+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - family ties in Alberta

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
French as a first language is a factor that increases one’s chance of being selected. No one knows what the new process looks like until it happens. We wait
What about accelerated tech pathway? and what french speakers gonna do in Alberta? I thought Montreal is their place.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What about accelerated tech pathway? and what french speakers gonna do in Alberta? I thought Montreal is their place.
Seriously…what do you mean that Montreal is their place? Saying that Montreal is ”their place” is racist, offensive and derogatory. Saying that all Francophones and/or french speakers should only live in Montreal is absolutely horrible. French speakers are required for federal government positions so all jobs in Canadian parks, for example, require bilingualism. I could go on and on about the benefits. Francophones and people speaking both languages live across Canada and having a bilingual workplace or people speaking both languages is a benefit. If you are bilingual, you have a step up over English only candidates. Canada is a bilingual country.

Think tech pathway has been overused and now oversaturated, but that it my opinion

Last edited:

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Seriously…what do you mean that Montreal is their place? Saying that Montreal is ”their place” is racist, offensive and derogatory. Saying that all Francophones and/or french speakers should only live in Montreal is absolutely horrible. French speakers are required for federal government positions so all jobs in Canadian parks, for example, require bilingualism. I could go on and on about the benefits. Francophones and people speaking both languages live across Canada and having a bilingual workplace or people speaking both languages is a benefit. If you are bilingual, you have a step up over English only candidates. Canada is a bilingual country.

Think tech pathway has been overused and now oversaturated, but that it my opinion
Taking text out of context and making issue out of nothing is why you are here? all what you said just shows all the garbage in your head. All I meant was that its usually Montreal which attracts French speakers. Didn't bother reply to my comment when I asked for prediction but nick picked something which serves your purpose and gives you an opportunity to express your frustration. Dont ever reply to me again.