App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Hmm.. I wonder what happened to Mute_man ?? ???

BDimmigrants

Aug 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
Dear I got my CAIPS via Kanamen .. He is a very kind and generous person . I never ever heard he scammed anyone . I have been roaming in this forum like 2 ++ years and never sae anyone got scammed by him . I never even see anyone got any Singapore visa office file other than CAIPS/GCMS . Where did you find this info ?
I didn't say that s/he scams people. What I tried to say that be very careful to share your valuable personal info. Your personal finance could be ruined with this info while you are in Canada.

Look you guys even don't know what visa file is. It's a physical visa file. As a Bangladeshi you guys submitted to Singapore, therefore I called it Singapore visa file. Even CIC calls it on the same way I mentioned it (visa office name + visa file). The person needs to mention it on the form while s/he applies for GCMs notes.

I always request to get visa file and I always get it.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munnabd said:
Hey I couldn't stop myself from saying a few things to you:
a) Many many people have used his service. No one ever had any complaints or thinks he is scamming. I didn't say that s/he scams people. What I tried to say that be very careful to share your valuable personal info. Your personal finance could be ruined with this info while you are in Canada.
b) It's not entirely free. Kanamen wants/suggests that the 5$ equivalent in Taka should be donated to the poor by the applicants. I think Kanamen is a religious person, so you know what he is getting out of it.
c) There are scams all over the world. There is nothing new about it and maybe you're talking about the 90's BD when you lived here last. BD takes the cake these days.
d) I applied on my own through lawpoint.ca for the GCMS, but I did not come across something called Singapore visa office file. I spent 25$ , for 5$ extra I could've got the 'full file'. Please let me know how and where I can get it from. It's a physical visa file. As a Bangladeshi you guys submitted to Singapore, therefore I called it Singapore visa file. Even CIC calls it on the same way I mentioned it (visa office name + visa file). The person needs to mention it on the form while s/he applies for GCMs notes.
e) I heard Kanamen also gives free airport pickup , if he knows you through the forum and if he's available. Again a lot of people used this as well. Maybe they buy him coffee as a thank you for the pick up. But the service is still free. Who does that? Philanthropic people..
f) hmisbakpk, kanamen, qorax, and several others do a lot of things out of the generosity of spirit and everyone loves them for it. It is really saddening that you have had so many bad experiences in Canada, for which you can't trust anybody. Anyway, a person should be able to appreciate the good and follow it if he/she can or at the least don't defame someone. Don't spoil someone's reputation without having any proof. This way of thinking and doing things is very similar to BD.
g) The other day I read that, Canada lost the 4x100m Olympics relay race. They were about to get Bronze medal but got disqualified. Read here what a 10 year old did, which made headlines http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/1241643--newfoundland-boy-10-gives-heartbroken-canadian-relay-team-his-timbits-soccer-medal

Sorry if I am rude. I get really saddened when people point fingers at the good guys. No wonder everyone gradually is becoming rotten as there's no appreciation and not even a 'thanks'.

EID is knocking at the door. Let's forget the past, embrace the spirit and kindness of EID and be good people for the rest of our lives.

Regards
MunnaBD
I don't want to argue with you for the above topic as we are not in the same position right now. You come in Canada, live several years, educate yourself in a Canadian way, contribute to the society, earn six figure salary & pay higher tax to the Canadian Govt., don't take anything (social assistance/welfare) from the Canadian Govt. and then we will argue about this because I think you don't have any Canadian experience at this moment and it is useless to argue who doesn't have experience about the topic. Best of luck. THANKS!...happy now.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/09/19/manzoor-khan-bangladesh.html

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/1054140--property-manager-bilked-20m-in-condo-fraud-victims-claim

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
I didn't say that s/he scams people. What I tried to say that be very careful to share your valuable personal info. Your personal finance could be ruined with this info while you are in Canada.

Look you guys even don't know what visa file is. It's a physical visa file. As a Bangladeshi you guys submitted to Singapore, therefore I called it Singapore visa file. Even CIC calls it on the same way I mentioned it (visa office name + visa file). The person needs to mention it on the form while s/he applies for GCMs notes.

I always request to get visa file and I always get it.
Dear I know what is Singapore Visa file BUT there is no option in the GCMS form to order for Singapore visa file . I ordered twice and never saw in the form anywhere it was mentioned . It is only you who talk about this . I think you are confusing us . Instead of doing so can you post the screenshot of your Singapore visa file ;D

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hello forum members.....

Shobai k Eid er shuvecha. Asun shobai mile tension kori. :p

(except for shahriar sumon, nksumon and jahangir bhai) :) :)

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Dear all, my status has turned into In Process in march 15th, 2012. Still i have not received my MR nor any queries. Does this mean, file is still under process and still i have the chance to get rejected? Plz enlighten me. I will be grateful.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
scorpion_ca said:
I don't want to argue with you for the above topic as we are not in the same position right now. You come in Canada, live several years, educate yourself in a Canadian way, contribute to the society, earn six figure salary & pay higher tax to the Canadian Govt., don't take anything (social assistance/welfare) from the Canadian Govt. and then we will argue about this because I think you don't have any Canadian experience at this moment and it is useless to argue who doesn't have experience about the topic. Best of luck. THANKS!...happy now.
Scorpion_ca, thanks for your well wishes. :D May it come true. Ameen.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
Dear I know what is Singapore Visa file BUT there is no option in the GCMS form to order for Singapore visa file . I ordered twice and never saw in the form anywhere it was mentioned . It is only you who talk about this . I think you are confusing us . Instead of doing so can you post the screenshot of your Singapore visa file ;D
Don't listen to me if I confuse you guys.

How many forms did you sign when you applied for GCMS notes? You need to mention it on IMM 5563 form as a physical files. It's not one or two pages documents. It's your full file. It could be 150 pages or more. Please PM me your email and I will forward you a copy. Thanks!

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Khan14 said:
Dear all, my status has turned into In Process in march 15th, 2012. Still i have not received my MR nor any queries. Does this mean, file is still under process and still i have the chance to get rejected? Plz enlighten me. I will be grateful.
Dear Khan14,
You can make a Case Specific Enquiry to SGVO. Others in the same position as you have done it and they received a response saying the file is in medical que.

Regards
MunnaBD

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
scorpion_ca said:
Be positive..... you will be able to achieve it one day.
Thank Youuuu.... now stop!! I can't thank you more.. I'd give you a +1 instead but the forum isn't allowing me. I've reached my limit for the time being. I have to wait another 48 hours or so !

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:

How many forms did you sign when you applied for GCMS notes? You need to mention it on IMM 5563 form as a physical files. It's not one or two pages documents. It's your full file. It could be 150 pages or more. Please PM me your email and I will forward you a copy. Thanks!
Check ur PM .

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
scorpion_ca said:
Scorpion_ca,
Buddy this file sounds scary. I gotta see this file.. 150+ pages? And you'd let me take a peek at yours? Aren't you worried people including me might try to scam you? lol...kidding! ::)

I guess you could cover up the important personal info parts and I could still get to take a peek at this 150 page file. I will PM you my email address if you can spare the time and are serious about it. You're really a wonderful person for being so nice and helpful.

Regards
MunnaBD