+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here

becks89

Aug 25, 2012
Hi All,

Congrats to those who already got your visa and to those who have successfully got accepted for Medical. In sha ALLAH, it will be a good news for you all too. :)

I got accepted to UOIT for Electrical Engineering as a transfer student for Winter 2013 intake. Given all the interruptions and long processing time for visa, when is the earliest I shall submit my application to VFS? I am aiming towards Oct first week as my deadline. Does that give me enough time?

In terms of preparing financial documents, all my documents from tax receipts to bank statements to property evaluations are more or less sorted out, but I am clueless on how to prepare a proper affidavit. I am not sure what shall I include in that document? My dad is my sponsor who's a businessman. Can anyone please give me some helpful advice on this?

Interms of FDR will 40 LAKH be sufficient? This account hasn't been made yet, but will be made in Sha ALLAH in September mid week. Will that be a problem? Also, does it matter under who the account is made? ( i.e - my dad or my name or joint).

I am extremely scared about the after tax income. Although the bank transaction is of high amount ( about 3+ crore in past 6 months), after tax income is 27 Lakh per year given the fact that my dad paid proper tax which we all know is not true. :p

ANY TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS to make my application stronger is greatly appreciated. I have been wanting this for the longest time and don't want to get rejected. Thanks a bunch in advance.

murs73

Aug 24, 2012
Sid186 said:
murs73 check tht slip of paper again, does it have a barcode above ? n did u take your bank statements of sponsor, n uni account print outs ? does r imp
Ya I did take statements. However I have time to pay my fees so no university payment slips. But I have a proof of enrollment letter. And no that slip has no such bar code
P2D2 said:
Then just give them 4 days to reply, or else, leave for Canada without the Letter of Introduction and once you reach the port of entry, tell the officer that you were not given any Letter of Introduction with your passport. I am sure you won't face a lot of problems because the port of entry officer can retrieve all your information by scanning your visa counterfoil. At least you can be happy that you got your visa!

Have a great time in Canada and may God help you in your endeavors!

Thanks Man :D

ssaquif

Jul 30, 2012
murs73 said:
Im flying emirates, the 9.30 pm flight. That slip has all those things written in the website nothing that might pertain to the officer or immigration in any way. I am going to McGill from toronto.
Hey there I am going to McGill as well, but havent got my visa yet, submitted my medicals on the 16th. I had the ticket booked for the same flight but I cancelled as it has become quite obvious that I have to differ. Could u please tell me how long after your medicals you got your visa including transit time and best of luck for your journey.

Sid186

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/06/2012
Med's Request
22/07/2012
Med's Done....
23/07/2012
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
23/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2012
becks89 said:
Hi All,

Congrats to those who already got your visa and to those who have successfully got accepted for Medical. In sha ALLAH, it will be a good news for you all too. :)

I got accepted to UOIT for Electrical Engineering as a transfer student for Winter 2013 intake. Given all the interruptions and long processing time for visa, when is the earliest I shall submit my application to VFS? I am aiming towards Oct first week as my deadline. Does that give me enough time?

In terms of preparing financial documents, all my documents from tax receipts to bank statements to property evaluations are more or less sorted out, but I am clueless on how to prepare a proper affidavit. I am not sure what shall I include in that document? My dad is my sponsor who's a businessman. Can anyone please give me some helpful advice on this?

Interms of FDR will 40 LAKH be sufficient? This account hasn't been made yet, but will be made in Sha ALLAH in September mid week. Will that be a problem? Also, does it matter under who the account is made? ( i.e - my dad or my name or joint).

I am extremely scared about the after tax income. Although the bank transaction is of high amount ( about 3+ crore in past 6 months), after tax income is 27 Lakh per year given the fact that my dad paid proper tax which we all know is not true. :p

ANY TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS to make my application stronger is greatly appreciated. I have been wanting this for the longest time and don't want to get rejected. Thanks a bunch in advance.
u got 3 crore in account n u r worrying ??? if u r tht rich wht to u have to worry about :p
affidavit just go to d affidavit plp who make the documents they will tell u everything wht is needed wht not everything they will do in 3 days, there is no short age of them. The bank accounts must nt be joint with u or it creates suspicion ::) n taxes just show them d last two years taxes all papers. Unless your dad is making black money i dont see any other way u will be stopped

murs73

Aug 24, 2012
ssaquif said:
Hey there I am going to McGill as well, but havent got my visa yet, submitted my medicals on the 16th. I had the ticket booked for the same flight but I cancelled as it has become quite obvious that I have to differ. Could u please tell me how long after your medicals you got your visa including transit time and best of luck for your journey.
It took 42 days after medicals.

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
I was rejected for several reasons in July for student visa. The reasons includes purpose and travel history. At the moment, I have a plan to overcome the financial requirements, personal assets, etc. But I have no idea what purpose of visit is because I attached my acceptance letter for Master of Art. How do I overcome travel history? I have lived in Malaysia for 2yrs&3 months and within the period completed MBA with CGPA 3.54.

No detail information was given in the rejection letter. It is devastating....... I welcome your advice and suggestion great friends....

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Osakpolo said:
I was rejected for several reasons in July for student visa. The reasons includes purpose and travel history. At the moment, I have a plan to overcome the financial requirements, personal assets, etc. But I have no idea what purpose of visit is because I attached my acceptance letter for Master of Art. How do I overcome travel history? I have lived in Malaysia for 2yrs&3 months and within the period completed MBA with CGPA 3.54.

No detail information was given in the rejection letter. It is devastating....... I welcome your advice and suggestion great friends....
Apply GCMS notes before reapplying for any visa. You will find details explanation regarding your application on the last page of the GCMS notes, which is written by VO. When you apply for GCMS notes, make sure to apply physical files as physicals files are similar to the documents you submitted with your application. If VO suspect any document or anything else, s/he usually mark that part on your documents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

I was wondering did you submit your MBA certificate with your application.

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
No dear, my MBA certificate is not ready until Oct. I finished in June. But I have a letter of completion from the dean of faculty for this second application. How long does the GCMS takes?

I appreciate your reply......

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Osakpolo said:
No dear, my MBA certificate is not ready until Oct. I finished in June. But I have a letter of completion from the dean of faculty for this second application. How long does the GCMS takes?

I appreciate your reply......
4 to 5 weeks = GCMS notes
5 to 8 weeks = GCMS notes along with physical files.

Don't reapply until you change your present situation. Otherwise, you will be rejected again.

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
That is exactly what I planned to do. I found from the site you sent me that I can submit such application via e-mail and the cost is $5. Its better I use e-mail to facilitate the request or leave it for a consultant. I am also planning to handover all these processes to a certified immigration consultant in Canada so I can do other meaningful things. Otherwise I'll keep spending significant time going through these processes while lots of jobs are outstanding. I feel it pays me to concentrate on my job and pay a consultant fee while I save time.

My dear what's ur view?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Osakpolo said:
That is exactly what I planned to do. I found from the site you sent me that I can submit such application via e-mail and the cost is $5. Its better I use e-mail to facilitate the request or leave it for a consultant. I am also planning to handover all these processes to a certified immigration consultant in Canada so I can do other meaningful things. Otherwise I'll keep spending significant time going through these processes while lots of jobs are outstanding. I feel it pays me to concentrate on my job and pay a consultant fee while I save time.

My dear what's ur view?
Someone will have to apply for GCMS notes for you from Canada. You cannot apply from outside of Canada. Read the forms.

Do you know anyone in Canada? If not, find a good consultant and try to make a deal that you would pay most of your fees after getting the visa. Then, they will have a responsibility to perform better work.

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
Yes my dear, I have close friends in Canada. Previously, I didn't want to involve them while relying on the fact that Canada visa processing is flexible provided all documents are genuine. It was a shock when I received a refusal letter.......

I really appreciate your advice cos I was on the way to make inexperience application once again......... Greetings

Rubz94

May 29, 2012
Helo fellows....got my medical call on 13 aug and submitted my passport on 14th.The tracker showed under processing from 17th aug and still no chnge.....itz taking too long...any idea wen can i get my final call?....

azhar_sakib

Jul 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
High Commission of Canada, Singapore, VFS Canada- Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Request
12-08-2012
Med's Done....
12-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2012
LANDED..........
19-09-2012
Hey Rubz, your situation is same as mine. I submitted my passport on 13 August and Embassy received it on 21 August. Till now my tracker is showing "Under Processing". I am very tensed about it. My class will start from 6 September. Lets hope and pray to Allah that we receive our passport with the Visa stamped on it ASAP. Inshallah

Rubz94 said:
Helo fellows....got my medical call on 13 aug and submitted my passport on 14th.The tracker showed under processing from 17th aug and still no chnge.....itz taking too long...any idea wen can i get my final call?....

Rubz94

May 29, 2012
azhar_sakib said:
Hey Rubz, your situation is same as mine. I submitted my passport on 13 August and Embassy received it on 21 August. Till now my tracker is showing "Under Processing". I am very tensed about it. My class will start from 6 September. Lets hope and pray to Allah that we receive our passport with the Visa stamped on it ASAP. Inshallah
Yeah bro...dis waiting game is frkn me out.....my class starts from september 5th.. :(......share ur prfle bro...uni?..course?