+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Can I apply for a visitor visa for my wife living in India and what are the chances of getting the same if spousal sponsorship application is in progress since Oct 24 2019?
It depends on her travel history, her ties to India and Canada. That's the simplest answer you will get from this forum. I would say. just take a chance, you never know. If lucky, she might get a visa, but there is no negative effect on your spousal sponsorship.

Good luck

Reactions: Nishu2405

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What is ghost update
Here is what I found:-
When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
It is usually a good sign that your application will be approved shortly. :) Cheers

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I would like to know as well because I applied for my wife's TRV and neither has it been rejected nor approved. So did they basically swallow the fees?
NO IRCC will reply you via e-mail or on the web. Please wait as they must have replied you OR will reply you

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Here is what I found:-
When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
It is usually a good sign that your application will be approved shortly. :) Cheers
wow I didn't know that thanks!. So in Gckey its under the "Current Status" heading...never paid any attention to that lol
Does it only happen just before final DM or does it happen a few times during the whole process ?

Ajshah

Aug 31, 2020
Hii...we just received gcms notes...I m July,2019 applicant...I have a query..."There is a section where they mentioned : Invitation to pre-arrival services , but below that statement ..the status showed - CANCELLED..DO anyone know what that means? Thank u in advance ☺

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
wow I didn't know that thanks!. So in Gckey its under the "Current Status" heading...never paid any attention to that lol
Does it only happen just before final DM or does it happen a few times during the whole process ?
I have seen it only happens at the last stages

Reactions: Phalos

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Applied end of august. Gckey shows we are processing your application. Thats it. How long does it normally take for them to make a decision on TRV?
TRV is not like regular sponsorships, thus it does not take many months or years for a DM. It should be matter of days or weeks

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hii...we just received gcms notes...I m July,2019 applicant...I have a query..."There is a section where they mentioned : Invitation to pre-arrival services , but below that statement ..the status showed - CANCELLED..DO anyone know what that means? Thank u in advance ☺
Hey would you mind Sharing the date when the note was created for invitation to pre-arrival services? Thanks.