april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
SAM629 said:
Salam to everyone. My spousal application is processing in Mississauga and I also applied for my TRV last month on 10th june to visit my wife BUT I'm still waiting for CHC Islamabad response. And My TRV case situation is that I have to come back on 2nd september to continue my study as I have to complete my last semester of MBA and I told CHC that I will comeback in any case to complete my MBA. Is there any chance to receive TRV visa in my situation?
I hav also applied on the same date
wife case
but I got a letter on 13 july with all my doc back
letter stating that schedule 1 form was missing
I.submitted again on 15 july
so.hopefully u ll hear something soon
best of luck

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
I got the email for doing my Medical examination IMM1017. But when i am supposed to send the passport? will i be getting an email from cic for it or should i send it now??

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
dukhi said:
I got the email for doing my Medical examination IMM1017. But when i am supposed to send the passport? will i be getting an email from cic for it or should i send it now??
Assuming that you applied online and only submitted a copy of passport, there is a separate phase AFTER medical i.e. once embassy is done with most of your other processing you will receive a "passport request". Only then send it to them via courier. Passport request usually means that your case is approved and it will be stamped. Don't try sending it on your own before that or you might even lose it.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
dukhi said:
@ fkl

yes i did applied online... thanks for the info...really tense about the outcome
dnt get tense
if u got medical request
it means soon u ll get ppr
inshallah
hope for best

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
dukhi said:
I am in a similar situation
I am a Canadian citizen. Applied for my wife's PR on May 27 and got first stage approval on Jun 15th. After that I applied for TRV online on June 26th. Got an email today requesting medical.

I called CIC helpline here and told them that we already got medical done for the PR application and he said that you should be able to use that medical as long as it is less than 12 months old.

Also, don't send the passport until they ask for it.

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
Ch.Immigration >> thats sad that u got ur docs back but hopefully u will get positive response. I am still waiting for embassy response and I want to ask everyone that Is there any way through which I can track my TRV? Or I can contact them to know my application status?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
SAM629 said:
Ch.Immigration >> thats sad that u got ur docs back but hopefully u will get positive response. I am still waiting for embassy response and I want to ask everyone that Is there any way through which I can track my TRV? Or I can contact them to know my application status?
There processing time is 79 days
so u should wait
for wife they usually give visa
inshallah u ll hear something good soon
prayers +goodluck

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
ch.immigration said:
There processing time is 79 days
so u should wait
for wife they usually give visa
inshallah u ll hear something good soon
prayers +goodluck
I applied TRV through visa drop box on 7 june. they mention it takes 40 working days. even on chc islamabad website they show same timeline. I did not hear anything yet form chc Islamabad.Hope it brings good news for everyone.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
kasmusrob said:
I applied TRV through visa drop box on 7 june. they mention it takes 40 working days. even on chc islamabad website they show same timeline. I did not hear anything yet form chc Islamabad.Hope it brings good news for everyone.
I wouldn't trust that 40 working days time line since the page was last updated on 2012-01-31.

The cic page is more up to date (updated Apr 24th 2013) and it says 79 days

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
yeah I just checked and It says 79 days. This is too much!! here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp

tasash

Jul 30, 2009
hi....im permanent resident in Alberta since three years and now i would like to invite my parents(both) on supervisa as it sounds good to meet my parents in minimal time so if anyone has any information regarding that sp plz let me know.....also i heard that because of a huge backlog cic will hold the visitors visa in coming november but not sure abt the news .....plz if anyone have something to share

junaid_m

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
5 Nov 2012
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 2014
Passport Req..
7th Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 Dec
Assalam.u.Allikum Everyone!

My Wife is a Canadian Citizen and living in Canada and she is four months pregnant and wants me to be there with her at the time of delivery. We have applied spousal Sponsorship in September 2012 and i just wanted to ask what are the chances of getting TRV for me while PR application is in process also my wife is a home maker i am financially supporting her from Pakistan she has 7000 Dollars in her account there in canada and i have 5000 in our joint account in Pakistan. can anybody advice me something regarding TRV in my case?
Also i have an apartment that is registered on my name and i am working with government sector since 2009 in the same department, But the question is how i am going to tell them the whole thing? i mean should i attach an extra letter with my application that will be showing all these justifications such as why would i leave Canada on time? and my personal assets? Family ties? etc etc?
Another question is about family ties. When i had applied for PR application i did not mentioned any of my family member on me although, my mother and younger bro are living with me so i have to come back for them so how do i justify this point in my TRV application?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
junaid_m said:
Assalam.u.Allikum Everyone!

My Wife is a Canadian Citizen and living in Canada and she is four months pregnant and wants me to be there with her at the time of delivery. We have applied spousal Sponsorship in September 2012 and i just wanted to ask what are the chances of getting TRV for me while PR application is in process also my wife is a home maker i am financially supporting her from Pakistan she has 7000 Dollars in her account there in canada and i have 5000 in our joint account in Pakistan. can anybody advice me something regarding TRV in my case?
Also i have an apartment that is registered on my name and i am working with government sector since 2009 in the same department, But the question is how i am going to tell them the whole thing? i mean should i attach an extra letter with my application that will be showing all these justifications such as why would i leave Canada on time? and my personal assets? Family ties? etc etc?
Another question is about family ties. When i had applied for PR application i did not mentioned any of my family member on me although, my mother and younger bro are living with me so i have to come back for them so how do i justify this point in my TRV application?
write a separate letter
In subject write ..Purpose of visit
then in different paras explain ur situation
tell them that she is preg so she cant visit mee and cant come until delivery
and to live eachother in these special moments of life is very important
as its your first child
hope its help