd April 2015
Med's Done....
28th April 2015
Interview........
Not Awaited
Passport Req..
26th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Awaited
LANDED..........
Most Eagerly Awaited!
HappyFlowerChild said:
Thank you Alexes! I did not know that banks store records of attempted or failed transactions. I just called my bank and apparently, within the last 2 months, there was no attempt to charge my debit card whether successful or failed one. However they might have returned my file without even attempting to cash the fee. I will try to call CIC later today and see what I can find out.
As to the mistakes, the biggest worry is whether my forms are up to date (they were updated by CIC in August) and I sent my application in late September. I had filled out the forms several times over several months before I decided to send them, this is why I do not know whether I used the old ones or the updated ones. I cannot compare them now because CIC updated the forms once again in November. Another wory is my bank statement that was from January (it was translated to English as my mother lg is different). I also provided them with an updated bank statement but I hadn't translated it, because it was identical to the January one (so the previous translation matched both) and there was hardly any diference in the amount of money. I provided a letter of explanation though. I think that reading this forum makes me paranoid. Thank you once again for your help. Hope it will turn out ok for both of us, as we are in the same boat.
Sure my friend, you are welcome!

All the best!!

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Alexes said:
Sure my friend, you are welcome!

All the best!!
I wouldn't say that completeness check has been finished for October applicants. Now I am reading that September applicants from another NOC are being charged. If I remember correctly, an August applicant was charged this morning. It seems now to me that CIC do not follow any charging pattern, they just pick out applications at random.

chanu888

Dec 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
awaiting
Nomination.....
awaiting
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
allready sent
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Will land soon
SMani said:
I used BlueDart and did tracking.. It was signed by Donnie at CIC..

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2171
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
Hi Mani,

I have also sent the my application noc code 2171.. cap was full on Nov end.. still no reply from CIC.. So does that mean I am out
Because my file is not open yet and cap is full after 1.5 months later.

one more the above address you mentioned is different from mine. I sent on below address which I get from CIC website.
Also no one acknowledge me receipt I sent it through DHL

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Centralized Intake Office
PO (Post Office) BOX 7500
Sydney, NS (Nova Scotia)
B1P 0A9
Canada

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
I want to call CIC from outside Canada. I found this numer but it does not seem right: 1-613-944-4000.
Does anyone knows the right numer to contact CIC?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Quote from: SMani on October 13, 2014, 09:45:25 pm

I used BlueDart and did tracking.. It was signed by Donnie at CIC..

Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Hi Mani,

I have also sent the my application noc code 2171.. cap was full on Nov end.. still no reply from CIC.. So does that mean I am out
Because my file is not open yet and cap is full after 1.5 months later.

one more the above address you mentioned is different from mine. I sent on below address which I get from CIC website.
Also no one acknowledge me receipt I sent it through DHL

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Centralized Intake Office
PO (Post Office) BOX 7500
Sydney, NS (Nova Scotia)
B1P 0A9
Canada

2171 game over as of Sep 2nd... If anyone gets PER after that its pure luck..

I sent it to the Courier intake address and the P.O Box is for regular postal service

mielms

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/10/2014
Did anyone else here apply under NOC 4214 (Early childhood educators)? I know it's not a hot position to be filled and there are still a lot of slots... but I was just wondering :)

My app was received on Oct. 1.... wondering if things will move fast enough for me to make a decision on whether or not this will be my last school year here at my current school... and if we can move fast enough to Canada to settle down, find jobs, and have our daughter and myself start the 2015 school year on time.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
sadeelhaneef said:
Dear Friends

can you please also advise me on the work experience letters, shall i send only those experience letters on which i am claiming points.. I have some other job experience letters also but I am not applying under that category..

Also I did some part time jobs (odd jobs) during and after my MSc in UK, do i need to mention that work experience... but unfortunately I don't have any job experience letter for that.....

Many thanks
Only those for which you are claiming points .

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
ahmed5 said:
Only those for which you are claiming points .

It is best to send all your employment certificates since it will show all your work history.. But the one you will use to claim points should have 60 to 80 percent job description that will match the noc you will choose

Alexes

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th Oct 2014
Nomination.....
17th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
16th Jan 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
24th Feb 2015
Med's Request
22nd April 2015
Med's Done....
28th April 2015
Interview........
Not Awaited
Passport Req..
26th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Awaited
LANDED..........
Most Eagerly Awaited!
mielms said:
Did anyone else here apply under NOC 4214 (Early childhood educators)? I know it's not a hot position to be filled and there are still a lot of slots... but I was just wondering :)

My app was received on Oct. 1.... wondering if things will move fast enough for me to make a decision on whether or not this will be my last school year here at my current school... and if we can move fast enough to Canada to settle down, find jobs, and have our daughter and myself start the 2015 school year on time.
Not sure which VO you've applied from, however, even then next 'school year' seems very short duration for your file to be processed and you to fly off.

My personal opinion, you can either aim at next to next new beginning or a break in the next year.

For my application, if I keep my hopes high, am expecting to be ready to move out same time next year!!

All the best!