+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear Sohel09,

Would you please mention list of all documents sequentially which you have submitted with application? I mean, IMM application form, resume etc both for principal applicant and your spouse.

Thanks.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (Processed in BIQ Hong Kong)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2006 for Québec and 13-08-2008 for Federal
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
14-08-2008 as per CSQ received on 28-05-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
21-06-2007 in BIQ Hong Kong Waived for Singapore
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
Re: New 38 Occupational List

zmarif said:
Dear All,
I am again. I have completed MSS in Sociology in Dhaka University. I have 4 years+ work experience in similar field. Currently I am working in a company, My job responsibilities similar as follows:
1. Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials
2. Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, hands-on training
3. Supervise teaching assistants
4. Serve on committees concerned with matters such as curriculum revision, and course

Will my Skills comes in the new category listing (38)?

Actually which is the most important factor when someone apply as FSW/How to measure NOC:
1. Job Title
2. Job Duties/Responsibilities

thanks
arif
Hello zmarif;

Well it looks like you have become unsure than last time! Why is that?!

Well please click the follow link;

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=0213

***You have a quich search option (on top left) to enter any 4-digit NOC code or your job title to check. I believe that with the information of this page you will be the best person to judge/verify if somewhere your skills correspond the best with the NOC38.

So, the first thing will be to select one or more suitable "Job Title/s." Then check its "Main Duties/Responsibilities."

For your last question, I personally think that "Job Duties/Responsibilities" do have a huge or maximum impact on "Job Title/s." and your related Education.

Does anyone have other ideas?

Good-luck and thank you.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
jalams2000 said:
Thank you Shohel09 for your reply. I think you have gained a lot of experience on the issues and you have provided some good advice for me. Actually I am not sure about the matter. I will check with the paasport office to do accordingly.

Now I have another question- If the employer do not provide any experience letter or do not have any pay slip as the employer pay salary through bank then what will be the procedure for these cases ?

Best regards.
Hello jalams2000;

Well this issue can be a very technical one. I have read that many people have experienced such problems in different countries.

In some countries, some employers may refuse to issue an "Experience Certificate" to an employee as his / her job/contract is yet not terminated/finished with certain company.

In each case for the above concern, it has always been advised to contact and request the employer to issue at least an "Attestation" in the first choice.

In an "Attestation/ To Whom It May Concern" it should clearly be mentioned the Name, Nationality, Date of Birth, Present Designation, Job Starting date (with other / previous designations.....if applicable only), Working Time limit (at least 40 hours/ Week in most cases for full time jobs), Elaborate Job descriptions / Duties of the employee.

If it does not work, an applicant may have problems to prove his / her job experience and areas of "Main Duties." However, in such difficulties please inform the CIC in detail in "Black and White" why you can not provide an "Experience Certificate”. But once again, this incident only leaves you for the kind consideration of the Immigration Officer.

Although Pay Slips are not the best and the only way to prove your occupation/ employment status. You either provide copies of "Bank Cheques" for each month (for all salaries that have been received till this date)

Or, ask your Bank whether they can produce you some sort of Statements that show the detail information (specially your employer's account information from where the salary comes) for your all previous salaries. Or, you may try to collect tax receipts as proofs.

Well, that is all I can write you at this moment. However, Others are also kindly requested to contribute their valuable opinions regarding the above query.

Last but not the least please also check the following link;

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-verification-letter-t19270.0.html

Thank you.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
SaimonBlue said:
Dear Sohel09,

Would you please mention list of all documents sequentially which you have submitted with application? I mean, IMM application form, resume etc both for principal applicant and your spouse.

Thanks.
Hello SaimonBlue;

I have applied under the Québec Skilled Worker Programme. For your detail queries please check the following link;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-application.asp

Thank you.

mizanmomo

Apr 30, 2009
Dear all,

I have received my PR visa from London CIC and planning to move into Canada in February 2010. When I filled my application form, I mentioned I will migrate into Toronto, Ontario. Now I have changed my mind and planning to move into Alberta. Do I need to inform the CIC about it or I can straightway go to Alberta without informing CIC? Can anyone suggest me please?

Thanks,
mizanmomo

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
mizanmomo said:
Dear all,

I have received my PR visa from London CIC and planning to move into Canada in February 2010. When I filled my application form, I mentioned I will migrate into Toronto, Ontario. Now I have changed my mind and planning to move into Alberta. Do I need to inform the CIC about it or I can straightway go to Alberta without informing CIC? Can anyone suggest me please?

Thanks,
mizanmomo
I do not think you'll have any issues since you are not a provincial nominee of any provice.However if I were you l'll Land in Toronto to begin with and give a Toronto adress for my PR card to avoid any complications, then think about moving to Alberta after l recieve my PR card. Hope other members will have more to tell ya

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
rascojenkins said:
mizanmomo said:
Dear all,

Thanks,
mizanmomo
I do not think you'll have any issues since you are not a provincial nominee of any provice.However if I were you l'll Land in Toronto to begin with and give a Toronto adress for my PR card to avoid any complications, then think about moving to Alberta after l recieve my PR card. Hope other members will have more to tell ya
Hello mizanmomo and rascojenkins;

Welcome to "ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM".

Regarding the query of "mizanmomo", I agree with "rascojenkins". Does anyone have other opinions please?

Thank you.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Dear Jalams......As i think that if current employer is not issuing you the job experience certificate due to any reason, you could send an explanation for it and Secondly most important thing is Your proff of funds (Bank Statement) confirms that certain ammount of money is being tranferd in your account as Salary every month. So it will confirm your job explanation of current job.

mizanmomo

Apr 30, 2009
Dear rascojenkins and Sohel09,

Thanks for your advise. But I don't want to go Toronto and then Alberta because it's a hassle for me. I have a little baby boy and that's why I don't want to move one place to another place. I just want to go to Alberta straightway and start new life there. Anyway if anybody have similar experience, please share your experience.

Thanks,
mizanmomo

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
mizanmomo said:
Dear rascojenkins and Sohel09,

Thanks for your advise. But I don't want to go Toronto and then Alberta because it's a hassle for me. I have a little baby boy and that's why I don't want to move one place to another place. I just want to go to Alberta straightway and start new life there. Anyway if anybody have similar experience, please share your experience.

Thanks,
mizanmomo
Every international airport do not have Immigration Counter to deal with PR formal requirements upon arrival.. This facility is given at Toronto, Vancoure, and Montreal Airport ONLY means you will have to land at Toronto or Vanvour first for you landing process that takes about one hour and to take a domestic flight to Alberta... my personal opinion but confirmed

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear All,

Is anyone can inform that how long does it take to process immigration issue? From receiving first mail to second mail from CIC to submit final and updated document. My first letter from CIC indicate that it normally it takes 48 months to process any application under FSW.

Is this fixed or it can be more or less? Anyone can share his experience.
Is it as 48 months+3months document submission period+ interview and medical and other issue?
Or Within all activities included in 48 months.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
SaimonBlue said:
Dear All,

Is anyone can inform that how long does it take to process immigration issue? From receiving first mail to second mail from CIC to submit final and updated document. My first letter from CIC indicate that it normally it takes 48 months to process any application under FSW.

Is this fixed or it can be more or less? Anyone can share his experience.
Is it as 48 months+3months document submission period+ interview and medical and other issue?
Or Within all activities included in 48 months.
Hello SaimonBlue;

Unfortunately no one will be able answer you correctly for this question. Different CICs/CIOs have different time frames for processing different categories of Immigration applications.

Well, it may take less than given time frame in some cases however, in my opinion, always be prepared for an extra few months. At least, be prepared not to get extra stress if it takes a longer time than you have expected.

Thank you.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
A Recent Experience of Interview of a Bangladeshi Couple
(Taken from the postings of trackitt.com and slightly eddited)

Hi,

We just got back from our interview. It was an easy process. But my husband got extremely nervous and couldn’t even answer those easy questions like “What are you duties at work”. She gave him several chances to correct himself but he messed up the whole situation.

She didn’t refuse our application on our face. But she said:

“At this point I am not satisfied with your answers. I will go now and review your application and the required job description one more time and mail you my decision to the address where we have been mailing all your letters.”

The IO was straightforward but very supportive as she clearly tried to correct my husband and gave him chances to repeat his job duties about 4 times.

If I was the IO I would have rejected the application. So if she rejects our application can’t blame her in anyway.

Hi all

received our Medicals and State PC request today. Thanks to Allah that the IO considered our case.

Thanks to all of you for being supportive.

Here are the details of our interview:

IO. Can I see your passports please?

A. We gave her our passports.

IO. Did you bring your police clearance?

A. We gave her our Police clearance.

IO. If we process your application any farther, we will need your Minnesota police clearance.

IO. (Asked me) When did you complete your degree in US?

A. Did not complete.

IO. Are you still in school?

A. No

IO. Do you have status in US?

A. No

IO. Since when you are out of status?

A. Since 2005.

IO. How do you support your self?

A. My husband works and I work too as a graphic artist.

IO. Do you have work permit?

A. No.

IO. (Asked my husband) Do you have status in US?

A. No.

IO. Do you work?

A. Yes.

IO. Do you have work permit in US?

A. No.

IO. Have you been to Bangladesh since 2004?

A. No

IO. Where do you work and what is your current position in the company?

A. I work at ******* as an assistant store Manager.

IO. But you applied as a Restaurant Manager.

A. Mam. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager.

IO. Do you have any other documents related to your employment?

A. I gave her My updated Reference letter and recent pay stubs. Including one from my other job.

IO. Hmm…What do you do at other job?

A. I Take care of a brain injured person.

IO. What are your duties there?

A. (Don’t know why, he got very nervous, and mumbled while explaining his job duties) he said I take him for shopping, biking, help him cooking etc (actually don’t remember exactly what he said)

IO. (Doesn’t look very satisfied with his explanation) So what do you do as an assistant restaurant manager?

A. (he mumbled again) he said handling customer, dispatching, deal with customer complain, order food.

IO. I don’t see anything you do as a manger here. I can only visualize you behind the cash register. Tell me your job duties as a manager?

A. (Again he messed up, he couldn’t understand )

He answered wrong and instead of saying “I do this or that” he said “we do this and that”)

IO. You see, when you say we do, it does not seem to me you are in charge of the store, you should say “I do”. So what are your duties? What do you do in the store when you are in charge?

A. I take care of the marketing stuff like door hanging, advice my manager measures to be taken to run the at store even better ( he was extremely nervous at this point and don’t remember exactly what he said).

IO. Ok. Who is in charge of Hire and fire?

A. I have to report my manager if need to fire an employee.

IO. Ok. I am not satisfied with your answers. But I’ll go now and review your application and the job requirements one more time. And mail you my decision to the address where we have been sending all your letters. So that is all for now (she smiled a little bit).

Interview was for about 20 min (max)

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Hi Shohel09
How are you ?

I have seen the post earlier, but the interview part is seen now. Thanks to share it.

I congratulate the couple who got the PR. and wish they become successful in canada.

However, I am confused about the purpose of an interview. If the interview is not satisfactory at all, what could be the factors that may have influence of getteing PR ? I think every applicant takes an interview most seriously, because it could be the determining factor for the PR. Isn't it ? Shohel09 can you comment on it pls. ?

Good luck.

SYED

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Anyone here an IT professional who has applied or gonna apply under FSW?
Whats the ratio of people now being interviewed and not interviewd and given the status? If they are suspected about the applicants and anything about the provided documents and information on them, they call you for an interview. Based on my previous experience about Canadian High Comm in Dhaka, They are easy exit for people that present flawless documents.