+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
Is it totally impossible to get Visa with ACCA, in stouffville college, as my father, mother and me all we r employed, my father and mother both r government, I am in a group of Industries, We have a 6th floor Building in back home, yearly income approximately $ 22,000, Asset value in Approximately $3,00,000/ and my employer is willing to give the declaration that, if I complete ACCA from Canada, then They will hire me again with more salary and promotion.

I am confused and dishearten. as u all know there r no ACCA affiliate institution in Bangladesh,I completed my ACCA part 1, FIA from bangladesh. Good relation between Bangladesh and Canada.

please suggest me, if you suggest me positive, then I will try at least for one time.
Life is yours. So, you should take decision wisely. If I were in your situation, I would apply. What's your IELTS score?

You need to write a details explanation letter. VO doesn't know anything about you.

1) Why you want to complete this course?
2) As you completed Part 1 from FIA, why didn't you complete full course at FIA?
3) Why Canada? Why Stouffville college?
4) Why not India or other country?
5) What's your future plan after completing this course?

Would you get PGWP after completing the course at Stouffville? Students of some private colleges are not allowed to apply PGWP.

MZAK

Sep 5, 2012
sparknotes said:
All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here and say your status and country specific problems we are facing. we will discuss everything here.
can anyone tell me the tentative date of receiving visa ???...got medical call on 27th Aug and submitted passport on 28th Aug through vfs. one of my acquaintances told me that, he got his visa in 9 days after the passport submission. my class is commencing from 5th Sep.

Ifti

Jun 2, 2012
hi every1, I've secured my place in masters of management (int account & fin) in the University of Windosr. My class will start from Jan 4, 2012. I'll apply for my visa within the 1st week of Oct inshallah. is there anyone from windsor???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
Good Day- I am Ziauddin Ahmed from Dhaka, I completed my SSC in 2003 and HSC in 2005, then I admit myself in ACCA, (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountant)

I completed my first part from Bangladesh, I want to go to Canada and want to complete my second and third part from their. Because there are no ACCA approved institution
in Bangladesh, as it is a globally accepted degree based on UK. In this process I search the Colleges in Canada which will provide ACCA Course, Then I find "Stouffville College"
Ontario, Canada. Then I applied and they send me a conditional offer letter first then final offer letter, and the I paid Admission Fee CAD $250 and Courier fee of CAD $65, Total $315, by Bank transfer,

Now for Visa application I fulfill the Check list provided by VFS (Bangladesh) and I arrange some other requirements written bellow.

1. Tk 25,000,00/=(CAD $30,000 in my fathers bank account.

2. Our Land value is around tk= 1,50,000,00/= ($1,80,722),

3. my father, mother and myself all we are employed, yearly income is around Tk= 8,50,000/ ($10,240), From Salary.

4. We have a 6 storied building in chittagong Worth Tk=2,00,000,00/= ($2,40,000). income from building is Tk=7,20,000, ($8,674).

5. That means total property of Tk=3,50,000,00/=(4,21,685/=), Total income in Around Tk=15,70,000/= ( $18,915)

6. My employer declared that they will appoint me with higher position and salary after completion of ACCA from Canada. and give me a written acknowledgement of this.

Now please suggest me should I apply for Visa for "Stouffville College" cost for one year is, $ 15,500 ( Study+accommodation)

I will be very honored if help me in this cause, as I am a Bangladeshi.

Thanking You

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
scorpion_ca said:
Life is yours. So, you should take decision wisely. If I were in your situation, I would apply. What's your IELTS score?

You need to write a details explanation letter. VO doesn't know anything about you.

1) Why you want to complete this course?
2) As you completed Part 1 from FIA, why didn't you complete full course at FIA?
3) Why Canada? Why Stouffville college?
4) Why not India or other country?
5) What's your future plan after completing this course?

Would you get PGWP after completing the course at Stouffville? Students of some private colleges are not allowed to apply PGWP.
Good Day- I am Ziauddin Ahmed from Dhaka, I completed my SSC in 2003 and HSC in 2005, then I admit myself in ACCA, (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountant)

I completed my first part from Bangladesh, I want to go to Canada and want to complete my second and third part from their. Because there are no ACCA approved institution
in Bangladesh, as it is a globally accepted degree based on UK. In this process I search the Colleges in Canada which will provide ACCA Course, Then I find "Stouffville College"
Ontario, Canada. Then I applied and they send me a conditional offer letter first then final offer letter, and the I paid Admission Fee CAD $250 and Courier fee of CAD $65, Total $315, by Bank transfer,

Now for Visa application I fulfill the Check list provided by VFS (Bangladesh) and I arrange some other requirements written bellow.

3. my father, mother and myself all we are employed, yearly income is around Tk= 8,50,000/ ($10,240), From Salary.

4. We have a 6 storied building in chittagong Worth Tk=2,00,000,00/= ($2,40,000). income from building is Tk=7,20,000, ($8,674).

5. That means total property of Tk=3,50,000,00/=(4,21,685/=), Total income in Around Tk=15,70,000/= ( $18,915)

6. My employer declared that they will appoint me with higher position and salary after completion of ACCA from Canada. and give me a written acknowledgement of this.

Now please suggest me should I apply for Visa for "Stouffville College" cost for one year is, $ 15,500 ( Study+accommodation)

Thanking You

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:

Thanking You
What's your future plan? Will you be going back home after completing the program? If you want to stay in Canada and get work experience like most of the students want, make sure you will be able to apply for PGWP after completing the program. Students of some of the private colleges are not eligible for PGWP. Otherwise, don't waste your money on the private college. If you are eligible to apply for PGWP from this college, apply for the student visa. Best of luck.

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
scorpion_ca said:
What's your future plan? Will you be going back home after completing the program? If you want to stay in Canada and get work experience like most of the students want, make sure you will be able to apply for PGWP after completing the program. Students of some of the private colleges are not eligible for PGWP. Otherwise, don't waste your money on the private college. If you are eligible to apply for PGWP from this college, apply for the student visa. Best of luck.
Isn't it possible to transfer my study or admit myself to Universities after getting Visa?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
Isn't it possible to transfer my study or admit myself to Universities after getting Visa?
Why don't you try other suitable course at different colleges now? I think the higher chances to get visa when you get admission at community colleges or universities.

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
scorpion_ca said:
Why don't you try other suitable course at different colleges now? I think the higher chances to get visa when you get admission at community colleges or universities.
Cause I already Spend around $750, through this processing of application and necessary documents,

My study length in stouffville is for only 1 year, which is written in acceptance letter, (ACCA part 2), is it any problem?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
Cause I already Spend around $750, through this processing of application and necessary documents,
Lack of planning/research cost you only $750 now but it can cost you more down the road if you don't plan properly. I think still there is a time to rectify the mistakes.

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
scorpion_ca said:
Lack of planning/research cost you only $750 now but it can cost you more down the road if you don't plan properly. I think still there is a time to rectify the mistakes.
Can I b able to apply with this financial position? to an university like Memorial, in new founder-land, for BBA? where cost is minimum $16000/year and $64000 for four years,
Is there any University of low cost for BBA/B.Com, Please suggest me. and please tell me what is your e mail address.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
Can I b able to apply with this financial position? to an university like Memorial, in new founder-land, for BBA? where cost is minimum $16000/year and $64000 for four years,
Is there any University of low cost for BBA/B.Com, Please suggest me. and please tell me what is your e mail address.
Are you the only child of your parents? If yes, why don't your parents sell some lands and make some FDR on that money. It would improve the financial position of the sponsor.

University isn't cheap in Canada. Try community college for two years program as you would be able to apply for three years PGWP after completing the program. You also don't have any Bachelor's Degree. Try to complete Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma.

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
scorpion_ca said:
Are you the only child of your parents? If yes, why don't your parents sell some lands and make some FDR on that money. It would improve the financial position of the sponsor.

University isn't cheap in Canada. Try community college for two years program as you would be able to apply for three years PGWP after completing the program. You also don't have any Bachelor's Degree. Try to complete Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma.
No I am not the only son, I have a younger brother as well, to be very frank to u, I am trying my luck, if I got Visa, then ok. If I don't then I will apply for community college or University. Can u suggest me some community colleges in Canada? in the mean time I will apply there, and tell me another thing that, Is offer letter is acceptable for one year?
And another thing getting with Stouffville is impossible? is there no chance? then I have to change my decision.