Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:
My status is below:

CIO received 16/07/2009
Category FSW-0213
Still no response from CIO
Checked bank draft status but it is still outstanding......
Do u have any idea abt approximate response time?
How long it takes time to collect a PCC from Dhaka

BR
Samirk

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Hello All!!

I had applied on May 2007 for Simplified FSW CIC Singapore.
Current Status: In Process

Anyone here with year 2007 application being processed. The old system is very time consuming, but cant take decision if i should withdraw and move to the new procedure in which they claim to let us know decision in 6-12 months. If i go by the time frame stated at CIC site, there might be another 2 years of time needed before they would finalize my case.

Any suggestion as to what should be the best approach!

Thanks and best of luck to all!

Aakash

zhmajumder

Aug 1, 2009
Hi Aakash28,
You and me is in the same condition...waiting for response. I applied on sep'07. I didn't find anyone yet who got further respone from CIC. Keep in touch and if any update post it....

aakash28 said:
Hello All!!

I had applied on May 2007 for Simplified FSW CIC Singapore.
Current Status: In Process

Anyone here with year 2007 application being processed. The old system is very time consuming, but cant take decision if i should withdraw and move to the new procedure in which they claim to let us know decision in 6-12 months. If i go by the time frame stated at CIC site, there might be another 2 years of time needed before they would finalize my case.

Any suggestion as to what should be the best approach!

Thanks and best of luck to all!

Aakash

tdr

Apr 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2006
Doc's Request.
20-11-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-06-2006
Med's Request
waiting 4 ever
hi Aakash28 & zhmajumder,

i believe both of you received an option letter few months ago. at that time, you could withdraw your application by answering in the negative. As you did not do so, your patience is crucial.

but don't worry, time flies very fast. i am also on the same vessel, just in front seat.

good luck

tdr

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
zhmajumder said:
Dear Nasim15,
Good to see that they are processing Sep'06 application. I applied in Sep'07, hope that within next 1 year they will start process of my application. Did they mentioned when they will contact you after reviewing updated documents?
Dear zhmajumder,

I applied in September 2005, not September 2006.

I sent the updated docs but they have informed nothing.

In e-cas it is still in process.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
nasim15 said:
zhmajumder said:
Dear Nasim15,
Good to see that they are processing Sep'06 application. I applied in Sep'07, hope that within next 1 year they will start process of my application. Did they mentioned when they will contact you after reviewing updated documents?
Dear zhmajumder,

Dear Brothers,

As per old system, normally it is taking 44 to 48 months from the date of filing. That means someone who have applied on Sep 06 will get response or complete the whole process within Sep 10 (approximately). But situation can be changed. Either it may go faster or delay.

I did not find any fast trend last couple of years in Singapore Office. Normally they process file of BD applicants within 42 to 48 months even more.

For new system, it is normally take 12 months to complete the whole process.

tdr

Apr 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2006
Doc's Request.
20-11-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-06-2006
Med's Request
waiting 4 ever
thank u SaimonBlue for your good idea about timeframe.

tdr

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Time length is very pathetic. I have got another 1.5 years minimum. Not before 2011.

Now if i would want to switch to new system then i have to choose my profession from the 37 new categories, right? That would be little troubling to get enough years of experience for myself to earn 67 number.

Well lets wait. but the issue remains that we are not yet sure that we will be called in 44 months to 48 months time frame. CIC is not updating singapore timeline. Even after the new system have been implemented and many applications have transffered to that system from old system.

SaimonBlue said:
nasim15 said:
zhmajumder said:
Dear Nasim15,
Dear zhmajumder,

Dear Brothers,

As per old system, normally it is taking 44 to 48 months from the date of filing. That means someone who have applied on Sep 06 will get response or complete the whole process within Sep 10 (approximately). But situation can be changed. Either it may go faster or delay.

I did not find any fast trend last couple of years in Singapore Office. Normally they process file of BD applicants within 42 to 48 months even more.

For new system, it is normally take 12 months to complete the whole process.

tdr

Apr 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2006
Doc's Request.
20-11-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-06-2006
Med's Request
waiting 4 ever
Pathetic indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
Any Bangladeshi applicant of 2005 under NOC 0122?

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
nasim15 said:
tdr said:
thanks a lot for taking such a great initiative. its my pleasure being a member of this forum.

my visa office: Singapore
posted on 15th June 2006
AOR received :In June 2006

thanking,
Tdr
You are still in process? Did you check your file status in e-cas?
I applied in September, still it is in process. I was requested on 14 May 2009 to send updated documents, which I sent on 10th Aug 2009 but still shows th e-cas status as in process.
Dear Nasim, Did u send original marksheet and certificate with school, college and university sealed envolpe? or just send document in photocopy with notarized endrosed document? please give us detailed information. I deeply appreciate u r response and also from others who have already submitted their documents.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
SaimonBlue said:
nasim15 said:
tdr said:
thanks a lot for taking such a great initiative. its my pleasure being a member of this forum.

posted on 15th June 2006

thanking,
Tdr

I sent notarized photocopy of all mark sheet and certificates at the time of first application submission. The Immigration Office only asked for any addition in the in the education or other pertinent field since filing of the initial application. They did not ask for original transcript in university enevelop. I expected that they may ask for original transcript in university envelop but they did not.

I asked one of the senior in the forum for his opinion who opined that since I received AOR on the basis of initially submitted documents so there is no need to submit transcript in university envelop until they ask for it. Still I am taking preparation to send the transcript in university envelop. No harm in that, is there?
I applied in September, still it is in process. I was requested on 14 May 2009 to send updated documents, which I sent on 10th Aug 2009 but still shows th e-cas status as in process.
Dear Nasim, Did u send original marksheet and certificate with school, college and university sealed envolpe? or just send document in photocopy with notarized endrosed document? please give us detailed information. I deeply appreciate u r response and also from others who have already submitted their documents.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
SaimonBlue said:
nasim15 said:
tdr said:

posted on 15th June 2006

thanking,
Tdr
I sent notarized photocopy of all mark sheet and certificates at the time of first application submission. The Immigration Office only asked for any addition in the in the education or other pertinent field since filing of the initial application. They did not ask for original transcript in university enevelop. I expected that they may ask for original transcript in university envelop but they did not.

I asked one of the senior in the forum for his opinion who opined that since I received AOR on the basis of initially submitted documents so there is no need to submit transcript in university envelop until they ask for it. Still I am taking preparation to send the transcript in university envelop. No harm in that, is there?

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009

[/quote] Thanks for u reply. Do u have any transcript of public university? if so, how u manage it to send original one. It is very difficult to bring duplicate one. Are u thinking to send duplicate original or original if cic ask? others member-please share u r experience in this regard.

xyz592

Star Member
Jul 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
zhmajumder said:
Dear XYZ,

Two of my friends applied during this period you mentioned. One in March'08 and another is in May'08. Both of my friends application initially forwarded to "Nova Scotia...." and currently their status is showing "Application Received". This status is showing around last 4 months.

One of my Ex-Coleague who applied on January'09, last week got the confirmation letter and has been asked to do Medical.
Thanks Zhmajumder, I am in same status.