+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
Anybody....Quick question....What part of the application did you mail them back right away, I have three docs...
1) Confirmation of acceptance
2) PN acknowledgement form
3) PN Status update

Which one needs to be sent right away ?
thanks

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you also send the cover letter? I found one on their website? How many fingerprint forms did you send? I downloaded the form (pdf) and it has two pages. The second page looks like instruction and not needed.

The first page has room for signature of person fingerprinted, residence of person fingerprinted, date and officer's signature, employer and address (is this my employer and address or the officer who takes the fingerprint?), reason fingerprinted etc. The troubling part is that it does not even have a room for my name.

Thanks.

bb0310 said:
The thing I did with the FBI is print the fingerprint form in the FBI website then fill it out and bring to your local police station for finger prints, then send that form to FBI in WV. After a few weeks they returned the same form to me with a stamp that says no criminal records or something. You need FBI for the process.

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Oh yes, I submitted that form too, it's a good thing you mentioned that one. I sent two fingerprint forms, one for me and one for my wife. In the other form where there's the other info, my wife and I both signed it and her name is also included there in the requestor's name and in the "I, ______, am requesting...." line. The address you put your current address and the other address is where do you it to be mailed back. So to summarize I submitted one cover letter, and 2 fingerprint forms (myself, and my wife).

nix1 said:
Did you also send the cover letter? I found one on their website? How many fingerprint forms did you send? I downloaded the form (pdf) and it has two pages. The second page looks like instruction and not needed.

The first page has room for signature of person fingerprinted, residence of person fingerprinted, date and officer's signature, employer and address (is this my employer and address or the officer who takes the fingerprint?), reason fingerprinted etc. The troubling part is that it does not even have a room for my name.

Thanks.

bb0310 said:
The thing I did with the FBI is print the fingerprint form in the FBI website then fill it out and bring to your local police station for finger prints, then send that form to FBI in WV. After a few weeks they returned the same form to me with a stamp that says no criminal records or something. You need FBI for the process.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocking vibes said:
Anybody....Quick question....What part of the application did you mail them back right away, I have three docs...
1) Confirmation of acceptance
2) PN acknowledgement form
3) PN Status update

Which one needs to be sent right away ?
thanks
I mailed the PN acknowledgement form. I will send PN Status update form at every stage, as mentioned in the form.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bb0310.

One more question to you or anybody who can help me with this one. The form asks for the "reason fingerprinted". Can I just say "Immigration" instead of "Canadian Immigration"?

The reason is I would like to be able to use the police clearance to another country if in case I did not receive the nomination from Alberta OR changed my mind and decided to apply elsewhere.

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Is Police Clearance Certificate needed for wife as well?

I was under the impression it is needed only for the primary applicant.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stlguy said:
Is Police Clearance Certificate needed for wife as well?

I was under the impression it is needed only for the primary applicant.
PCC is needed for wife as well.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Hello friends,

I have a different questions in this forum than our regular topic ?

Is there anyone in our group who has SAP experience ? Sorry for posting out of subject but it is related to my canada future only so I am asking about it .

Please let e know.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
yofeihong said:
Hi Guys,
I need your information. I am using Campbell Cohen as my represent to apply for AINP-PR. Is there anyone using this laywer firm?
How is the company credibility?
How do they process their client's application?
Thanks,
feihong
yofeihong,
If you have money, then please give $100 to the person who answers your question. I hope you will not get more than 29 questions in your entire application process.

Members in this forum will give you prompt answer whether you pay that person or not.

Thanks
Chow

Nov 16, 2008
Hi Guys:
I have applied for PNP and my file number is 365-370. I haven't heard anything from Alberta PNP yet. I applied for FBI clearance on 01/05/09. I was over smart, i didn't put required date and a reason on the cover letter. I am worried if it is going to take a long time due to the fact that i didn't put the required date on FBI Clearance cover letter. Please let me know how long it should take in my case. I will appreciate your insight.

Peace

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kishor thapaliya said:
Hi Guys:
I have applied for PNP and my file number is 365-370. I haven't heard anything from Alberta PNP yet. I applied for FBI clearance on 01/05/09. I was over smart, i didn't put required date and a reason on the cover letter. I am worried if it is going to take a long time due to the fact that i didn't put the required date on FBI Clearance cover letter. Please let me know how long it should take in my case. I will appreciate your insight.

Peace
Don't worry - If you didn't mention the required date, it should a week or two more. Anyways, PCC & FBI clearance is valid for 6 months.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Tapak said:
Kishor thapaliya said:
Hi Guys:

Peace
Don't worry - If you didn't mention the required date, it should a week or two more. Anyways, PCC & FBI clearance is valid for 6 months.
Tapak,
Can we submit the PCC which is more than 3months old? But the instructions say, "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application." . Since I do have one country's PCC which is around 3-4 months old and an another country's PCC which is around 2-3 months old. I am planning to apply by the end of this month. So, I applied for both of them again .

Thanks
Chow

Nov 16, 2008
I sent my FBI clearance application to:

FBI CJIS Division – Record Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306

I didn't include ATTN: SCU, Mod. D-2

Will it be okay?

Please let me know...

Kishor

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
hi
can anyone provide me the list of documents which I will need to apply for CIC after I get my nomination certificate. I want these documents to be prepared before hand.
your cooperation is appreciated.
thanks a lot.