Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
Dear Dr. Tarun

doya kore akshathe shob question korun atogula post dile amra confused hoye jai , 2nd ly farhana (Indigo consultant ) please dont use this forum as your market place jekhane Kanamen amader ai service free of cost diche .

Thanks

NKSHUMON

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dr. Tarun said:
Dear Valued Members,
After getting visa how many days the applicant will get to leave for Canada? Is there any option to be delayed? Answer please.
It is related to medical.....which is one year valid. So, from the date of medical, you need to enter in Vanada within one year. I found one of my known persons delayed with special permission - when few days left from his wife's delivery date. But they had to go thru medical examination again.

Hope it helps!

smiling_face :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dr. Tarun said:
Dear Distinguished Brothers,
Is it mandatory for a Govt. Employee to quit his service before landing to Canada? Whether he can get leave for the purpose or not?
In my best knowledge, NO. But s/he can't apply thru official passport.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dr. Tarun said:
Dear FM,
After getting visa whether the main applicant alone can move for Canada for the first time? Is there any option to take the spouse and children after 3/4 years? Please share the ideas.

Principal applicant can enter alone. But NO WAY dependents can enter before principal applicant. The 'one year rule from medical date' is applicable to everyone. So spouse/children must enter before one year time expired from medical.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drtanvirazad said:
Why r u posting such type of add in this open forum? I REQUEST FORUM MATES TO TO CONTACT WITH KANAMAN HE PROVIDE THE SAME SERVICE FREE OF COST
There is nothing free in this world. I am surprised that s/he offered GCMS notes for free. The actual cost is Cdn$5 and at least one hour to prepare the forms. Forget about the time. S/he mentioned s/he can get 5 GCMS notes per month, which is Cdn$25 monthly and Cdn$300 yearly. You will have to provide all your valuable info such as legal name, DOB and family info in order to get the free GCMS notes. Would you spend $300 for others even you don't know them without any interest???

There are several types of scams in Canada and be very careful not to share your personal info with others. Canada is totally different than BD. Your personal finance could be ruined with the above info.

If you want to get GCMS notes by paying $30, make sure you request to get GCMS notes as well as Singapore Visa File. You would find if there is any mistake or suspect any info by VO whatever the documents you submitted from this Singapore Visa File. VO/Assistant usually marks on the documents. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to get the full file.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr. Tarun said:
Dear FM,
After getting visa whether the main applicant alone can move for Canada for the first time? Is there any option to take the spouse and children after 3/4 years? Please share the ideas.
No, there is a expiry date on their visa. So, they will have to land before expiring date. It could be 6 to 12 months visa. Everybody must have to land before that date unless you/they don't want to come in Canada.

Dr. Tarun

Jul 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
Currently In process
Med's Request
16 May 2013
Med's Done....
08 June 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Wish of God
LANDED..........
Wish of God
Dear Brother Akash,
Its just a mistake. Actually the date in the timeline (31.10.10) is correct. However, thanks for your optimistic advice. Although I have made up my mind to adjust the thing whatever it may be. Have a nice Eid.

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Does anybody know about this DUE DATE in GCMS report:

SECURITY: 1
Created Date: 2011………
Created by: JM…….
Updated Date: 2011/05/11
Updated by: JM…….
UCI:
Family name:
Given Name:
Type: Security
Validity Date:
Status Updated by:
Status Updated Date: 2011……
Assigned by: JM….
Assigned To: RC……..
Due Date: 2012/05/11

CRMINALITY: 1
UCI:
Family name:
Given Name:
Validity Date:
Status Updated by:

MEDICAL: 1
UCI:
Family name:
Given Name:
Validity Date:
Status Updated by:

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrk2011 said:
Does anybody know about this DUE DATE in GCMS report:

SECURITY: 1
Created Date: 2011.........
Created by: JM.......
Updated by: JM.......
UCI:
Family name:
Given Name:
Validity Date:
Status Updated by:
Status Updated Date: 2011......
Assigned by: JM....
Assigned To: RC........

CRMINALITY: 1
UCI:
Family name:
Given Name:
Validity Date:
Status Updated by:

MEDICAL: 1
UCI:
Family name:
Given Name:
Validity Date:
Status Updated by:
Did you get your medical request?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Since all MR/PPR are coming thru post mails, we need to wait one more week to see the inflows!!! All the best to everyone!

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
scorpion_ca said:
There is nothing free in this world. I am surprised that s/he offered GCMS notes for free. The actual cost is Cdn$5 and at least one hour to prepare the forms. Forget about the time. S/he mentioned s/he can get 5 GCMS notes per month, which is Cdn$25 monthly and Cdn$300 yearly. You will have to provide all your valuable info such as legal name, DOB and family info in order to get the free GCMS notes. Would you spend $300 for others even you don't know them without any interest???

There are several types of scams in Canada and be very careful not to share your personal info with others. Canada is totally different than BD. Your personal finance could be ruined with the above info.

If you want to get GCMS notes by paying $30, make sure you request to get GCMS notes as well as Singapore Visa File. You would find if there is any mistake or suspect any info by VO whatever the documents you submitted from this Singapore Visa File. VO/Assistant usually marks on the documents. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to get the full file.
Hey I couldn't stop myself from saying a few things to you:
a) Many many people have used his service. No one ever had any complaints or thinks he is scamming.
b) It's not entirely free. Kanamen wants/suggests that the 5$ equivalent in Taka should be donated to the poor by the applicants. I think Kanamen is a religious person, so you know what he is getting out of it.
c) There are scams all over the world. There is nothing new about it and maybe you're talking about the 90's BD when you lived here last. BD takes the cake these days.
d) I applied on my own through lawpoint.ca for the GCMS, but I did not come across something called Singapore visa office file. I spent 25$ , for 5$ extra I could've got the 'full file'. Please let me know how and where I can get it from.
e) I heard Kanamen also gives free airport pickup , if he knows you through the forum and if he's available. Again a lot of people used this as well. Maybe they buy him coffee as a thank you for the pick up. But the service is still free. Who does that? Philanthropic people..
f) hmisbakpk, kanamen, qorax, and several others do a lot of things out of the generosity of spirit and everyone loves them for it. It is really saddening that you have had so many bad experiences in Canada, for which you can't trust anybody. Anyway, a person should be able to appreciate the good and follow it if he/she can or at the least don't defame someone. Don't spoil someone's reputation without having any proof. This way of thinking and doing things is very similar to BD.
g) The other day I read that, Canada lost the 4x100m Olympics relay race. They were about to get Bronze medal but got disqualified. Read here what a 10 year old did, which made headlines http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/1241643--newfoundland-boy-10-gives-heartbroken-canadian-relay-team-his-timbits-soccer-medal

Sorry if I am rude. I get really saddened when people point fingers at the good guys. No wonder everyone gradually is becoming rotten as there's no appreciation and not even a 'thanks'.

EID is knocking at the door. Let's forget the past, embrace the spirit and kindness of EID and be good people for the rest of our lives.

Regards
MunnaBD

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:

Dear I got my CAIPS via Kanamen .. He is a very kind and generous person . I never ever heard he scammed anyone . I have been roaming in this forum like 2 ++ years and never sae anyone got scammed by him . I never even see anyone got any Singapore visa office file other than CAIPS/GCMS . Where did you find this info ?

jahangir

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
In process 25 March 2012
Med's Request
21-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2012 Passport Submit: 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2012 Passport Received: 19-09-2012
I applied though Indigo twice because I dont have paypal account and also our credit/debit card dont work online. Indigo has a acct with Brac so it was easy for me. First time, when I received I got to know that my Medicals will be sent soon and I got Med after that so I was ready with my PCC and RPRF. Second time I applied to see when I will get PPR. Before CAIPS came, my PPR has already come so I dont need it. I will just keep it whenver it comes.

I think it depends person to person who want to apply where. At the end we all want our CAIPS and security is also important so dont worry about the companies. Already we have spent so much money and we all have to focus on our immigration and post landing plans.

scorpion_ca said:

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
scorpion_ca said:

Brother you are 100% right. I'm surprised how easily other forum members are falling for this.

Keu keu to mone hoche canada gie airport theke shoja ei mohan bishow premik der bashay charta dal bhat kheye nijeder jibon dhonno kore felben.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
FUBAR....

Proof sara kisu bola thik na. Amar personal opinion, nothing else. onekei kanamen er help nise, especially jader kase paypal nai, relative nai, card nai,, etc.etc. Onoder onek rokomer shomossa thaktei pare. Ta bole apni ami oderke help nite stop to korte pari na. Arekta bepar hoche ami ekane prai ek bosor er upor theke active asi, ei loktar bepare kokono complain suni nai. er agay ami silent reader chilam, tokono amar chokh pore nai. Apnar mone hoy na, that if something was wrong eto dine amra kharap kisu sunte paitam. Yes, you are right. Ei juge personal info deya thik na. But shay to emon kono info nitese na ja khub top secret. Credit card info to sob onar hobe. That's the main thing right? Amar mone hoy shay onek lokjon ke help korse ei way te, so please have some respect for the person and his actions until he is proved guilty.

So far karor kono problem hoy nai. If we look at the past, and use that info to predict the future, I think it is safe to say, ur info is safe with him. But shay to human right, so etar to ami kono guarantee dite parbo na that shay future eo emon thakbe. It's a risk and should be used by people who don't have another option. Simple as that.

Anyway, have a nice day bro. :D