04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
my friend mft,regarding the list traveling,akid ana 3abeta w ma tarakta fadie la2nno ana msafer to russia for 7 years w akid katabt hal shi w adesh lived hnik w ba3telon police certificate from russia kaman bass sara7a ana safaret 3 times to turkey w kel marra dalet fiha 3 days ,ana safaret to turkey without visa abadan ,bass 5etem de5ol w 5eroj w bass,w ma zakartelon hal shi la2nno rfi2i from canada eli sa3dni bi te3baie application told me enno safariat less 6 months mesh meshkele enno ma azkerha ma3 enno ana ba3ref enno sho maktob 3andon bil application,fa sho ya3ni momken refused me ?bass fi shagle ktir important bte5telef 3an sha5es eli sa2el bil forum lebanais hie enno ana hala2 actually resident here in istanbul w mailing address hon bi istanbul w and i will send them a police certificate from turkey,w wa2t bedon etlebo passport taba3i w eshofo stamps ,ra7 ekon 3andon already police certificate from turkey,so do u think that they will surprised about these stamps?fa sho el 3amal bi rai2ek???ya3ni bil nesbe eli far2et ma3i bass enno ma zakaret hal shi abel application w hala zakartelon eaha after sending an application la2nno fel3an ana saken hala hon ,ya3ni mesh toursim w plus kaman ra7 eb3atlon police certificate la2nno ekamti ra7 dal hon la7ata get the visa iza alah rad fa bdha shi 8 months dal hon saken,fa sho rai2ek my friend?advice me plz, ya3ni ana feel enno issue police certificate from turkey btenhi kel doubts taba3on coz i am actually live in istanbul?
Dear Tarek
the form request clearly to mention "all trips you and your family have taken outside country of origin or of residence in the last ten years include all trips :tourism, business, training ,,etc. "
so I do not know from where you or friend add the 6 months issue ???? now you are again mixing this info with police certificate from countries you lived in for more than 6 months. staying in turkey now should be mentioned in the new updated form of travel if they requested it from you. they need this info to know how many countries you visited and if there are any security points on you during these visits . now the impact of this action depend on the officer and the security behind this form . I wish it will not effect your application but worse case it will delay your security check
Regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
Dear Tarek
the form request clearly to mention "all trips you and your family have taken outside country of origin or of residence in the last ten years include all trips :tourism, business, training ,,etc. "
so I do not know from where you or friend add the 6 months issue ???? now you are again mixing this info with police certificate from countries you lived in for more than 6 months. staying in turkey now should be mentioned in the new updated form of travel if they requested it from you. they need this info to know how many countries you visited and if there are any security points on you during these visits . now the impact of this action depend on the officer and the security behind this form . I wish it will not effect your application but worse case it will delay your security check
Regards
thanx mft,now i dont know what i should do now,resend again list with clarifying that i thought that should listed more than 6 months or what do,actually i am depressed now and i feel that maybe all my file will be refused
thanx

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
thanx mft,now i dont know what i should do now,resend again list with clarifying that i thought that should listed more than 6 months or what do,actually i am depressed now and i feel that maybe all my file will be refused
thanx
My dear dr tarekk, do not worry your application will not be refused. To save your file, resend your all travels.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
My dear dr tarekk, do not worry your application will not be refused. To save your file, resend your all travels.
drali ana ba3telon enno i lived in russia for 7 years w ba3telon enno police certificates men russia kaman bass 3 times traveled to turkey less 3 days w ma zakarton ,sho ra7 e2loli hala?ra7 e2olo lesh ma zakarta bil bedaie?ma3 enno on my passport mafi la visa wala shi wala any visa ,all pages fadie w clear,my passport empty kelo,mafi bass stamps d5ol w 5eroj taba3 turkey,w ma3 enno hala henen be3refo enno ana bi istanbul saken w enno 3am fot w etla3 to syria coz ana 5abarton bi hal shi w ana i sent an email 3 months ago w changed my mailing adress
sara7a ya a5i drali,i am totally depressed now

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
drali ana ba3telon enno i lived in russia for 7 years w ba3telon enno police certificates men russia kaman bass 3 times traveled to turkey less 3 days w ma zakarton ,sho ra7 e2loli hala?ra7 e2olo lesh ma zakarta bil bedaie?ma3 enno on my passport mafi la visa wala shi ,my passport empty kelo,mafi bass stamps d5ol w 5eroj taba3 turkey,w ma3 enno hala henen be3refo enno ana bi istanbul saken w enno 3am fot w etla3 to syria coz i sent an email 3 months ago w changed my mailing adress
sara7a ya a5i drali,i am totally depressed now
Dear Tarek,

No matter what, I agree with Dr. Ali and I think it is better for you now to send them the updated list of your travels before they start the security check. I don't think they will know that you had trips that you did not mention in your list but it is better just in case they can find out. Send a letter with the updated list to explain why you did not mention those trips before and that you did not know that it was necessary. I also agree with mft about the criminal record thing. There is a difference between knowing the places you have been to during the past ten years and getting a criminal record from the place where you stayed for more than six months.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
Dear all
as all members here know that i left my country and move to istanbul due to the war and violence there,i sent an email to bucharest to explain them that and asked them to change my mailing adress ,coz i live in istanbul now,imagine that i sent an email,after 15 minutes ,i got this email:

Dear Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application has been assigned to the Bucharest Visa Office due to work-load re-distribution. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. We will contact you as soon as we are ready to put your case into process or if we need additional documents and/or information.
We confirm that we received your notification with respect to your new mailing address and all correspondence will be directed to that address when processing starts. The address field has not been amended as your case has not been put into process yet.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest, Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014
Email: bucharest-immigration @ international.gc.ca
www.romania.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
so what do u think mft?i think that they will ask me for a police certificate from turkey LOL hahahahahahahah,no problem i will prepare one and send them :p :p :p :p
First of all we can see that they did not mention anything about the Syrian situation and this means that they are not willing to give any priority to Syrian applicants.

Second, when they said: "An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received." I still cannot understand why they have not started processing our files. I think they received them some months ago but I don't know what they are waiting for. It is also not clear what they mean when they say that the applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. mft explained that it is the order in which files were received in Nova Scotia but here in Bucharest emails it looks like they mean the order the files were received in Bucharest itself. If this was the case, then I think we are in trouble.

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
First of all we can see that they did not mention anything about the Syrian situation and this means that they are not willing to give any priority to Syrian applicants.

Second, when they said: "An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received." I still cannot understand why they have not started processing our files. I think they received them some months ago but I don't know what they are waiting for. It is also not clear what they mean when they say that the applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. mft explained that it is the order in which files were received in Nova Scotia but here in Bucharest emails it looks like they mean the order the files were received in Bucharest itself. If this was the case, then I think we are in trouble.
I noticed that files of Lebanies were transferred to Bucharest in 2013 and they start to recive the medical in May 2013 and some of them in Sept 2013. Then it is possible that we will recive the medical in worst case in Sept 2014. Any way they will start with files of 2011, that is clear from their email.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
thanx
dear tarek
I am sorry I did not mean to depress you or make you sad . I said in the end it might delay your security in case they discover these trips other wise every thing will be ok . by the way not all countries you need visas to be counted for example you can visit Lebanon ,Jordan , Egypt with out visas only stamps and you need to mention all of them
I wish you and all medical soon

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:

Dear mike
they only give priority to Syrian refugees while your case is skilled worker so in this case there is no priority and I am sorry for that I know the bad situation that Syrian live these days. since this general response from Bucharest they will never give any details about you case through email so this is why no details in the email. regarding the point of applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received sure they mean by CIC because they are representing CIC plus it is not logic for example they start process 2012 before 2011 just because they received them before it will be a big miss that time . so I am 100% sure that they will follow the rules of transferring files . Lebanese for example the older received medical before the newer and so on.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
drali said:
I noticed that files of Lebanies were transferred to Bucharest in 2013 and they start to recive the medical in May 2013 and some of them in Sept 2013. Then it is possible that we will recive the medical in worst case in Sept 2014. Any way they will start with files of 2011, that is clear from their email.
dear drali
the Lebanese files were too many around 500 we are 107 so I am sure that our time will be less . we know that time from registered users in the forum what about many who are not here . the miracle will start once one of us receive the medical then you can see how Bucharest office is so fast

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
Good morning evreybody... hope to hear some good news ....best wishes for all :)

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
Good morning everybody ..hope to hear good news soon :)

Reactions: OlaE

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
سيد طارق انت هيك بتخرب ع حالك يا اخي لا تبعت لهم شي حتى هن يبعتولك شو بدن لا تتوتر اللي صبر هالسنين بيصبر شوي كمان
خليك عادي و حسب ما بيطلبو بتبعت و بيجوز ما يطلبو شي هدوء هدوء

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dear mtf25 do u think we will renew the csq or not?

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
My brothers, can you help me what can I do to renew the CSQ, because my CSQ was expired since one month ago.
Regards