+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dmdmaher

Aug 11, 2014
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Dr. Maher,

I suggest that you send an email with a complaint to the minister. They may do something. The email address is: minister @ cic.gc.ca

Wish you all the best.
Thanksa lot Dear Mike_Syria for your reply
i will try this method and hope to solve my suferrings and hope to you all the best and to land in Canada ASAP.
Best Regards

nobleknight11

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Mike_Syria said:
Yes dear it must be the new CSQ. It is the visa office that asks for the renewal. Unfortunately the mail is not being delivered to Syria and that is why you need to give an address outside Syria. They usually ask for an address in Quebec only but maybe now they are taking our situation into consideration. Maybe they also need you to give a power of attorney to the person who will receive the letter on your behalf.
Thx for the reply! maybe it's a good sign that passport request is about to be sent.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Dear friends
After very long time they updated Processing times for Quebec skilled worker applications and I was shocked :eek: :eek: Bucharest office became 45 months ??? ??? Amman office became 47 .so I think we have the worst luck in this life

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
Dear friends
After very long time they updated Processing times for Quebec skilled worker applications and I was shocked :eek: :eek: Bucharest office became 45 months ??? ??? Amman office became 47 .so I think we have the worst luck in this life
so,forget our files my dear mft,i understand now why they don't reply to our emails although they set up 8 months to not contact them,i don't know what to say,everything is possible,i don't know if their processing time apply to our files since our files has been transferred to faster processing!!, if they don't have an intention to treat our files now so then why they sent medical request to some applicants!!,many questions but no one can answer except them

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
Dear friends
That's really ridiculous. We still don't understand what our position is in this process. Does Amman processing times apply to our files or Bucharest or neither of them? Some 2011 applicants received the request of the medical exams while others have not yet. Some other cases in 2012 and 2013 also received the medicals and they have not waited for 45 months yet? So what does that mean? Are we a special case or what?

I think we need to send an email to inquire about our processing times. We need to know if we are going to wait for other few months or other few years. I would send the email but believe me my friends they are not replying any of my emails. Any volunteers?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
That's really ridiculous. We still don't understand what our position is in this process. Does Amman processing times apply to our files or Bucharest or neither of them? Some 2011 applicants received the request of the medical exams while others have not yet. Some other cases in 2012 and 2013 also received the medicals and they have not waited for 45 months yet? So what does that mean? Are we a special case or what?

I think we need to send an email to inquire about our processing times. We need to know if we are going to wait for other few months or other few years. I would send the email but believe me my friends they are not replying any of my emails. Any volunteers?
completly agree,we should talk with them ,wait 3 months or wait 3 years!!,some applicants have already waited for 3 years like mft and some of them 4 years as drali,so if they want from us to wait also 3 years,then everyone will calculate about 7 years or 6 years total to get the visa,this is redicilous,if they want to treat our files by this way,so why they sent our files to this office!!!
Guys as Mike said,believe me ,we should send them a serious letter asking them clarification about frame time ,tf,mft,drali,skipper bluew and moueddien,any suggestions please!!!!

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
i can only understand from this update that Bucharest office is under a tremendous pressure and huge load because of unplanned file transfer to it. this is why our files were not treated same speed like Lebanese. I do not think this time is applied to us but I think there will be gap between medicals requests because of security result arrivals . so once they received your security result they sent you medical and process your files . there will be new group of medicals very soon since the security should finish almost same time with few weeks difference . I wish next week will carry good news :-X

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you read it well , it says time took to process 80% of latest files, the Lebanese and Syrians its true took 4 years

It will remain like that until they finish processing your files.

few months youll regret being in Canada ;D :p

nobleknight11

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Guys don't panic and don't be confused. processing time is not for current or future applications, it's just the average time that 80% of applications took to be processed in the last 12 months, it's obvious that this significant increase in processing time is caused by the fact that amman and beirut applications were sleeping for years before they have been sent to bucharest. I agree with lemmans

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Processing times are subject to change.

Dear friends as it was mentioned above..this is to indicate how long it took for past 12 month..not how long it will take for recent or future cases

So don't worry it's not necessary that you have to wait that long..it's subject to change

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
هدا الحكي يقتنع فيه وقت دكتور علي او تف او محي ديين بستلم الميديكال و وقت كمان شخص من جماعة 2012 بستلم ميدكال خلال هل شهر حصرااا و الا بكونو ماشيين بخطى بطيئة جدا جدا لانو انا ما بقتنع ابدااا انو كل الي ما استلمو ميديكال بعد التشييك الامني تبعون ما خلص و هدا مو منطقي تماما تماما و ماني حابب وهم حالي باشياء مو موجودة .انا انسان منطقي و براقب و بقارن .يمكن عندون موظف واحد لملفاتنا فقط و يمكن هل موظف اخد اجازة فخلال هل شهر هدا اذا مافي حدا استلم ميديكال فمعناها راح انسى ملفي جد و راح شوف شي طريقة تانية
ملاحظة هامة كمان انو حتى الي عملو الميديكال و انشا الله يستلمو فيزا عن قريب بس اذا فعلا هنن راح يمشو ببطئ فحطو ببالكون شغلة انو ممكن تستلمو الفيزا خلال 3 اشهر و ممكن 4 ممكن 6 ممكن 9 و ممكن اكتر فاتوقعو اي اي شي من هل مكتب بعد هل تغيير .انا ما عم اعمل يائس هون بس جد في ناس كمان من لبنانية بعد ما صارو ان بروسيس نطروا 3 اشهر و اخدو الفيزا و في منون نطرو 5 اشهر و في منون 6 و حتى في منون رحعو عادو ميديكال مع انو نسبتون قليلة فانا ناطر واحد من عنا يطلبو الباسبور تبعو خلال 3 اشهر بالكتيرر لحتى اطمن و اتاكد انو اي اي شخص بعمل ميديكال بكون تشييك الامني تبعو خلص و ما راح ينطر هل شي و بتمنى الخير للكل و راح شوف هل شهر شو راح يصير و بعدها بقرر شو راح اعمل .بالتوفيق للكل

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Dears
Since 3months when i send an email to them they replay me, but now they do not replay me allthough i send to them many email. Then, how can i understand from this behavior?
In addition, why some of us do not received the medical request?
Ok, for me my file date is 45 months, but up to now i do not received anything from them?
My dears we are the worest luck in the life and forgate our files continue the life.

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.

That what was written in updates email..so calm down and do not loose hope

I wish you all hear good news this month

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syrianhope said:
Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.

That what was written in updates email..so calm down and do not loose hope

I wish you all hear good news this month
but you know lebanese their medical expired while waiting their visa.
I suggest someone of these who received medical to order CAIPS and see if security is passed.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dear friends,since no one has received new medical request yet and due to slow processing time for our files,so i suggest and recommend to these members:

tf,skipper bluew,mft,mouheiddin,drali and members of 2013 to collect efforts and creat group to send collective letter( NOT email) i say collective letter and everyone from them sign this letter ,scan it and send to each others by email(since everyone lives in different country),after signing this letter,let's one from you send it to Minister and Bucharest also asking from them clarification why you did not receive medical until now although your time processing exceded 45 months!!! asking them also what time you should receive medical!!! does this processing time apply to u!!! why you should wait more and more while another people receive visa in others offices!!!.what is the benefit of transferring the files if you did not receive medical until now!!

if you think that such this letter will not be useful and not push them,then you are totally so wrong,i told you before,i observe and follow everything and every detail in each form,i know a lot of people who sent like this letter and got medical and visa,if you don't believe me ,then ask leman about that and ask these members( adam,lou2ay,anthony,elio,souheilo and also cameroun who sent like this letter to minister explaining him everything since 2 weeks and he got his visa quickly) ,not all their cases were coincidence as some members say that.This is my advice as active member in this forum,you can reject it or accept it,you r free.again saying collective letter NOT email.الي ما بدو يقتنع بهل فكرة فهو حر تماما و راح يكتشف لاحقا انو هو كان غلطان
if you don't believe me,then ask Mike about that,he will tell you when i told him the idea about this letter and suggest to him to send this letter with syrian's members and how many people i know who sent such this letter and reaction was very good after it,he knows everything because we r talking with each others by phone.

And for who received medical,as Leman said,i suggest to them to do caips in order to know if their criminality has passed or not,although i hope from bottom of my heart for them to get visa as soon as possible because it will be a good indication for others members.

Guys this is my last post here,sorry to tell you that,from now and then,i will not post anything unless i receive medical request,then i will take this process seriously,otherwise it burns nervous as my dear Mike said to my one day.

Good luck everyone.

Regards