Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
I have ordered my gcms notes May 20th, but i havent got response until now. just wanted to know whether will we get the notes via our mail id?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have ordered my gcms notes May 20th, but i havent got response until now. just wanted to know whether will we get the notes via our mail id?
Please contact GET GCMS Team <https://www.getgcms.com/contact>. I do not deal with the daily operations. They will be happy to assist you.

Reactions: systems.engineer

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please contact GET GCMS Team <https://www.getgcms.com/contact>. I do not deal with the daily operations. They will be happy to assist you.
Hey mate
Just a question!
In one of the many notes (sub notes on the last two/three pages), the VO has written 'Review recommended'!
Is that normal?
From what I can gather, my R10, criminality and medicals are all done!
And on 18th of May, 2017, the file was attached to New Delhi and Chandigarh Visa offices!
What does that imply or signify.
Any insights would be appreciated.
Thank you and with regards.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think its an average of 30-40 days! Hang in there, they will be on the way mate! Yes, they do arrive via your email Id.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey mate
Just a question!
In one of the many notes (sub notes on the last two/three pages), the VO has written 'Review recommended'!
Is that normal?
From what I can gather, my R10, criminality and medicals are all done!
And on 18th of May, 2017, the file was attached to New Delhi and Chandigarh Visa offices!
What does that imply or signify.
Any insights would be appreciated.
Thank you and with regards.
YEs. Many applicants see review recommended and then the application is transferred to the LVO. This is because there may be an aspect which is country specific that the case analyst sitting at CPO in Canada cannot ascertain. So they defer it to the LVO to ensure that the statements made are correct, like the employment, and that there is no misrepresentation. The LVO is better equipped with the local knowledge of the country. This may be for a small reason as ensuring that there is no misrepresentation when an applicants claims he is working for a specific employer, who has no internet presence, but may be a big player in a specific country. Or to ensure that the domestic relationship, such as marriage declared in application is genuine.

No need to be too concerned about it. Soon you will see that your eligibility is passed. So keep a track on your file via GCMS.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YEs. Many applicants see review recommended and then the application is transferred to the LVO. This is because there may be an aspect which is country specific that the case analyst sitting at CPO in Canada cannot ascertain. So they defer it to the LVO to ensure that the statements made are correct, like the employment, and that there is no misrepresentation. The LVO is better equipped with the local knowledge of the country. This may be for a small reason as ensuring that there is no misrepresentation when an applicants claims he is working for a specific employer, who has no internet presence, but may be a big player in a specific country. Or to ensure that the domestic relationship, such as marriage declared in application is genuine.

No need to be too concerned about it. Soon you will see that your eligibility is passed. So keep a track on your file via GCMS.
If I could trouble you for one last time mate, the aforementioned status of, 'review required' was on 14th of Feb, 2017. On 14th of April, 2017, two notes after 14th Feb, it reads,

' **Officer's review** GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION SINGLE No prior relationship or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents. EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment documents reviewed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- under review R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA-POINTS-under review SETTLEMENT FUNDS-PASSED A11.2& SELECTION UNDER REVIEW ADMISSIBILITY: Security: PA: No concerns Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application reveived: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Paid'

After this there are two more notes, but no such explanatory text involved.
Thank you and kind regards.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If I could trouble you for one last time mate, the aforementioned status of, 'review required' was on 14th of Feb, 2017. On 14th of April, 2017, two notes after 14th Feb, it reads,

' **Officer's review** GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION SINGLE No prior relationship or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents. EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment documents reviewed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- under review R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA-POINTS-under review SETTLEMENT FUNDS-PASSED A11.2& SELECTION UNDER REVIEW ADMISSIBILITY: Security: PA: No concerns Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application reveived: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Paid'

After this there are two more notes, but no such explanatory text involved.
Thank you and kind regards.
What is your question?

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your question?
Well its more of a lack of understanding of the text in italics and as you mentioned, that local VO's do the 'on the ground' or local checks!
But does the italicised text indicate wether all these checks have been completed?
Basically just an understanding of the text. Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Well its more of a lack of understanding of the text in italics and as you mentioned, that local VO's do the 'on the ground' or local checks!
But does the italicised text indicate wether all these checks have been completed?
Basically just an understanding of the text. Thank you
Lets break the note down so that you understand:

' **Officer's review** ( This review is of an IRCC agent, so it is final) GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information - They ran your name through the GCMS/FOSS and di not find any adverse system. (Field Operations Support System - the system used before GCMS was introduced)

FAMILY COMPOSITION SINGLE No prior relationship or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents.
You are the only applicant and no other dependants on file.

EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment documents reviewed
No concerns with your employment or work experience claimed.

R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- under review
R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA-POINTS-under review

R75 refers to the FSW eligibility. IRCC is reviewing if you meet the minimum FSW criteria
R76 refers to additional criteria to meet FSW, which is age, education, adaptability, which is being reviewed
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp for more details and what is assessed.

SETTLEMENT FUNDS-PASSED
Y
ou have the minimum needed PoF.

A11.2 & SELECTION UNDER REVIEW

This is your eligibility, which is a combination of your meeting eligibility requirements. To see what all is assessed see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

ADMISSIBILITY: Security: PA: No concerns Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application reveived: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Paid'

The criminality and medicals is passed

In conclusion, your application is at the eligibility stage, which is being assessed. Before the eligibility is reviewed, they have to make sure that you meet the program requirement you applied under. Both of which are under review.

Hope this helps!

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets break the note down so that you understand:

' **Officer's review** ( This review is of an IRCC agent, so it is final) GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information - They ran your name through the GCMS/FOSS and di not find any adverse system. (Field Operations Support System - the system used before GCMS was introduced)

FAMILY COMPOSITION SINGLE No prior relationship or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents.
You are the only applicant and no other dependants on file.

EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment documents reviewed
No concerns with your employment or work experience claimed.

R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- under review
R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA-POINTS-under review

R75 refers to the FSW eligibility. IRCC is reviewing if you meet the minimum FSW criteria
R76 refers to additional criteria to meet FSW, which is age, education, adaptability, which is being reviewed
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp for more details and what is assessed.

SETTLEMENT FUNDS-PASSED
Y
ou have the minimum needed PoF.

A11.2 & SELECTION UNDER REVIEW

This is your eligibility, which is a combination of your meeting eligibility requirements. To see what all is assessed see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

ADMISSIBILITY: Security: PA: No concerns Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application reveived: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Paid'

The criminality and medicals is passed

In conclusion, your application is at the eligibility stage, which is being assessed. Before the eligibility is reviewed, they have to make sure that you meet the program requirement you applied under. Both of which are under review.

Hope this helps!

Thank you. That has helped heaps to ease the stress of not understanding!
Rest assured, I have and will recommend your services to my network.
Cheers

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheers
Just curious, what is your application states at the moment? NA2 or IP2?

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just curious, what is your application states at the moment? NA2 or IP2?
Well its NA and I am pretty much certain that its NA2 after IP1. The reason for lack of complete certainty is irregularity in checking of online status during the first couple of months.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Cheers
Appreciated!

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon , thanks a lot for this great thread. One of my close friend has filed his e-AOR on May-13th 2017, and he wants to order GCMS. I have advised him to go with www.getgcms.com, but he has a couple of doubts which he would like to clear before ordering the notes. I hope it is of no trouble to you for me asking the same.

1.) The normal processing time to receive the GCMS notes after ordering is 30-40 days correct, so like if he orders the GCMS notes say on June 30th, only by Aug 10th he would be receiving his GCMS notes correct?? And the GCMS notes which is being sent on Aug 10th is having the updates until Aug 10th or until June 30th(GCMS notes order date) ???

2.) He wants to see the statuses of his Medicals/Education/Employment, then after e-AOR how many days should pass before he should order the GCMS notes to get the desired status results.

PS: I had asked him to create a user profile on the forum so that he can itself ask all his doubts but I believe he is more of the less tech-savvy guys.

Thank you again @legalfalcon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , thanks a lot for this great thread. One of my close friend has filed his e-AOR on May-13th 2017, and he wants to order GCMS. I have advised him to go with www.getgcms.com, but he has a couple of doubts which he would like to clear before ordering the notes. I hope it is of no trouble to you for me asking the same.

1.) The normal processing time to receive the GCMS notes after ordering is 30-40 days correct, so like if he orders the GCMS notes say on June 30th, only by Aug 10th he would be receiving his GCMS notes correct?? And the GCMS notes which is being sent on Aug 10th is having the updates until Aug 10th or until June 30th(GCMS notes order date) ???
The GCMS notes are generated on the date when the IRCC opens the application, usually when they are filed. So if you file the request today, they will show the status of the application as of today. However, lately there has been a trend that they are releasing information about 10 or 15 days before the GCMS notes are released. So if you file on June 30, get the notes on July 30, they will show what was the status on July 15-20. But this is a rare exception, only seen in very few cases.

2.) He wants to see the statuses of his Medicals/Education/Employment, then after e-AOR how many days should pass before he should order the GCMS notes to get the desired status results.

usually 45 days after AoR, the R10 is complete, the eligibility takes longer. I don't deal with GET GCMS day to day operations. They have a fantastic team which is very efficient in answering any questions. So you should or your friend should get in touch with them directly. They will not answer any questions about the application or what is contained in the GCMS notes, but will help you in making the request.

PS: I had asked him to create a user profile on the forum so that he can itself ask all his doubts but I believe he is more of the less tech-savvy guys.

Thank you again @legalfalcon.

Reactions: systems.engineer