ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
subrun said:
Hi All

I got a mail from CIC , mentioning Positive Determination !!! Smiley

Question is , after how many days of positive determination mail , VISA office will send mail which is as far I know AOR mail ?

BR//Subrun.

Congrats brother.............. :D

Dodnt forget to update the spreadsheet.....

U will rcv it within 1-2 months as per current speed.....:D

All the best

rajibprince

Sep 25, 2014
Dear Experts, I am working as Officer in a Bank for 2yrs. I m in IT department.My job is similar like computer network technician (System administrator). But my educational background is Bsc in EEE. So which noc will be best for me?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rajibprince said:
Dear Experts, I am working as Officer in a Bank for 2yrs. I m in IT department.My job is similar like computer network technician (System administrator). But my educational background is Bsc in EEE. So which noc will be best for me?
U may try for NOC 2281...Here is the job details....Check whether below duties matches with u or not....:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2281

rajibprince

Sep 25, 2014
thnx ashif vai for your quick reply. I went to visacenterbd consultancy firm and they said to apply for Electrical and electronics engineers (noc 2133) or Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians (2241) after knowing my educational background and advised me to make a reference letter as these nocs. But I dont want to make a fake job responsibilities. I want to go for 2281. I am not from CSE background, will it be a problem? and can I submit my app in December 10?

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
ashif_eee said:

SGVO FSW13 news:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.1335.html
WOW thats a very good news for you 'fsw13' guys!!! All the best to you!
Speed it up SGVO!!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rajibprince said:
thnx ashif vai for your quick reply. I went to visacenterbd consultancy firm and they said to apply for Electrical and electronics engineers (noc 2133) or Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians (2241) after knowing my educational background and advised me to make a reference letter as these nocs. But I dont want to make a fake job responsibilities. I want to go for 2281. I am not from CSE background, will it be a problem? and can I submit my app in December 10?

No issue... Most of the 2281 applicants are from electrical background... And I hope and believe you can easily make the Cap... This is not that much hot NOC....

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hv a problm regarding eca. I sent my doc to wes.they received docs and they have chngd their status to waiting for university verification. The changed the status 2times and said the same. Bt my uni authority is saying that,they do not get any mail from wes. Wes received my docs 3rd sep. Bt till nw no new things occured. Plz help me wht to do nw.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
FlyingButterfly said:
I hv a problm regarding eca. I sent my doc to wes.they received docs and they have chngd their status to waiting for university verification. The changed the status 2times and said the same. Bt my uni authority is saying that,they do not get any mail from wes. Wes received my docs 3rd sep. Bt till nw no new things occured. Plz help me wht to do nw.
Hey did you sent email requesting to resend again ? If yes than they already resent it. Check with your university properly.

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Hey did you sent email requesting to resend again ? If yes than they already resent it. Check with your university properly.
I told my uni that they resend it. But they again said, they didnt get. Dont understand which is saying wrong, my uni or wes. Cant send my application for dis eca.

rajibprince

Sep 25, 2014
Dear Ashif vai, one more think I want to know that what should be the designation for my reference letter? it it ok with Officer title?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
rajibprince said:
Dear Ashif vai, one more think I want to know that what should be the designation for my reference letter? it it ok with Officer title?
Are you choosing designation for yourself ??? Lol
Dear, it should be exactly what is your designation in that company or organization.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
First of all what u heard is a bit perverting....That is not mandatory ...its optional....

And FDR is a good form of POF....:)

So take a bank cert for that FDR (with CAD conversion.)....

And for the last bank acc take a bank cert (with CAD conversion.) no need to send statement since u do not have maturity ...:)
Brother, One of my Banker Friend confused me by saying that all money should be in Savings account. Please reconfirm me whether my MTDR accounts (3 Months scheme) are applicable for my application or not. Also for remaining portion of the money required, i want to open another MTDR account (1 month scheme) on October 1st so that the account matures on November 1st and I can have a statement. Will it be sufficient?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Guys last time I made DD from SC bank. The guy wrote that into my passport endorsement page!!! Is that the propitiate way? I've sent the dd to canada but why on earth they would write it on my passport !! Any suggestion ?

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Dear members,

- I have a recent bank loan (taken 4 months ago for 3 years) and the amount i need to show as my proof of fund is almost same as my bank loan amount. Does the loan amount have any impact on my proof of fund ? Do i need to show more bank balance ?

- Is it ok to make a FDR for 6 months as a proof of fund ? or better to keep cash in bank ?

Pls help..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hamidur said:
Brother, One of my Banker Friend confused me by saying that all money should be in Savings account. Please reconfirm me whether my MTDR accounts (3 Months scheme) are applicable for my application or not. Also for remaining portion of the money required, i want to open another MTDR account (1 month scheme) on October 1st so that the account matures on November 1st and I can have a statement. Will it be sufficient?

Brother,

If the acc number of that MTDR is not changed after three months then absolutely it is acceptable.....Without any hesitation!...Just take the cert for this MTDR...And I would like to suggest u not to take the statement for the savings acc since one month is not tht much matured....Bank cert is enough....:)