+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
But that's time line looks very promising..application moved to NDVO, that means something is moving else it would have stay there itself.. trying to take it positive.
They had sent it from Nova Scotia but will have wait for the AOR from NVDO :). Are they not working? Files not moving...my file just got moved from NS after a 6 month dormant mode...:)

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
But that's time line looks very promising..application moved to NDVO, that means something is moving else it would have stay there itself.. trying to take it positive.
Ok, take it like this way which is the real one. ‘Ndvo is getting the files from Nova Scotia office, Ndvo isn’t asking for it’. Files going to Ndvo is a clear symptom of bad destiny. Ndvo is having backlogs and more files are pilling up. I hope you still find the positivity.

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Ok, take it like this way which is the real one. ‘Ndvo is getting the files from Nova Scotia office, Ndvo isn’t asking for it’. Files going to Ndvo is a clear symptom of bad destiny. Ndvo is having backlogs and more files are pilling up. I hope you still find the positivity.
Hmm.. yeah I don't have much knowledge as of now.. just found some happiness when heard something moving . As before last week there was no updates and movement.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hmm.. yeah I don't have much knowledge as of now.. just found some happiness when heard something moving . As before last week there was no updates and movement.
You are right. The ones with knowledge of what’s happening are in anxiety, depression and sadness. Stay away from this knowledge. At least you’ll not suffer. Good that you are happy, stay at the place only.

Reactions: rrss13

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My file moved to NDVO today, below is my timeline. Anybody with the similar timeline in this group?

Application recd - 13th Feb 2020
AOR recd - 22th Feb 2020
Biometric request - 3rd March 2020
Sponsorship Approved - 3rd March 2020
Biometric Passed- 12th March 2020
Medical Passed - 13th March 2020
Moved to NDVO - 11th Sep 2020
Glad to see some things moving in Sydney. Let's hope those [2-3]offices with severe shortage of staff reach all files and push those for further processing.

Reactions: rrss13

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
NDVO will open soon. I found this encouraging BUT GOD knows our future. I bet early next year most officials will be vaccinated, thus NDVO will start with others, however public total vaccination may take up 2 years :-

"The Covid-19 pandemic may be over in India around mid-September, claim two public health experts from the health ministry who used mathematical model-based analysis to draw this projection.

The analysis shows that when the number of infected becomes equal to those removed from circulation by recovery and death, the coefficient will reach the 100 per cent threshold and the epidemic will be "extinguished".
https://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/coronavirus-may-be-over-in-india-around-mid-september-analysis-120060600996_1.html

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
NDVO will open soon. I found this encouraging BUT GOD knows our future. I bet early next year most officials will be vaccinated, thus NDVO will start with others, however public total vaccination may take up 2 years :-

"The Covid-19 pandemic may be over in India around mid-September, claim two public health experts from the health ministry who used mathematical model-based analysis to draw this projection.

The analysis shows that when the number of infected becomes equal to those removed from circulation by recovery and death, the coefficient will reach the 100 per cent threshold and the epidemic will be "extinguished".
https://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/coronavirus-may-be-over-in-india-around-mid-september-analysis-120060600996_1.html
Around mid September 2020 or mid September 2021!!!!

Reactions: Jeevan m

Ksingh91

Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6july2015
Med's Request
6july2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
8july2015
VISA ISSUED...
9july2015
LANDED..........
23aug2015

This article was from june they never thought at that time in September it would be around 1lakh cases per day!!!

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Paul09 I just phoned Call Centre . The lady was in Montreal. She was very polite , friendly and informative.
Here is what she told me;-
WE ARE WORKING ON FEB 12th OR SO , did not even start MAY 2020
WE HAVE ROTATIONAL SHIFTS, CRITICAL STAFF, HAVE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING, so staff is changed here to there in the same office, various schedules. Even if you send any webform there will be same reply. It may take a month or so. Dont worry your application sitting where ever it is nicely. She said they are hiring more staff to handle this situation. I asked that a rumor of few March guys got AOR1 ? Answer; I dont know may be but I checked we are at FEB 12th.
Asked about NDVO? If they are working? She said because of Covid even if the doors are closed they are open inside, I am sure they are working.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Around mid September 2020 or mid September 2021!!!!
LOL It can very well be true as the post avove 1 Lakh/day :( Whole country may take min 2 years for full vaccinations. Urgent staff like public servants, Police Hospitals etc etc Seniors , kids may be given priority. Things should be much better in Early 2021.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Paul09 I just phoned Call Centre . The lady was in Montreal. She was very polite , friendly and informative.
Here is what she told me;-
WE ARE WORKING ON FEB 12th OR SO , did not even start MAY 2020
WE HAVE ROTATIONAL SHIFTS, CRITICAL STAFF, HAVE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING, so staff is changed here to there in the same office, various schedules. Even if you send any webform there will be same reply. It may take a month or so. Dont worry your application sitting where ever it is nicely. She said they are hiring more staff to handle this situation. I asked that a rumor of few March guys got AOR1 ? Answer; I dont know may be but I checked we are at FEB 12th.
Asked about NDVO? If they are working? She said because of Covid even if the doors are closed they are open inside, I am sure they are working.
At the current pace, there is no hope for brand new applications in this decade....but, they are working in improving the situation so they say......

Reactions: singleman

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hii...we just received gcms notes...I m July,2019 applicant...I have a query..."There is a section where they mentioned : Invitation to pre-arrival services , but below that statement ..the status showed - CANCELLED..DO anyone know what that means? Thank u in advance ☺
Before I got my file registered on GC KEY, I would get emails. Since my GC KEY account creation, (created on Sept. 29 2019) the documents that are sent by emails would be cancelled and sent to my online account (GC KEY). I noticed in my GCMS notes.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
At the current pace, there is no hope for brand new applications in this decade....but, they are working in improving the situation so they say......
I dont know why only this category !! She said "we did not start MARCH applications yet , we are at 12th FEB ONLY.." OMG with this speed total time will be 1.5 yrs even more. Is it all because of COVID! .. I wonder or they could do something to reunite families :(