ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks Olu, dna for your reply!!! I'll submit my application to Buffalo.... Once I receive the nomination I'll send the documents I have...
Based on your postings I would not expect CIC to return my case If I do not include all the police certificates..... as a matter of fact I am going to include only FBI..... I'll gather the others and send them in January

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
I am almost ready to submit my application to CIC under Alberta PNP. Does anyone know how to pay the fee. I checked with Bank of America and they say they will not issue check/draft in Canadian dollars. If I take a draft in US dollars with today's exchange rate what will happen if Canadian dollar appreciates on the day my check is encashed or they start processing my file?

-dnataraj

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Look at what I found regarding the fees.......

http://geo.international.gc.ca/can-am/buffalo/rightnav/fees-en.asp

dnataraj said:
I am almost ready to submit my application to CIC under Alberta PNP. Does anyone know how to pay the fee. I checked with Bank of America and they say they will not issue check/draft in Canadian dollars. If I take a draft in US dollars with today's exchange rate what will happen if Canadian dollar appreciates on the day my check is encashed or they start processing my file?

-dnataraj

apply2can

Nov 16, 2008
thanks olusolalekan for your reply.

However, standard employment letter contains title and job description. My question was more on the line that how could i get EDUCATIONAL/JOB requirements for my position. That threw me off.

If I have the original job description against which I applied , will that suffice.

Thanks
apply2can

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:

Thanks Inge. This is great.
Now I know why and how Lawyers make money. We can start Immigration consultancy once in Alberta :)

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Yeah!! we seem to have enough material to start :))

dnataraj said:
ingegarcia said:

Thanks Inge. This is great.
Now I know why and how Lawyers make money. We can start Immigration consultancy once in Alberta :)

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
In my AINP application I included the letter that my employer sent to USCIS to process my H1B extension because it states education/job requirements for my current position....

apply2can said:

However, standard employment letter contains title and job description. My question was more on the line that how could i get EDUCATIONAL/JOB requirements for my position. That threw me off.

If I have the original job description against which I applied , will that suffice.

Thanks
apply2can

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Same in my case, I also sent the letter from my employer to the USCIS for H1B application/extension. In that letter, it includes everything from job descriptions and educational requirements. Proof of employment will be in the form of recent paystubs or recent "Letter of Employment".

ingegarcia said:
In my AINP application I included the letter that my employer sent to USCIS to process my H1B extension because it states education/job requirements for my current position....

apply2can said:

Thanks
apply2can

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
apply2can,

i get what you are saying. Do you have the job advert that you applied to? That may be helpful.
You may also include the educational/skill requirement in the job description and put that on your company letterhead. then have your supervisor approve that. tell him you are just visiting. That's what i did.

olu

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Ingiegarcia, do you know anybody with alberta file number close to this? I want to know how fast Alberta has been working..lol

xxx-0142

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Mine is xxx-0128... no updates as of today..... I'll wait until the end of next week before requesting for status....

BTW The last AINP approved was dnataraj's..... Nov 7th 2008 : Received PNP nomination (dated October 27)... file number 0092.

olusolalekan said:
Ingiegarcia, do you know anybody with alberta file number close to this? I want to know how fast Alberta has been working..lol

xxx-0142

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Mine is xxx-0128... no updates as of today..... I'll wait until the end of next week before requesting for status....

BTW The last AINP approved was dnataraj's..... Nov 7th 2008 : Received PNP nomination (dated October 27)... file number 0092.

olusolalekan said:

xxx-0142
I expect Inge should get this week and Olu before 15th Dec. So we are all class of 2008 for CIC.
Good Luck

WalkingFunny

Sep 26, 2008
Approval

Hi all,
just got a call from my wife at home, she picked up the PNP nomination/approval this afternoon.
Hallelujah!!!

Just a quick recap of the time line:
Pre- assessment submission - June 5th
PNP application submitted Aug. 26, Acknowledged Sep. 9th with File No. xx-0130
Received PNP nomination Nov. 20 (I'll have to get home to find out when it was mailed.)

Good luck to all those still waiting.

ainph1b

Nov 9, 2008
contrats walk,

hey great news !!!!!!!!!
my no. is between 140 to 150, i think we willl hear something next month I guess

keep in touch, don't go away......

hi all,

is there any news from maltido?

hi nat,

what is your progress, did you file your case ?

inge & olu

you should call now alberta, don't you think ?

Nov 16, 2008
Hi Folk,
We we need to send "Federal No Criminal report and Police report from our country" at the time we apply to CIC or we can send them later? Please advise