Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply. What would be the reason for delays? I ordered on August 13 and it has been already 31 calendar days for me. Should I send them an email with my tracking number?
In most cases it is administrative delay. However, in some cases it could be a purposeful non-release, which is very rare.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I hope to find all of you very well.

I have received my GCMS notes today 15th Sep (6.20 am EST), exactly after 30 days. Total 85 pages.

Page 1 shows the entire detail of my application. Page 2 shows the most important ‘Assessments’ portion and it reads out as:

Eligibility: Recommend Interview

Security: Not Started (I am much relieved that I am not under SS, but only under eligibility check)

Criminality: Passed

Medical: Passed

Info Sharing: Complete (From notes I have found that this was done with USA and no adverse info found, I think that is what they do under security checks – If I am not mistaken)

My Primary Office is London and Secondary Office is Islamabad.

Page 3 states codes and names of all 5 secondary offices assigned to my file.

Page 4 and 5 mentions provinces data

Page 6 again shows my details with same status of security, criminality, medicals and info sharing. No mention of eligibility here.

Page 9-23 show Eligibility Assessments 1 and 2, and they have status of Passed- Candidates written against them. These pages deal with detailed analysis of my application with respect to education, language, work history and all other factors etc. All attributes are discussed here in detail. Nothing unfavorable found in these pages.

Page 26-29 show admissibility, criminality, medical and info sharing details and all have status of Passed in front of them.

Page 30-36 show the outgoing communications made by IRCC with myself.

Page 36-44 show the incoming communications which I have made with IRCC (At time of submission of application)

Page 45-50 Verification, Events, Fees, Associations, and History etc.

Page 50- 57 shows Applications Section and it has total of 29 application new and old values with the most recent mentioning Recommend Interview. Application 1 shows this and it is from London.

Page 58-68 shows total of 39 Activities. The Activity 1 again shows that Recommend Interview but it is from Centralized Intake Office, not from my Primary Office- London. These activities show that I have cleared many steps of Eligibility or may be it has been analyzed many times.

Page 68 shows that my file was transferred to London VO on 8th March 2018 due to workload distribution.

Page 69-79 shows the electronic documents submitted in GCMS system.

Page 80-85 have the Notes section, which I suppose is the main part. Total of 19 notes. I will put them in reverse order just to clarify.

Notes 11- Asks for Schedule A form which was demanded by IRCC on 5th Feb. I submitted that on 7th feb.

Notes 9-10 were made on 7th Feb in which they verified all CRS scores claimed by myself. Education, work history, language etc.

Notes 8 put Criminality Passed (R10). Formed on same date 7th Feb

Notes 7 were made by CIO and checked A11.2 and the case processing officer has put file on Review Required under Primary Occupation. Then again he has put Review Required on R76 (FSW Points) mainly because he was not convinced with my work history. He gave verified 59 points where I have claimed 70. After this he has mentioned my CRS to be 472 and cut off for that round 452, and he has verified 422 points and has put me under review required for other 50 points mainly subject to occupational clearance.

After these notes were made on 23rd Feb my file was transferred to London VO on 8th March and it saw zero movement till 10th July. I don’t know what to comment here. This is really frustrating to know and my guess was 100 percent right that they have not touched my file for around 4 months during that period.

On July 10th, they made notes 6,5,4,3

Notes 6: No Foss record found

Notes 5: Applicant has no dependents.

Notes 4: PA likely meets NOC definition but he needs to provide job description letter to confirm this. Then I will decide if an interview is required by him or it can be waived. On July 10th at around 8.15 am EST I received ADR for job description which I provided in 4 days.

Notes 3: Again Criminality was checked and put passed. Did on July 10th as well.

Most hilarious part is that notes 3,4,5,6 took just 20 minutes to be made in GCMS notes. Gap between Notes 6 and 7 is around 4.5 months. I can laugh at this.

Again the frustration continues as my file was not touched from July 14th (the day on which I uploaded ADR) till 15th August (the day on which I ordered my GCMS notes). So, it means that all of you who say that ordering GCMS notes move your file in a positive and forward direction are absolutely right. Thanks to all of you. Big Cheers.

Notes 1 and 2 were made simultaneously on the same date Aug 15th with gap of thirty minutes.

Notes 2: It says that my ADR has been reviewed and they found it brief but they are satisfied that I meet the occupational requirements. They came to this conclusion by considering my educational and other documents. Interview waived.

Notes 1: Addresses and Background info for all over 18 on application reviewed including all sub tabs (I think info of my family members have been noticed and reviewed).

From Notes 2 it can be seen that interview has been waived off, but still the assessments section says eligibility is subject to recommended interview. Can some senior person like legal falcon or Bimale help with any suggestion? It will be highly appreciated please.

I think my application has not been touched after issuance of these notes on 15th Aug. So should I order them again to see if some movement has been made or not?

I would like to thank all of you again for your effortless and endless support and guiding me in a forward direction?

If anyone has any question or suggestion for me, then please don’t hesitate sharing it.

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
One of the most effective tools to know the status of your application and be aware of any pitfalls is to order GCMS notes. But, all new and veteran applicants have

What is GCMS?

GCMS (Global Case Management System) is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) system used to process applications for citizenship and immigration. The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file among others. The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed.

Under what law is the GCMS notes issued?

The GCMS notes are issued under the Access to Information and Privacy Act. AIPT is a federal law and any person can get access to information about him from the federal government. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Does ordering GCMS slow the processing of the file or affect adversely?

The answer is NO. Ordering GCMS is your right and its does not affect your file or your case at all. On the contrary, in some cases since the officer working on your file has to review your file before it is sent out, does update documents received from other agencies and helps your file move forward.

Why cannot I get the same information over email or phone?

While email and phone calls are always an option, they do not provide a complete picture of your file. Only a specific question is asked and responded, most likely with a generic reply. Whereas GCMS notes are a exact copy of your file as they are on the system. It is the only accurate way of knowing what is happening with your file.

How can I order GCMS notes?

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent resident you can order the notes for yourself and others, however, if you are not a citizen and neither a PR, you will need a third party to request GCMS notes for you.

Which is the best place to oder GCMS notes?

This is a matter of personal choice, but there are a few things to keep in mind. I would highly recommend https://www.getgcms.com, which is new website designed by run by some of the former members at the forum, including me. There were various issues that came to light and the answer was GET GCMS. You GCMS notes contain very sensitive information and it should be protected under all cost. None of the existing services provide even the basis security features, which is SSL. This was the first thing that GET GCMS started with. Then, all organization who get electronic information should be handled and stored in accordance with the The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). While there are tough norms to comply, none of the current service providers follow these regulations. Another factor is price. Most of the applicants are from China/India. While the Chinese clients had the option to pay via Alipay, there was no alternative for applicants from India. Many people in India have credit or debit cards and they charge extra for foreign transactions. There was an urgent need to address this situation, and that is why GET GCMS decided to allow applicants pay in Indian currency with a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.

While the government only charges $5, why do other service provides charge more?
It can be justified that sine they are providing a service, they are there to make a profit. However, there is an additional cost of maintaining the site, employees, compliance with the PIPEDA, in case of GET GCMS, and ensuring that the information collected always remains safe and secure. This is why these sites charge more. However, at GET GCMS, we started with a vision to provide more services to applicants and this is the first step. All income generated from GET GCMS, after deducting the costs, will be put into other projects to benefit applicants. There has also been a lot of dubious cases with consultants providing incorrect or incomplete information, so we collaborated with licensed lawyers to provide additional services through the site if an applicant wishes to get them.

Why would GET GCMS have this financial model?
The

Hello Sir. I've found your explanations very useful. That's why I've ordered the GCMS note through your service. I noticed that the last comment is eligibility recommended pass while my application is still in security check and my backgroundcheck status haven't started according my account messages.
Do you know if this is temporary thing and other checks should take place?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
In most cases it is administrative delay. However, in some cases it could be a purposeful non-release, which is very rare.
Hi @legalfalcon,

I too have ordered gcms from getgcms and will be completing close to 60 days now, that is double the turnaround time.
My application is already delayed and been in all 17 months of which with ndvo for atleast 11 months now.
Do you think this delay for releasing notes is purposeful?
My second meds done in Feb 2018 and passed in June 2018, rprf paid in Feb 2018.

Any idea how to get any info on file?..too stressed at this point, everything on hold.

akinniyi

Sep 18, 2018
@legalfalcon i just got my notes criminality says in progress just wanted to be sure everything is fine
r10 says ok recommended review required-stat notes
eligibility says recommended passed and some places says passed,
security- not started
criminality- in progress
just want to know if everything is fine my aor is june 7?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I too have ordered gcms from getgcms and will be completing close to 60 days now, that is double the turnaround time.
My application is already delayed and been in all 17 months of which with ndvo for atleast 11 months now.
Do you think this delay for releasing notes is purposeful?
My second meds done in Feb 2018 and passed in June 2018, rprf paid in Feb 2018.

Any idea how to get any info on file?..too stressed at this point, everything on hold.
No need to be concerned, usually in most cases it is an administrative delay or your application being on the finalization stage. GET GCMS will enquire and you can ket regular updates from them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i just got my notes criminality says in progress just wanted to be sure everything is fine
r10 says ok recommended review required-stat notes
eligibility says recommended passed and some places says passed,
security- not started
criminality- in progress
just want to know if everything is fine my aor is june 7?
Read the notes in the last few pages to know why there is a review required.

akinniyi

Sep 18, 2018
Read the notes in the last few pages to know why there is a review required.

Canada RCMP Screening NRT 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required-Stat Notes -----AGE-------------------------------------------- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR Document set to

review: Client Info

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2018/06/19 18:56:22 Created By: SB17697

Updated Date: 2018/06/19 18:56:22 Updated By: SB17697

Restricted: No Label: General

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: Name on Application changed: Old Value(s): AKINNIYI, AKINDELE, 1994/05/17, Male, LAGOS- STATE, Nigeria, New Value(s): AKINNIYI, AKINDELE DANIEL, 1994/05/17, Male, LAGOS, Nigeria,

NOTES: 4

Created Date: 2018/06/07 01:04:25 Created By: EAIEAPP

Updated Date: 2018/06/07 01:04:25 Updated By: EAIEAPP

Office: GCMS-System

Text: Client Identifier (UCI) / Identificateur unique de client (IUC): 88548168

NOTES: 5

Text: Have you applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before ? / Est-ce que vous avez déjà fait une demande à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada auparavant?: Y

NOTES: 6

Text: Has this person applied for this service before ? / Est-ce que cette personne a fait une demande pour Ie service auparavant?: N

NOTES: 7

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Canada RCMP Screening NRT 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required-Stat Notes -----AGE-------------------------------------------- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR Document set to

review: Client Info

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2018/06/19 18:56:22 Created By: SB17697

Updated Date: 2018/06/19 18:56:22 Updated By: SB17697

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: Name on Application changed: Old Value(s): AKINNIYI, AKINDELE, 1994/05/17, Male, LAGOS- STATE, Nigeria, New Value(s): AKINNIYI, AKINDELE DANIEL, 1994/05/17, Male, LAGOS, Nigeria,

NOTES: 4

Text: Client Identifier (UCI) / Identificateur unique de client (IUC): 88548168

NOTES: 5

Text: Have you applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before ? / Est-ce que vous avez déjà fait une demande à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada auparavant?: Y

NOTES: 6

Text: Has this person applied for this service before ? / Est-ce que cette personne a fait une demande pour Ie service auparavant?: N

NOTES: 7

If this is all you have, the only your R10 is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Hi all. I want to order gcms notes but have few queries. Kindly help. They ask us to fill the consent form after making the payment. The consent form asks for designated representative's information. Can I leave it blank as I dont have any representative.
Secondly they have asked to mail the scanned copy. But I could not find any email Id.
Kindly help.