march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
SAM629 said:
layla bee >> I have applied for my TRV through TCS on 10 june and I am still waiting to hear from them and your mother applied on 27th june.. Which means Ur mom still have to wait few more weeks i guess. hope for the best.
I hope your mom will hear good news from chc isb in two weeks.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks all of you. I hope that she hears soon. I will also keep you guys posted if I hear anything from them. I have also sent email to enquiry islamabad, and asked them when should I be expecting a response. Lets hope for the best.

angel pari

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
ch.immigration said:
also applied on same date for trv
but on 13 july I got all.my doc back as schedule 1 form was missing
I submitted again on 15 july
So they might b working on june applications
inshallah we all ll hear soon from them
i have applied almost at same times

awaiszafar_4

Jul 27, 2013
in how many day they give reply for visit visa

Hi
can you tell me that in how many day they give reply for visit visa ,
i m going to apply in next 2 weeks
Thanks

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Re: in how many day they give reply for visit visa

awaiszafar_4 said:
Hi
can you tell me that in how many day they give reply for visit visa ,
i m going to apply in next 2 weeks
Thanks
if u apply online they usually reply soon
if u apply paper application it took maximum 79 days
no one is for sure when u get an answer from them

awaiszafar_4

Jul 27, 2013

ch.immigration said:
if u apply online they usually reply soon
if u apply paper application it took maximum 79 days
no one is for sure when u get an answer from them
Thanks for the reply
can you tell me a rough idea if i apply online how long they can take to answer?
Regards

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived

awaiszafar_4 said:
Thanks for the reply
can you tell me a rough idea if i apply online how long they can take to answer?
Regards
they usually answer in 2 to 4 weeks

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
salam.
my name is farwa and i live in Karachi , my husband got his student visa and he is leavng this month..... so can u plz guide me that when should i apply for my trv as i had heard that if i vl apply so soon so the chance of getting the visa vl be low.
secondly me and my husband applied together last year... he applied for his student visa and me on the spouse basis.....and v got rejected but now he applied alone and got the visa.... so can u plz giude me that if i vl apply a bit later so vl i get da visa and plzz give me some tips for my sop to make it strong...
thankxx

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
farwa ff said:
salam.
my name is farwa and i live in Karachi , my husband got his student visa and he is leavng this month..... so can u plz guide me that when should i apply for my trv as i had heard that if i vl apply so soon so the chance of getting the visa vl be low.
secondly me and my husband applied together last year... he applied for his student visa and me on the spouse basis.....and v got rejected but now he applied alone and got the visa.... so can u plz giude me that if i vl apply a bit later so vl i get da visa and plzz give me some tips for my sop to make it strong...
thankxx
WS,

Technically, spouse or dependent children of a student or a temp worker are allowed a temp resident visa or an open work permit. As a matter of fact considering Pakistani embassy, if you have a good education and may be work experience, applying for open work permit is better since it has a better chance of approval.

I know several cases who applied for a work permit (while having a job offer from Canada), and applied for their wives at the same time for open work permit i.e. submitted the application together and both got visas. I myself have applied in the same stream (i.e. myself, wife and kids) though i am waiting for response from embassy.

But generally, either you apply together, or you apply after a certain length of time has passed in general. Since your case is a student visa, so trying to get an open work permit for you (if you are educated and got a corresponding profile) might be helped by the fact once your husband is studying and doing part time job along while maintaining a decent income. But this is just my opinion.

On paper in terms of embassy criteria, spouse of students (at least university level - generally masters and above) are perfectly allowed for OWP / TRV.

kb678

Jul 31, 2013
Hi,

I have a family friend from Pakistan visiting US and also wants to visit Canada but does not have Canadian visa. He has limited time so what is the quickest way to get Canadian visit visa from US. Is it possible to get visa on the border, say at Niagara? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Khalid

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
and other thing is that i am graduated and currently working for an institute of psychology.... so can this be a plus point for me while applyng ???

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
farwa ff said:
and other thing is that i am graduated and currently working for an institute of psychology.... so can this be a plus point for me while applyng ???
Yeah i believe that you should instead apply for an open work permit showing your qualifications, job experience etc. But since your husband already has visa (and you did not apply along with him), i believe you should give it some due time frame for him to become stable there with studies.

My take is that their primary reason for earlier refusal may be not sufficient funds (though you didn't indicate any such thing but i am just guessing). On a student visa, your financing is a major factor and that doubles when you have a spouse to take along. Since it was temp visa application, it neither indicated any intention or capability of yours to work and earn there while your spouse could study. So may be they considered you a prospective liability and hence rejected.

Any thing which helps reduce the above impression, would help you to be successful in next attempt. That's what i think.