Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akk said:
Question..

For CIC you just need to send:
-Fee
-FBI criminal background
-Criminal background from your country (translated and notarized)
-Application for CIC (form that they send)
-Nomination document (do we receive it or do they sent it to buffalo?

Anything else??

Thanks,
AKK
Add notarized birth certificate and marriage certificate, if applicable.
Also, financial statement from Bank or institution demonstrating funds availability.
Pics with specs as requested.

Taps

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Thanks!!
So no copy of passport needed? If yes, so does it need to be translated?

Thanks,

Akk

Tapak said:
akk said:
Question..

-Fee
-FBI criminal background

Anything else??

Thanks,
AKK
Also, financial statement from Bank or institution demonstrating funds availability.

Taps

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akk said:
Thanks!!

Thanks,

Akk

Tapak said:
akk said:
Question..

-Fee
-FBI criminal background

Anything else??

Thanks,
AKK

Taps
Of course you need notarized copy of passports of self and family members accompanying you.

Check this earlier post
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/alberta-immigrant-nominee-program-h1b-holders-cic-process-t11870.0.html;msg53549#msg53549

Taps

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi,

Just notarized would work? Or it needs to be also translated? My passport it is not in english...

Thanks,

Akk

Tapak said:
akk said:
Thanks!!

Thanks,

Akk

Tapak said:
akk said:
Question..

-Fee
-FBI criminal background

Anything else??

Thanks,
AKK

Taps
Of course you need notarized copy of passports of self and family members accompanying you.

Check this earlier post
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/alberta-immigrant-nominee-program-h1b-holders-cic-process-t11870.0.html;msg53549#msg53549

Taps

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
friends... i have not yet understood whats the deal with the case if I have already filed my FSW and paid the fees

today I recieved the nomination letter which states that I should repay the fees ?

CIC has yet not taken a decision on my FSW neither have I recieved AOR
however my fee draft has been encashed by CIC

So would we ever get the FSW fee back or that is not possible ...

Nov 16, 2008
hi guys:
AINP rejected my application. My file number is 36x. I am a business analyst and i had applied under NOC 2171, job title System Information Analyst and consultants. They mentioned on their rejection letter that

"your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

I have no idea what should i do now. My job responsibility match to System Information Analyst and consultants. I will really appreciate if you guys can guide what I should do now...........PLEASE HELP

Kishor

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
ainpdude,
you should contact the program officer that sent you the nomination. In my case, the officer called me and instructed me on the fees...I also had an FSW filed. You need to get instruction regarding your case. What other people did or what we were instructed to do may not apply to you. So call and find out. The officers are very helpful...they will be the best source of info.

ainpdude said:
friends... i have not yet understood whats the deal with the case if I have already filed my FSW and paid the fees

today I recieved the nomination letter which states that I should repay the fees ?

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
Kishor,
Sorry to hear your news...this is the first time I am hearing about rejection on SRS stream so I don't really know what to advise. They also explicitly say no appeal process. However this is only for pnp...you can still do fsw right?

Kishor thapaliya said:
hi guys:
AINP rejected my application. My file number is 36x. I am a business analyst and i had applied under NOC 2171, job title System Information Analyst and consultants. They mentioned on their rejection letter that

"your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

I have no idea what should i do now. My job responsibility match to System Information Analyst and consultants. I will really appreciate if you guys can guide what I should do now...........PLEASE HELP

Kishor

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Kishor thapaliya said:
hi guys:

Kishor
Sorry to hear that. It is strange because you got a positive pre-assessment that means they were satisfied with your initial job description which you sent in pre-assessment.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
strawberry1009 said:
ainpdude,
you should contact the program officer that sent you the nomination. In my case, the officer called me and instructed me on the fees...I also had an FSW filed. You need to get instruction regarding your case. What other people did or what we were instructed to do may not apply to you. So call and find out. The officers are very helpful...they will be the best source of info.

ainpdude said:

appreciate it strawberry..... i will give AINP officers a call and see how to handle
the problem in my case is I have not recieved AOR no. ...

i am guessing CIC might discontinue FSW and return it or switch FSW to pnp...

i m getting my FSW lawyer involved... i will keep posted here with the developments...
good luck every body !!!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kishor thapaliya said:
hi guys:

"your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list.
I am sorry to hear the decision taken by the AINP. I am not sure what you can do next. You can look into Quebec route if you know some French or may be you can try OZ or NZ if you are just looking for a backup option while wating for the US GC.

What is your educational background? Where did you get your degree from? I am surprised that they have mentioned "education" on your rejection letter. Thanks.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
I am so sorry to hear that, maybe you could consider FSW as an option. Are you married? If you are, maybe your wife could apply for H1B and then after a year she could apply for Alberta and both of you could have another chance. I've heard that Australia has a good migration police, but it is a little expensive, maybe it is worth trying that....

Akk

Kishor thapaliya said:
hi guys:

Kishor

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
This is very strange.... I have seen Industrial engineers, Electrical engineers and biomedical science majors becoming business analystn abd USCIS has no problem issuing them the visa. I think what really should matter is the position name thats written on your approved H1-B Visa... right? What is your education anyways that didn't qualify for this application? what is the position name on ur H1b approval? and did you provided them a letter from your company stating your job postion and educational background? I am asking these question as it may concern me and many others...

I really think you should apply for Quebec Immigration for Skilled worker stream. Might have to learn a few words of French or so, but I have heard its relatively fast....

Good luck and I really hoppe that yoiu find some better solution for ur problem!

Kishor thapaliya said:
hi guys:

Kishor

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi,

I have received my nomination today!!!!
I will apply for CIC on the next few weeks...nobody answered me, does passport copies needs to be translated? Mine is not in english...but maybe just needs to be notarized...they don't say anything about it...
Hekp me!!

Thanks,

Akk

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I would say that you should provide translation of any document that is not in english...

akk said:
Hi,

I have received my nomination today!!!!
I will apply for CIC on the next few weeks...nobody answered me, does passport copies needs to be translated? Mine is not in english...but maybe just needs to be notarized...they don't say anything about it...
Hekp me!!

Thanks,

Akk