+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I have been working in the same company and in the same team all of my career. I joined in March 2009 as analyst, promoted to Senior Analyst in 2011 and technical coordinator (SME) in 2013. After a lot of effort, I managed to get my Job duties from my HR in the company letter head signed and sealed which matches to NOC1112. The Job duties listed is consolidated one which lists my duties performed in the last six years. Would this be enough or would they reject me for not having separate JD for the other positions held?
Also I have got a reference letter from my Manager to certify my good conduct and position held along with the business card (NO JD). I also have the Business card of the HR who signed my letter.
In my employment records I would be uploading the original promotion letters and service letter.
Will this be enough or do I need to prepare an affidavit for Analyst and senior analysts?
Experienced friends please help. Also Letter of explanation any format or sample?
Regards,

Newkid

Oct 9, 2014
Hi,

I have purchased a house in my house town. In which 30% amount of house is my money and rest 70% is home loan.

Can I show this house in Proof of fund?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newkid said:
Hi,

I have purchased a house in my house town. In which 30% amount of house is my money and rest 70% is home loan.

Can I show this house in Proof of fund?
No

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello.

I've applied for WES and my expected date of evaluation is may27th. Can I include my reference number in the EE profile or not? Or do i wait till I have my evaluation complete?

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
ARN said:
Hello.

I've applied for WES and my expected date of evaluation is may27th. Can I include my reference number in the EE profile or not? Or do i wait till I have my evaluation complete?
You have to wait till your evaluation complete.

dreamgarden

Apr 24, 2015
Hello experts,
i am new in the forum. Pls help me to submit my express entry profile.
I have pass marks and got positive response from Come to Canada illigibility check wizerd.
I submitted my profile first time but get in-illegible notice.

My spouse applied (before February 2008)in simplified method as applicant and our then application was returned and we got refund. In my profile I mentioned YES I applied earlier and inserted my spouse file uci number. Actually i was co-applicant. I don't know whether it was a cause of in-illigibility then.

After identified Hello experts,
i am new in the forum. Pls help me to submit my express entry profile.
I have pass marks and got positive response from Come to Canada illigibility check.
I submitted my profile first time but get in-illegible notice. At that time two problems i identified.

1. I did two jobs. one is for 6 months and another is my present job doing for 5+ years. By mistake I mentioned my 1st job as my primary job which i did for only 6 months.
2. My spouse applied (before February 2008)in simplified method as applicant and our then application was returned and we got refund. In my profile I mentioned YES I applied earlier and inserted my spouse file uci number. Actually i was co-applicant. I don't know whether it was a cause of in-illigibility then.

After identified those mistakes I submitted my profile for 2nd time.
This time i corrected my primary profession. But select YES i applied earlier for express entry and insert my refused profile number as file number from my 1st auto in-illegible letter and again got auto in-illegible letter.

what is the problem with my submission?

I have the following score:
My Recent ECA: Bachelor degree (four years) and One year of graduate study
My Recent IELTS: List. 6.5, Read. 6.0, Writ. 6.0 & speak. 7.0
My Age:34+ Job exp claimed: 5 years+ in NOC 1434, My Spouse has first blood relative in Canada and spouse recent ielts score is: List5.0, Read. 6.0, Writ. 6.5 & speak. 6.0

Spouse ECA:Bachelor degree (four years)

What should i do now. I want to take third time chance to submit my profile. should i submit as a fresh new applicant without mentioning any immigration history - that i submitted express entry profile earlier and got in-illegible letter..??
experts, Pls suggest me
I am really very upset.....

Hi seniors,
i am waiting for a suggestion. I submitted my EE Profile and got inillegible letter.
But Come to Canada wizerd says me that i am illegible. Now i will submit my EE profile again. Should i mention the previous EE profile number in my new submission? What should i answer the question.. Applied for Express entry before..?? Dropping profile means submission of EE application? Pls suggest me what things need to mention or need not to mention for re-submission of my EE Profile. If i submit as like as a new applicant, Any problem Then..? Pls advice me..

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hi experts,

My score is 354. N to get selected in draws I need to wait for more draws and then after also how much chances to get selected thats totally unpredictable.

So now I wan to apply for PNP. can u pls guide me that for NOC 2281 which province is suitable to apply for ? To my knowledge,I am eligible for saskatchwan. But they have not started accepting any application yet. I dont know about other provinces.

Kindly throw some light on this by your knowledge.

Thanks. ;D

dpnctl

Mar 16, 2014
the CRS system is a bit confusing

my age is 37
IELTS 7 in all, 6.5 in writing
experience 10 y
wife is not accompanying
education 3 Y bachelor degree

can someone help me if I can reach 400 points?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
dpnctl said:
the CRS system is a bit confusing

my age is 37
IELTS 7 in all, 6.5 in writing
experience 10 y
wife is not accompanying
education 3 Y bachelor degree

can someone help me if I can reach 400 points?
No, your point will be around 360

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received dec 30, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
No draw today? :(

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received dec 30, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
DSAHOO said:
Hi Guys,

Is it ok to create two EE profiles with all the details same.
why make 2 profiles? It wouldnt increase your chances of being drawn

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rewrote IELTS and bettered my CRS score by 42 points(385 to 427) .

Earlier IELTS was : L:8.5,R:7.5 , S:7.5 , W:6.5
New one is : L:8.5,L:7,R:7,W:7

So what u guys think, what are the chances with 427 . :( :( :( :(

abhere

May 2, 2015
Hi Experts,
I am new to this forum and have some doubt regarding my Post graduation.
I had completed my B.tech and worked 3 years as software engineer after that.
Then i completed my Post graduation in HR(1Year) and from last 2 years working as Human resource professional.
I will be applying in 1121 (HR professsional NOC) but my post graduation college is not approved by WES because i had received only bachelor's degree ECA (BY WES))

My question is can i apply for HR professional because my postgraduation is not approved by WES ? And currently i am working as HR professional.

Thanks in advance for your help.

dreamgarden

Apr 24, 2015
Dear Admin or Senior members
Pls help me with your suggestion.

Is it ok to create new EE profiles with new appropriate information. I submitted EE profile two times BUT got in-illegible letters. I don't know the causes. Should i have obligation to mention that i have submitted application for EE earlier.. I am really confused.. pls help me