ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
FSWCIO said:
Guys last time I made DD from SC bank. The guy wrote that into my passport endorsement page!!! Is that the propitiate way? I've sent the dd to canada but why on earth they would write it on my passport !! Any suggestion ?

Buddy,

The guy whom issued ur DD has some misconception....There is no way , no need to seal ur PP (as an endorsement ) for this DD!!!

From which branch u have taken this DD?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

If the acc number of that MTDR is not changed after three months then absolutely it is acceptable.....Without any hesitation!...Just take the cert for this MTDR...And I would like to suggest u not to take the statement for the savings acc since one month is not tht much matured....Bank cert is enough....:)
Thanks Bro.. For the later part, i may failed to explain it properly.. Actually, I was saying about opening a new MTDR account (not savings) which is a 1 Month scheme and will continue means profit will be generated every month (like short term FDR).

Alternatively, i have a Savings account which is older than 3 months, i can deposit the money to that account. I hope it clears my position. So which one should be the option for me?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

The guy whom issued ur DD has some misconception....There is no way , no need to seal ur PP (as an endorsement ) for this DD!!!

From which branch u have taken this DD?
Man trust me that guy wrote that into my passport and still I am so angry for this. I just want to slap that bi***ch guy. I've taken to the one in mirpur road near Dhanmondi 2. So are you sure that it's not necessary written in pp endorsement ? Why that guy spoiled my pp than :mad: ???

smnawaz

Sep 27, 2014
I have submitted my forms to CIC almost two month ago. I used my brother in law's credit card who lives in Canada. Now the problem is the card going to get expired by the end of this month. Please help me what to do know.

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
smnawaz said:
I have submitted my forms to CIC almost two month ago. I used my brother in law's credit card who lives in Canada. Now the problem is the card going to get expired by the end of this month. Please help me what to do know.
Now, if i remember correctly there was a clause in the payment fee form that your cc must have validity atleast 6-12 months from the date off app filed!!

You shouldn't have done this on the first place!

Generally when CIC fails to charge cc, they try three times and then they return your app!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
smnawaz said:
Brother,

It us clearly stated on the fee payment form that u need to have atleast 9 months validity for ur CC...then I dont know why u have used that one....

Now I can suggest u to send DD to CIC immediately....check below:

U can send DD and fee payment form right now to CIC...attach a cover letter stating that the situation ...

State ur name+DOB+PP number+UCI (if any)+NOC code+ Date of rcvd...

Courier:
Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence
49 DorchesterStreet
Sydney,NS
B1P5Z2
Canada

Also email them to below ID (write "URGENT" on the subject of the email)

E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application:

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Consider the above without space.

Please include below info on the email body:

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name
UCI Number (if any)
NOC code
App rcvd date

Remember, rest of the things up to CIC that whether they will accept it or not....But several applicant's additional doc and modified payment method has been accepted by CIC on FSW14 ....So this is a positive news for u....

Good luck... :)

And keep in touch with us ....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hamidur said:
Thanks Bro.. For the later part, i may failed to explain it properly.. Actually, I was saying about opening a new MTDR account (not savings) which is a 1 Month scheme and will continue means profit will be generated every month (like short term FDR).

Alternatively, i have a Savings account which is older than 3 months, i can deposit the money to that account. I hope it clears my position. So which one should be the option for me?

U can go with both option...its ur choice.....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
FSWCIO said:
Man trust me that guy wrote that into my passport and still I am so angry for this. I just want to slap that bi***ch guy. I've taken to the one in mirpur road near Dhanmondi 2. So are you sure that it's not necessary written in pp endorsement ? Why that guy spoiled my pp than : @ ???

Yes I m sure!

Joy_lec

Jul 18, 2014
Dear seniors,
I am facing some problems regarding employment reference letter. I have added my salary and work hours in the following format. Is it ok?

He is a full time, full paid employee. His official working hours are 32 hours per week. His annual gross salary is Tk 000,000 inclusive of all benefits (starting monthly salary was Tk. 00,000 and current salary is Tk. 00,000).

smnawaz

Sep 27, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

It us clearly stated on the fee payment form that u need to have atleast 9 months validity for ur CC...then I dont know why u have used that one....

Now I can suggest u to send DD to CIC immediately....check below:

U can send DD and fee payment form right now to CIC...attach a cover letter stating that the situation ...

State ur name+DOB+PP number+UCI (if any)+NOC code+ Date of rcvd...

Courier:
Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence
49 DorchesterStreet
Sydney,NS
B1P5Z2
Canada

Also email them to below ID (write "URGENT" on the subject of the email)

E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application:

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Consider the above without space.

Please include below info on the email body:

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name
UCI Number (if any)
NOC code
App rcvd date

Remember, rest of the things up to CIC that whether they will accept it or not....But several applicant's additional doc and modified payment method has been accepted by CIC on FSW14 ....So this is a positive news for u....

Good luck... :)

And keep in touch with us ....:)

Thanks for prompt reply

I will send Email to CIC meanwhile I will as my brother in law if he can extend the card validity 1 year more. Also since you have suggested demand draft to CIC, can I ask my bother in law to send DD from Canada using his bank credentials along with the cover letter stating my situation.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
smnawaz said:
Thanks for prompt reply

I will send Email to CIC meanwhile I will as my brother in law if he can extend the card validity 1 year more. Also since you have suggested demand draft to CIC, can I ask my bother in law to send DD from Canada using his bank credentials along with the cover letter stating my situation.

Yes CC extension is the best solution...And for the 2nd ques -yes if he can arrange DD then he also send the docs instead of u....

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Brothers.. is there any thread where I can find general guidelines of filling up the forms or sample of filled up forms? I know CIC site has detailed information about this but some of the fields are confusing.. So it will be helpful if you can direct us towards threads which are taking care of issues related to forms.

Thanks..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Joy_lec said:
Dear seniors,
I am facing some problems regarding employment reference letter. I have added my salary and work hours in the following format. Is it ok?

He is a full time, full paid employee. His official working hours are 32 hours per week. His annual gross salary is Tk 000,000 inclusive of all benefits (starting monthly salary was Tk. 00,000 and current salary is Tk. 00,000).

Yapp this is fine buddy.........:D

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear seniors, in 0911 does it need to be a manager? Or in this position actually duties does matter? Nw my desig is Asst. Manager, bt my previous desig was production officer. And the whole exp is 6 yrs. But my present desig is since 4yrs. So can i count those 2 yrs with this as my duties are almost same like 0911.