Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2012
LANDED..........
19-09-2012
I am going to attend Dalhousie University, B.Com (Co-Op).. What about urs bro?

Rubz94 said:
Yeah bro...dis waiting game is frkn me out.....my class starts from september 5th.. :(......share ur prfle bro...uni?..course?

Rubz94

May 29, 2012
azhar_sakib said:
I am going to attend Dalhousie University, B.Com (Co-Op).. What about urs bro?
Bch of Financial and buisness eco.......York university..... :)...best of luk bro...n lemme knw wen u get ur vsa...

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Osakpolo said:
Yes my dear, I have close friends in Canada. Previously, I didn't want to involve them while relying on the fact that Canada visa processing is flexible provided all documents are genuine. It was a shock when I received a refusal letter.......

I really appreciate your advice cos I was on the way to make inexperience application once again......... Greetings
I was wondering did your friend apply for GCMS notes along with physical visa file yet. Please share your info once you receive it. Thanks!

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
I've not applied for the note yet. I am considering many things right now because I have offer from other countries for PhD program while Canada is master. I wonder if they would consider my visa application with financial statement from my uncle with different name family name. and my personal account with about CA $19000. My tuition is CA $9500 and Living is $10,000. I have scholarship award of CA $2000. All I have in my personal acct is just $19000. I cannot get money transfer to my account by uncle because is he is out of the country until December 15th. I am thinking 0f the offer from Aus. I may try once again cos my friends study in Canada.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Osakpolo said:
I've not applied for the note yet. I am considering many things right now because I have offer from other countries for PhD program while Canada is master. I wonder if they would consider my visa application with financial statement from my uncle with different name family name. and my personal account with about CA $19000. My tuition is CA $9500 and Living is $10,000. I have scholarship award of CA $2000. All I have in my personal acct is just $19000. I cannot get money transfer to my account by uncle because is he is out of the country until December 15th. I am thinking 0f the offer from Aus. I may try once again cos my friends study in Canada.
Browse the following website for "International Masters Graduate Stream" in Canada.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS.html

You won't get visa with Cdn$19,000. I was told by the VO at interview that $96k is small amount for sponsorship. However, I got the visa first time couple of years ago.

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
You are right my dear. All these factors discourage me from making possible unsuccessful application once again. Worse is my fiancée who is not ready to leave Canada to stay with me in Aus during the PhD program. I am so heart breaking. I wonder how long we would live away from each other until we finally get married.....I can't just stop loving her........

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
I got an offer letter and then paid $315 and the gave me admission letter and Visa letter. from Stouffville college, Canada, for ACCA.
Should I apply or not? I heard visa for college is almost impossible?
I have CAD $24,000, in my fathers account,
Land value of $10-$11 million,
Me, My father and my mother all we r employed.
yearly income is CAD $ 10,000,
Is it enough for Visa application?
or how much chance should I have,
as we all know it is totally depends on luck and Allah pak.
I just want to know the possibility.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
I got an offer letter and then paid $315 and the gave me admission letter and Visa letter. from Stouffville college, Canada, for ACCA.
Should I apply or not? I heard visa for college is almost impossible?
I have CAD $24,000, in my fathers account,
Land value of $10-$11 million,
Me, My father and my mother all we r employed.
yearly income is CAD $ 10,000,
Is it enough for Visa application?
or how much chance should I have,
as we all know it is totally depends on luck and Allah pak.
I just want to know the possibility.
Is the college private or community (public)? What is the duration of this program?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
This is a private college, that's the thing of worry,
For one year.
You won't get visa with this small amount. Try to get admission on community college. If you have wealthy relatives such paternal and maternal uncle, they can give you sponsor along with your parents sponsorship. Good luck!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
HOW MUCH AMOUNT SHOULD i MANAGE?
The more you manage, the better for you. General rule is tuition fees + one year expenses around $12k multiply by at least three.

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
Is it totally impossible to get Visa with ACCA, in stouffville college, as my father, mother and me all we r employed, my father and mother both r government, I am in a group of Industries, We have a 6th floor Building in back home, yearly income approximately $ 22,000, Asset value in Approximately $3,00,000/ and my employer is willing to give the declaration that, if I complete ACCA from Canada, then They will hire me again with more salary and promotion.

I am confused and dishearten. as u all know there r no ACCA affiliate institution in Bangladesh,I completed my ACCA part 1, FIA from bangladesh. Good relation between Bangladesh and Canada.

please suggest me, if you suggest me positive, then I will try at least for one time.