+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
fira said:
huh....i just missed by a date...alberta received my appln on 2/20
Fira: When did you send your application? & How you got it confirmed?

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
thanks akk and other Friends

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Guys ,

i have also moved to different state few days back and my nomination and H1B transfer is still in process

How do i communicate to Alberta about my address change

Is there any timelimit by which we have to let them know like within a month or two or ASAP

Thanks

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Send them a fax, 780-4276560 (I think this is the number..)

Or call the hot line...

Akk

cuterash said:
Guys ,

i have also moved to different state few days back and my nomination and H1B transfer is still in process

How do i communicate to Alberta about my address change

Is there any timelimit by which we have to let them know like within a month or two or ASAP

Thanks

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

I would appreciate, if somebody can tell me that whether I need to send the Mark Sheets of Education Certificates or thats fine if i do not send.

Anybody got nomination without sending Mark Sheet of the Education Certificates / Degrees.

I know, there is no harm sending also ...but the problem is my mark sheets are in the native language so I need to get those translated before sending them. I don't want to get into that hassle so thats why I am asking this.

Please suggest!!

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Wasi,
I do not thing you need to send your marksheets, Certificates whould be fine .you can send them trascipts if you want which will be in english.

I am awaiting my Nomination and i just sent them my Certificate and few of fridens did the same thing.

Alberta knows that you are on H1b on ligit documents so they should not be screening our application in v v detail,that is one of the idea behind starting this program.

This is purely my opinion...kindly seek other opinions from other members

wasi2000 said:
I would appreciate, if somebody can tell me that whether I need to send the Mark Sheets of Education Certificates or thats fine if i do not send.

Anybody got nomination without sending Mark Sheet of the Education Certificates / Degrees.

I know, there is no harm sending also ...but the problem is my mark sheets are in the native language so I need to get those translated before sending them. I don't want to get into that hassle so thats why I am asking this.

Please suggest!!

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010

cuterash said:
Wasi,
I do not thing you need to send your marksheets, Certificates whould be fine .you can send them trascipts if you want which will be in english.

I am awaiting my Nomination and i just sent them my Certificate and few of fridens did the same thing.

Alberta knows that you are on H1b on ligit documents so they should not be screening our application in v v detail,that is one of the idea behind starting this program.

wasi2000 said:

Please suggest!!
Hi Wasi,

I agree with cuterash. I did the same, sent xerox copy of degree certificates having Notarized stamp on them.

Kale

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011

I HAVE NOTORIZED ALL THE DOCUMENTS I SENT TO ALBERTA ..THERE IS NO HARM

email2kale said:
cuterash said:
Wasi,

wasi2000 said:

Please suggest!!
Hi Wasi,

I agree with cuterash. I did the same, sent xerox copy of degree certificates having Notarized stamp on them.

Kale

akk

Sep 2, 2008

wasi2000,

DON'T PUBLISH THE SAME POST SEVERAL TIMES. <b>SENIORS WILL STOP TO HELP PEOPLE THAT DOES THAT.</b>
Newbies are advised to not answer when you see this happening either.
Let's keep the forum clean, organized and helpful please!!

AKK

wasi2000 said:

Please suggest!!

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
akk said:
Can we make a request as to where CIC will transfer our file??
No, you cannot.

Or CIC will let us know where do we need to go?
Yes, they will let you know.

The only thing you need to do is keep them informed about address changes.

Akk

nick_s said:
akk said:
CIC may or may not transfer the case to your home country.

Can we make a request as to where CIC will transfer our file?? Or CIC will let us know where do we need to go?

What would happen if you leave the US, the CIC doesn't transfer your application to your home country (keeping Buffalo as the application office), and for some reason you got your reentry in the US denied? Just curious...

akk

Sep 2, 2008
>What would happen if you leave the US, the CIC doesn't transfer your application to your home country (keeping >Buffalo as the application office), and for some reason you got your reentry in the US denied? >Just curious...

Almost sure you will not need to come back to US. Interviews for AINP applicants are almost non existent, and if you need to do your medicals, there is a big list all over the world, they will send you a list with doctors in your area (in US, your home country, or other place you might be).
Everything else will be done by mail.

Akk

monteiromarcosb said:
What would happen if you leave the US, the CIC doesn't transfer your application to your home country (keeping Buffalo as the application office), and for some reason you got your reentry in the US denied? Just curious...

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009

Appreciate your approach and I do feel the same.
I have just asked the same question in 3 different forums .....to get the early reply.
What I thought is, people are different in different forum and at the different stages.
Thanks,
Wasi
akk said:
>What would happen if you leave the US, the CIC doesn't transfer your application to your home country (keeping >Buffalo as the application office), and for some reason you got your reentry in the US denied? >Just curious...

Almost sure you will not need to come back to US. Interviews for AINP applicants are almost non existent, and if you need to do your medicals, there is a big list all over the world, they will send you a list with doctors in your area (in US, your home country, or other place you might be).

Akk

monteiromarcosb said:

akk

Sep 2, 2008

People are pretty much the same :)

Akk

wasi2000 said:
Appreciate your approach and I do feel the same.
I have just asked the same question in 3 different forums .....to get the early reply.
What I thought is, people are different in different forum and at the different stages.
Thanks,
Wasi
akk said:

Akk

monteiromarcosb said:

balaji_ny

Mar 1, 2009
Hi Guys,

Someone asked below question and there were 2 replies for that question.... Thanks for persons who answerd..
As they mentioned, I went to my Bank to get notorized for certified copy..(degree, diploma, passport).. But the Notary said they wont compare with any origianl and do cerify copy and they will do only notorized that the person signed in front me something like that..
I dont know who will do certitied copy in IL states.. I am in chicago... If anyone knows, please reply..

Posted by someone else:-
I have a question since you already submitted your documents. In the instruction, it says

"A certified copy of your Degree, Diploma, Certificate or other documents regarding your education and training."

Did you submit certified copy of all your Certificates or only photocopy would be enough?

Advance thanks for any answers.