Phone number: 1-833-222-0408
Fax: 416-744-4274
Address :
Immigration Division
385 Rexdale Blvd.
Etobicoke, Ontario
M9W 1R9

Hope this helps!
SO I guess I am better off getting the certificate and re apply? As it might be done before a year or so

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
This
If you appeal in Toronto it will take roughly 9-12 months to get an ADR and 2 years to get a full hearing.
SO I guess I am better off getting the certificate and re apply? As it might be done before a year or so
I would apply for the appeal, get your certificate once you receive it, contact the appeal office and ask them to give you an estimate for an adr. If it's still a while, just reapply. You can cancel your appeal anytime. But this way, your covering all your bases to get things done as fast as possible

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
This

I would apply for the appeal, get your certificate once you receive it, contact the appeal office and ask them to give you an estimate for an adr. If it's still a while, just reapply. You can cancel your appeal anytime. But this way, your covering all your bases to get things done as fast as possible
If you win the ADR, they send you to the background and medical section of the sponsorship. If you just reapply, it takes months to get to that stage, and I think you need to pay again as well!

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
I think you should appeal. Apply for your divorce decree. Once that is received send it to immigration appeal board with a letter explaining why application originally refused and you're requesting ADR consideration. Toronto office moving fairly quick with ADR wait 10 months on average after you submit appeal. If you reapply so quickly you take the risk of a different visa officer reviewing your file and finding other grounds of refusal. This all depends on how fast you can get the divorce decree too because you will have to get it in hand before you start to apply again. Might be more time wasted.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
2 years since 1st filing. Applied for appeal in end of February and won August 10. But we won in an adr and didn't need to wait for the main hearing which would have been a 2 or 3 year wait, i was told :(
Yes that's lucky you got ADR...you are right the wait is long....many couples on here have been reunited after 5 years filing. ItsgardIt

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello! I won my appeal Aug 10. Can anyone tell me about their experiences and what happened after they won theirs? Thanks

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi everyone! I got notice from IAD that’s my file is select for ADR so I sent all the proofs.. as well my wife take four witness with her self...now anyone have experience of adr so please guide me because on 27 September my hearing so please help me
Congratulations Did you have your adr yet? How did it go

Reactions: Shahzad latif

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
hi everyone. i am new here.i need some advise on what to do with my application..my visa was denied on april 2018 because of criminality.( section 36(2)c )- hubby apllied for appeal on may and in june we got a letter from IAD that my appeal was allowed and so after 3 months VO manila sent me request for new medical and a REHABILITATION. is this normal for them to ask for a rehabilitation even tho i won the appeal already ?
HI! How did things go with your paperwork? My hubby got won an appeal due to criminality. Just wondering if we should expect the same?

Reactions: Shahzad latif

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Congratulations Did you have your adr yet? How did it go
Yah it’s done and I win on the spot they told to my wife that we allow you appeal and set a side the visa officer decision so on 16 October I receive my decision letter and now I am waiting and in how much time my check my cic online account status because it’s still not opening

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Yah it’s done and I win on the spot they told to my wife that we allow you appeal and set a side the visa officer decision so on 16 October I receive my decision letter and now I am waiting and in how much time my check my cic online account status because it’s still not opening
Awesome ! We won ours on August 10. On Oct 3 they sent us request letter for new medical, police records and forms.