Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Donalddraper said:
Ok, hopefully. will see if i get PPR this week..
You will ;D

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
akapoor said:
My bro's passport was received at CIC on May 16 & he got it back on June 04. So you'll have chances to get it back earlier next week. Check your tracker on Friday evening they usually send out on Fridays.
I am checking everyday. Thats what i think that i will get it back by next week because i am going out of province after next week, so i am worried.

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
I sent mine yesterday. :D I called canada post they said it'll be delivered tomorrow. I have the tracking number but somehow their website is not locating it right. Weird. But I hope it gets there tomorrow.

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donalddraper said:
nice ken! it looks like you will be heading to the boarder before me lol
hi Dona,
i am sure you will get PPR soon, keep positive

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
Nice Ken, It looks like we gonna get our passport at the same time or for you probably one day ahead.
we are almost there, another 2 weeks to wait.

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
CloudCover said:
I sent mine yesterday. :D I called canada post they said it'll be delivered tomorrow. I have the tracking number but somehow their website is not locating it right. Weird. But I hope it gets there tomorrow.
What is it saying on the website??

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh man when will i received PPR feeling really :(. Ok here is my situation and hope somebody can help me out..my employer is giving me really hard tym since past few months and he has no idea that i have already applied for pr and i dont want to mention to him till i get it..Nowadays its really hard to cope up with all the stress and slavery behaviour they towards us..when can i start looking for another job??can somebody please help?