10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
britto,

You could get your MR any day. In Process for that long creates brighter chances for MI-2 applicants to get their MR's. just wait.

Sumi,

Plenty to worry about your Status. There were thousands of other words in this world those could have appeared in your Ecas, sadly, its the Decision Made. You can apply for CAIPS to see how many points you have been awarded. Send a Case specific inquiry about the status and ask for an explanation. that is the least you can do now.

osti,

Hi di sana. Berharap yang anda lakukan dan di mana-mana di Singapura.
That is the RbVo within In Process.
This is not the real IN PROCESS.
It means an indefinite Yellow signal for you.
could get Green anytime.

Classical_beat,

neither did my colleague. could be a close sign that your file reached the process to get MR and stalled at that very state. better not to get any update request.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
21st February—an important day for multilingualism
International Mother Language Day is an observance held annually on 21 February worldwide to promote awareness of linguistic and cultural diversity and multilingualism. It was first announced by UNESCO on 17 November 1999
International Mother Language Day originated as the international recognition of Language Movement Day, which has been commemorated in Bangladesh. Our parents and grandparents gave their life so that we can speak in Bangla. We are thank full to them -আমার ভাই আর রক্তে রাংঙ্গা(ন I ২১ এ
ফেব্রুয়ারী আমি কি ভুলি তে পারি
Many Bangladeshi gave life for Bangla language I can remember few respected names- SALAM,RAFIQ,JABBAR,BARKAT --------- We won’t forget you ever
I think we deserve at least 1 point for our Bangla language that will be a great respect to our Language.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
sumi3596 said:
no didn't rcvd,then ---------------------------------------
Nothing to worry...keep patience!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hoquebd said:
I agree with smiling_ face reply "System glitch". That is why they informed u that they r "Pending Review". So many applicants are facing the problem with address disappearance and it came back again. Nothing to worry about it & just wait for their further instruction ( send updated document or MR request). Best wishes for u
Perfect!

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
jnathan said:
britto,

You could get your MR any day. In Process for that long creates brighter chances for MI-2 applicants to get their MR's. just wait.

Sumi,

Plenty to worry about your Status. There were thousands of other words in this world those could have appeared in your Ecas, sadly, its the Decision Made. You can apply for CAIPS to see how many points you have been awarded. Send a Case specific inquiry about the status and ask for an explanation. that is the least you can do now.

osti,

could get Green anytime.

Classical_beat,

neither did my colleague. could be a close sign that your file reached the process to get MR and stalled at that very state. better not to get any update request.
Hi jnathan,

We dont expect any wrong advise here. There r so many experienced applicant who can give a better & correct advise. That is what this forum is all about ( Not to make others confused but to help each other with correct advise).

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
britto,

Sumi,

osti,

could get Green anytime.

Classical_beat,

Thanks !!

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
INDIANAJONES said:

DOES THAT MEAN I AM ONE OF THOSE 173,050 PEOPLE AND AMEER BHAI IS ONE OF THOSE 509,585 PEOPLE ?

AND I EXPECT YOUR EXPECTATION REGARDING MY RED MARKED QUESTION...

YEAH MAN, WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A SILENT CHARACTER, MUTE_MAN... ARE YOU INTERESTED??? HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY DIALOG... ONLY SMILE... THINK ABOUT IT...

AND 'sMark' BHAI/APA, APNAKE THANKS...
that can only BABA say!!

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
jnathan said:
britto,

Sumi,

osti,

Hi di sana. Berkharap yang anda lakukan dan di mana-mana di Singapura.
could get Green anytime. ;D ;D

Classical_beat,

Jnathan, britto is MI-3 applicant. on November 26,2011 you told britto that MR will be sent in couple of weeks. You also said the same thing to dhaka121 (MI-2 applicant). We are waiting and waiting. Give some realistic timing if you have any idea. Then again it's not your fault. You don't have any relative like a dulavai who will tell you what's going on in SGVO. In the past you were more helpful because you knew more, but now dulavai has remarried or gone crazy like the 'shala' that's why SGVO is lagging behind so much. :mad:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.7470.html

see reply number 7470, 7477

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Today I have sent all my updated documents to Singapore Visa Office.. a Heart full thanks to Deba_Avik for his wonderful & continuous support upon different issues & also thanks to other forum members who have inspired me a lot to get the courage of waiting more than 17 months after submitting full documents at Sept 2010..Wish u all a great success & hope we all will be Canadian Citizen this year inshaAllah..

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
ashique_tas said:
Today I have sent all my updated documents to Singapore Visa Office.. a Heart full thanks to Deba_Avik for his wonderful & continuous support upon different issues & also thanks to other forum members who have inspired me a lot to get the courage of waiting more than 17 months after submitting full documents at Sept 2010..Wish u all a great success & hope we all will be Canadian Citizen this year inshaAllah..
All the best wishes for you!

smiling_face :)

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
ashique_tas said:
Best of luck ashiq.

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
ashique_tas said:
Best of luck bro.

May your wish come true for all of us...

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
ashique_tas said:
Ameen!!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:
Jnathan, britto is MI-3 applicant. on November 26,2011 you told britto that MR will be sent in couple of weeks. You also said the same thing to dhaka121 (MI-2 applicant). We are waiting and waiting. Give some realistic timing if you have any idea. Then again it's not your fault. You don't have any relative like a dulavai who will tell you what's going on in SGVO. In the past you were more helpful because you knew more, but now dulavai has remarried or gone crazy like the 'shala' that's why SGVO is lagging behind so much. :mad:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.7470.html

see reply number 7470, 7477
+1

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
ashique_tas said:
Best of luck for all!!