+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All green but Prohibition still in progress!!

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I got my ATIP notes. It says;

E-grant docs are pending. They did not request any additional documents from me! It seems they are waiting some kind of green light from some other institution.

ATIP shows security clearance completed. No flag in my notes no unusual mark. I cross checked with Prohibitions document.

In ATIP note “Language: passed” mentioned by the officer, in tracker still progress. Lets see how long its is gonna take.

AOR April 22
Interview 15 August

since then no single update!
AOR April 29
Interview 08-August, No further updates, only L completed on 10-Aug, Prohibitions were not started as of 19/Sep/2024 per ATIP. Security and Criminality have Passed.
My ATIP (generated on 19/09/24) shows "E-Grant PR Status" and in the Notes, have a bunch of notes "ICES Review", "multiple addresses on file", "overlapping addresses", "advised the applicant that needs to review all document submissions and excess documents submitted". So I am sure I am in the same boat as well. I submitted web forms (3) to date to clarify all the above points in detail and ordered PCC, awaiting them.
I have ordered another ATIP one as well as the CBSA ATIP to see if they are also verifying Exit/Entry data for travel.