+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

Igbin

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
I'm already on the edge right now. This waiting game is starting to get to much to handle for me :(
@Angel: your PPR should be latest next Monday. See sample PPR posted by akapoor and get all required items ready with CanadaPost mailing envelope. You should be ready to send it to them as soon as you get the PPR in the next few days. I congratulate you in advance!

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Igbin said:
@ Angel: your PPR should be latest next Monday. See sample PPR posted by akapoor and get all required items ready with CanadaPost mailing envelope. You should be ready to send it to them as soon as you get the PPR in the next few days. I congratulate you in advance!
Yes that's right. Be ready with your photos so you can send your passport right away

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
hello,

I received PPR yesterday night, but they never asked for passport photos. What to do??

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
skMarch31 said:
hello,

I received PPR yesterday night, but they never asked for passport photos. What to do??
That's okay I know some of my friends as well CIC didn't request photos from
Them so nothing to worry just send in your passport only.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Hey akapoor, did you received a reminder email anytime during the process?

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Axmcol18 said:
Hey akapoor, did you received a reminder email anytime during the process?
Nope, I received AOR back in Nov 2013 & then straight PPR in June 2014. I've submitted my RPRF & PCC's with the application, also made sure no gaps in the history & addresses at the beginning so nothing delayed by god's grace.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
akapoor said:
Nope, I received AOR back in Nov 2013 & then straight PPR in June 2014. I've submitted my RPRF & PCC's with the application, also made sure no gaps in the history & addresses at the beginning so nothing delayed by god's grace.

Ok thank you man.. That email was weird.. Many people received and haven't got any changes on their application. Hope we get updates soon.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Axmcol18 said:
Ok thank you man.. That email was weird.. Many people received and haven't got any changes on their application. Hope we get updates soon.
yeah I noticed these days they send out reminder email. If everything is complete you can just ignore that email

chahalh

Jun 11, 2014
Hi guys,
first of all congratulations to all who get their PPR. I got a question regarding PPR.
I have paid My RPRF fee in March.My ecas status changed to DM in last week of April but after that there is no activity. I didn't get PPR. I am checking my email regularly. I am a bit worried because its like almost one and a half month since they changed the ecas status. Do anyone know what email address I can use for enquiry or should I just wait??

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
chahalh said:
Hi guys,
first of all congratulations to all who get their PPR. I got a question regarding PPR.
I have paid My RPRF fee in March.My ecas status changed to DM in last week of April but after that there is no activity. I didn't get PPR. I am checking my email regularly. I am a bit worried because its like almost one and a half month since they changed the ecas status. Do anyone know what email address I can use for enquiry or should I just wait??
Can you share your full timeline please. Also did you check your spam folder? wait for another 2 weeks then send out an enquiry. As per CIC it takes 2-8 weeks to communicate the decision with the applicant.
Here's the email address for inquiry mailto: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chahalh said:
Hi guys,
hi chahalh,
Officially it takes 2-8 weeks to get PPR after DM, however, most people got PPR within 3 weeks, you can wait for another week, coz i know people who got DM on May 16th are still waiting, you can email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca if you like, but they will probably tell you the same thing, 2-8 weeks. Do not worry too much, you will get it soon, get your passport and photos ready.

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor said:
Can you share your full timeline please. Also did you check your spam folder? wait for another 2 weeks then send out an enquiry. As per CIC it takes 2-8 weeks to communicate the decision with the applicant.
Here's the email address for inquiry mailto: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Hi akapoor,
Do you know how long it takes for Ottawa to return our passports? some people said it takes 2 weeks. Have a nice day!

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
KEN2000 said:
Hi akapoor,
Do you know how long it takes for Ottawa to return our passports? some people said it takes 2 weeks. Have a nice day!
Well, my passport got there on may 22 and i am still waiting. I don't know how long will it take.

chahalh

Jun 11, 2014
Thanks for reply guys. I will wait for an another week or two. Heer is my timeline

Inland Application
Received October 21, 2013
Medical requested: 2013-11-20
Medical results received:2014-01-15
In Process: 2014-04-14
Decision Made: 2014-05-26
PPR: Waiting