+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All green but Prohibition still in progress!!

Amciyo

Oct 24, 2023
Hello Folks
I received an update today and like a joke, the background verification, which was previously complete, has progressed again.
How often does this happen? Does anyone have a comment on this?
I wrote the details in the signature section.

billsnjays416

Star Member
Apr 12, 2024
Hello Folks
I received an update today and like a joke, the background verification, which was previously complete, has progressed again.
I've seen it a few times but it's def rare. I might have seen something similar on immigrationcanada reddit, try looking there.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hello Folks
It will happen if it was completed a year ago.

tracker_19

Aug 21, 2024
Hello, I thi I will stuck in prohibitions as you guys.

I read all entries and there is many questions about atip and gmcg notes I found very useful legal document all about prohibitions.

I believe this will give you great insights.

Good luck you all

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hello, I thi I will stuck in prohibitions as you guys.

I read all entries and there is many questions about atip and gmcg notes I found very useful legal document all about prohibitions.

I believe this will give you great insights.

Good luck you all
Can you share the links, thanks! Did you also request and receive GCMS Notes?

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Flow cart for prohibitions, the document is 91 pages.

https://ibb.co/f1g9hfq
Many thanks. I'll keep posted as I am thinking to wait before ordering GCMS notes (heard it takes 30 days and might adds up time in overall processing as officer has to generate and gather data for generating GCMS Notes). I'll go through the PDF above, good luck to you as well

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
  1. I applied with 1110 days. April Applicant. L, Test, BG clear.
  2. Pending = Prohibitions and Physical Presence.
  3. Called for Interview 08-Aug - Scarborough:
Officer checked all IDs, PR card, Health Card and All pages of current and prior passports.

Stated that we have two addresses on file which you've not mentioned - found that they were prior Attorney addresses. She typed something in the system then (I've also submitted a webform with clarification as well as removed the old Attorneys now via IMM 5476 representative form).

Another concern (sort of) that they stated you've submitted a lot of documents and clearly leaning towards it may take a while before decision (since I had outside Canada travel, I submitted eTickets and Boarding passes, I-94 (US) visits, T4, NOAs, Company letter, US visa related items, Prior PCCs, Prior visa letters etc). They randomly checked I-94 entries against the ones in their system. Following day, just Language got cleared. Wait begins now. I'll hold on for a month or so before GCMS i guess, since IRCC call center person also said its within 7-8 month window.

Anyone submitted webforms or documents voluntarily and got clear later? Please share experience,

Many thanks!

Reactions: tracker_19

tracker_19

Aug 21, 2024
  1. I applied with 1110 days. April Applicant. L, Test, BG clear.
  2. Pending = Prohibitions and Physical Presence.
  3. Called for Interview 08-Aug - Scarborough:
Officer checked all IDs, PR card, Health Card and All pages of current and prior passports.

Stated that we have two addresses on file which you've not mentioned - found that they were prior Attorney addresses. She typed something in the system then (I've also submitted a webform with clarification as well as removed the old Attorneys now via IMM 5476 representative form).

Another concern (sort of) that they stated you've submitted a lot of documents and clearly leaning towards it may take a while before decision (since I had outside Canada travel, I submitted eTickets and Boarding passes, I-94 (US) visits, T4, NOAs, Company letter, US visa related items, Prior PCCs, Prior visa letters etc). They randomly checked I-94 entries against the ones in their system. Following day, just Language got cleared. Wait begins now. I'll hold on for a month or so before GCMS i guess, since IRCC call center person also said its within 7-8 month window.

Anyone submitted webforms or documents voluntarily and got clear later? Please share experience,

Many thanks!
I had same issue like you I forgot to mentioned one adress that I lived 7 months.

According to Prohibitions flow chart we are in QRC period right now. After that passed or another request they send it seems.

Need to find out how long first QRC step takes! Officer told me 3 to 4 weeks approx takes to get verification( she dis not disclose QRC of course this is my theory)

Reactions: coolak2007

tracker_19

Aug 21, 2024
Hey any update? Mine still same!
Btw if you check prohibitions document page 59 there is good insight about time frame.
There is 3 different classification and time frame regarding QRC notes.

Immigration, Criminal, Security

While immigration related clearances takes 3 to 4 weeks… I guess this sections is light weight section for example non reported adress changes, physical presence mismatch, inconsistent in-out records, name last name spelling mistakes…

Criminal and Security clearances are NA! So if someone flagged with Criminal and Security reasons there is no appox time frame the finalize the file.

I read many prohibitions completion issues tooks years and years. Now I got their situations.

In anyway it is so scary!

https://ibb.co/1fdcbc3

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hey any update? Mine still same!
Same old. No reply from IRCC yet. PP still in progress. Wondering what triggers secondary review and if anyone gone through recently.
Its all officer specific going forward. Call center wont give specific answer. I have ordered GCMS. Also, thinking if I should order ATIP CBSA to ensure travel history I had is matching in their system.
Also, address - there was one Attorney address, I submitted a Webform and they added it to file.
Fingers crossed, nothing I can do!
If gets delayed, just thinking if withdrawing and re-applying through Attorney is best bet!

tracker_19

Aug 21, 2024
Same old. No reply from IRCC yet. PP still in progress. Wondering what triggers secondary review and if anyone gone through recently.
Its all officer specific going forward. Call center wont give specific answer. I have ordered GCMS. Also, thinking if I should order ATIP CBSA to ensure travel history I had is matching in their system.
Also, address - there was one Attorney address, I submitted a Webform and they added it to file.
Fingers crossed, nothing I can do!
If gets delayed, just thinking if withdrawing and re-applying through Attorney is best bet!
I got my ATIP notes. It says;

E-grant docs are pending. They did not request any additional documents from me! It seems they are waiting some kind of green light from some other institution.

ATIP shows security clearance completed. No flag in my notes no unusual mark. I cross checked with Prohibitions document.

In ATIP note “Language: passed” mentioned by the officer, in tracker still progress. Lets see how long its is gonna take.

AOR April 22
Interview 15 August

since then no single update!

Reactions: coolak2007