Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
demme343 said:
Dear fkl.
Thank you very much for your response .acutely I never wanted to apply to Canada because I was already refused 3 times before inspite very good travel history good financed etc and some valid visa on my passports of Europe my niece in Canada wanted to invite me on her graduation convocation I really don't want to spoil my passport travel history ahahaha .And my real brother sent me sponsor he is citizen of Canada but this time I am happy we do not have to submit original passport because if they take time I can still have my passport in my hands and I can travel to china for my business purpose which is already planned. I think if they really see the form and attached documents they cant reject me I was traveling Europe when I was young and unmarried at that time and I come back intime now I am merried with three daughters of ages 9.8.3 .but this is last time after this will not apply if not get visa ahahahahahah
Dear demme,

You are most welcome. At times having too good finances AND blood relatives has a negative impact i.e. CIC thinks this person has money as well relatives to stay there with - he would over stay. Unfortunately that is an irony, let's hope you don't have the issue this time. If preliminary approved, they would send you a passport request - and you would courier passport to embassy which would be returned after stamping. So keep time lines in mind.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
Dear demme,

You are most welcome. At times having too good finances AND blood relatives has a negative impact i.e. CIC thinks this person has money as well relatives to stay there with - he would over stay. Unfortunately that is an irony, let's hope you don't have the issue this time. If preliminary approved, they would send you a passport request - and you would courier passport to embassy which would be returned after stamping. So keep time lines in mind.
Yea you are right
They are most unpredictable thing i come across in my life
No body ever know there techniques or the way they judging a single case
I just dream may allah put pak in the visa exempt country

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ch.immigration said:
Yea you are right
They are most unpredictable thing i come across in my life
No body ever know there techniques or the way they judging a single case
I just dream may allah put pak in the visa exempt country
You wish :) We Pakistan - as a country need to get wayyyy ahead to reach that stage. From the Pakistan in 60ss where rest of the world would compare whether Newyork would be ahead or Karachi in 80s, thanks to our politicians and armed forces, we have made sure that comparison looks like a joke now.

Besides, once we reach that stage (Insha Allah), moving to Canada would no longer be as important. right?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
You wish :) We Pakistan - as a country need to get wayyyy ahead to reach that stage. From the Pakistan in 60ss where rest of the world would compare whether Newyork would be ahead or Karachi in 80s, thanks to our politicians and armed forces, we have made sure that comparison looks like a joke now.

Besides, once we reach that stage (Insha Allah), moving to Canada would no longer be as important. right?
Yup you are right ...
Its far from our reach
Thats y i say i dream it...
And i thought million times to leave canada and settle in pak with my loved ones
But that looks a dream too
So little are oppurtunities ...
I wish this phase is over soon

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear Ch time is coming not far we came as a nation just 65 years and time take to build nations we need good leader and one day we will find because process has been started now people in Pakistan know slowly slowly what to do

Zeesmac

Nov 9, 2013
Hello,

I am a Canadian Citizen and got married 18 months ago in Pakistan. My husband is a Pakistani national and has his own business (imports electronics). We live in Karachi since his business is doing really well. We wanted to visit family in the summers and my husband applied for the Visitor's Visa but his Visa got rejected on the grounds that he will not return to Pakistan due to:

-Family ties in Canada (myself and my parents)
-His nature of employment (since he is self employed)
-Financial Status (which makes no sense since his assets are way too much)

Is there any advice you all can provide as to what I should be doing now?
-Can I immediately reapply?
-what can I change to meet the requirements?

I will really appreciate your help
JazakAllah

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Way too much assets can be treated negative as well since probably one can spare a good deal of money just for staying longer. Combined that with a Canadian spouse, makes it even more difficult.

Probably showing details of his business in Karachi - which prove he cannot let go of that in any way along with showing that because of it you are living with him too would help. So yes you can reapply again, but it would only matter if the documents you present change the situation entirely. I don't know of how much details you submitted the last time, but bank accounts, business ownership, property, statements of income - even tax returns would help. Still it is not some thing certain. May be ordering notes could help too - but a sure shot negative is ties to Canada i.e. having spouse and her parents there.

Lastly, why don't you apply for PR i.e. Spousal sponsorship?

I have known of a few cases and the general consensus from them was - PR is processed exceptionally fast (up to six months total) if the Canadian spouse is living with husband in his country. The reason is primarily because their first priority is to bring Canadian Citizen back to country - whether you actually pursue that or not.

Zeesmac said:
Hello,

I am a Canadian Citizen and got married 18 months ago in Pakistan. My husband is a Pakistani national and has his own business (imports electronics). We live in Karachi since his business is doing really well. We wanted to visit family in the summers and my husband applied for the Visitor's Visa but his Visa got rejected on the grounds that he will not return to Pakistan due to:

-Family ties in Canada (myself and my parents)
-His nature of employment (since he is self employed)
-Financial Status (which makes no sense since his assets are way too much)

Is there any advice you all can provide as to what I should be doing now?
-Can I immediately reapply?
-what can I change to meet the requirements?

I will really appreciate your help
JazakAllah

Zeesmac

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks so much,

I haven't applied for the PR since I am not in Canada and won't be able to qualify for the part where I have to prove to financially support my spouse as I am unemployed.

Also, I was wondering will my going there first help our case in any way?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Zeesmac said:
Thanks so much,

I haven't applied for the PR since I am not in Canada and won't be able to qualify for the part where I have to prove to financially support my spouse as I am unemployed.

Also, I was wondering will my going there first help our case in any way?
Going "there" is confusing. Earlier, you said something along the lines "we live in Karachi" that made me think you are currently with your spouse as well and NOT in Canada. But what i was trying to say was simple - if a Canadian citizen is living with his/her spouse outside of Canada because of spouse not being admitted to Canada yet, there case is processed way faster.

I don't know about details of requirements for job and being able to financially support your husband. But i have a colleague who was settled in Dubai, his spouse was a Canadian national and was a house wife - living with him in Dubai. His PR was processed in less than six months citing the very same reason i.e. the Citizen wasn't living in Canada because of her spouse - bringing her back to Canada is their priority. Though i must say the guy was very well employed and skilled.

Zeesmac

Nov 9, 2013
Hi fkl,

Yes I do live here,what I meant was will it help the process if I go to Canada myself and then my husband can explain that the reason for visit is to meet up with the wife.

I am quiet certain that in the Sponsorship of Spouse the Sponsor has to qualify to be able to Financially support the spouse that he/she is sponsoring. Are you sure that I can apply from here (Karachi) being a house wife?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Zeesmac said:
Hi fkl,

Yes I do live here,what I meant was will it help the process if I go to Canada myself and then my husband can explain that the reason for visit is to meet up with the wife.

I am quiet certain that in the Sponsorship of Spouse the Sponsor has to qualify to be able to Financially support the spouse that he/she is sponsoring. Are you sure that I can apply from here (Karachi) being a house wife?
Hi Zeesmac,

From what i know if you go to Canada it will be a regular standard case taking 2-3 years for a spousal sponsorship. Regarding whether you can apply from karachi or not, i will have to check with some one who has been through it. Wait a while and i will probably get you some confirmed info.

Zeesmac

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks fkl,

Looking forward to your feedback as eventually I will be sponsoring my husband, just want to start the ball rolling as all the procedure takes time

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Folks, Need to apply Supervisa for my mom from Pakistan. Need to know if we can do the medical prior submitting the application. My mom lives in a far off place from ISL so want to avoid an extra trip for medical .

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Got rejection yesterday
Depressing situation

khansalmankk

May 22, 2014
Hello guys,

I am a Canadian PR card holder and had applied for Citizenship couple of years ago. I owned a grocery store in Toronto and operating my family business. I got married last year in Karachi on September and since then I am living in Karachi with my wife. Now I am planning to apply TRV for my wife so that she can come to Canada for visit. She has done MBA and is working in a Bank for last 8 months. I am gathering the documents in order to apply for TRV of my spouse. I have gathered some documents as below:

1) Her bank statement having around $10K to $15K (Last Six Months) & Account Maintenance Certificate.
2) Her job offer letter (Mentioning her Salary) & Approved Leave Certificate of 3 months by Bank clearly mention her return to job on mention date.
3) Our Wedding & Honeymoon Pictures (50 Photos)
4) Her confirmed Airline Return Ticket
5) My Invitation Letter, PR Card Copy, Pakistani Passport Copy, Bank Statement ( From Canadian Bank) & Notice of Assessment.

Now, Question is that what ELSE (Important Documents) are required to satisfy visa officer and what are the chances of getting TRV?

If anything else would be helpful to make my case strong, please do reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Salman