Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
our destiny is to be in the worst visa office in the world . over and over this visa office proof that they working randomly without any plans to eliminate the backlog. even Canada do not care about this office since they are processing may be 10 files a year . our misery is going to continue forget about they sent medical to 11/2010 applicants still they have very long way to reach the visa on their passport . Beirut office's applicant are lucky because embassy there did not move to another big building like Amman so they transferred their files to Bucharest. their plan is to work the minimum since there is no supervision on their performance or on that lazy stupid office. we became very happy when they take action once every 3 months while other offices almost backlog has gone. Bucharest sent medical to all applicants even 2013 !! while Amman office still focusing on 2010 November applicants .they still thinking if they have to send medical to 2010 December applicants or still we can delay them 5 other months . i wish a miracle will happen soon .
if I land 2015 then I am very lucky

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
our destiny is to be in the worst visa office in the world . over and over this visa office proof that they working randomly without any plans to eliminate the backlog. even Canada do not care about this office since they are processing may be 10 files a year . our misery is going to continue forget about they sent medical to 11/2010 applicants still they have very long way to reach the visa on their passport . Beirut office's applicant are lucky because embassy there did not move to another big building like Amman so they transferred their files to Bucharest. their plan is to work the minimum since there is no supervision on their performance or on that lazy stupid office. we became very happy when they take action once every 3 months while other offices almost backlog has gone. Bucharest sent medical to all applicants even 2013 !! while Amman office still focusing on 2010 November applicants .they still thinking if they have to send medical to 2010 December applicants or still we can delay them 5 other months . i wish a miracle will happen soon .
if I land 2015 then I am very lucky
u r right mft25
if they want to eliminate the backlog,so they should have a plan and send medical to all applicants 2011,2012,2013,not just focusing on only 2010,they r waiting to send the medical to applicants Decembre 2010 and when?we dont know? it means that we should wait to finish 2010(it means 5 months to get the visa)after that they can start 2011,ana sara7a ma 3andi shi 2olo ger enno alah ekon bi 3onna sara7a,la mas2olie wala ai shi,tarkin hek 3alam la mtala2a wala metzawje ,nas natra future taba3a w nas mesh 3arfa sho ta3mel,hai hie sara7a

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dear all
tables have been updated .They made small changes on numbers of applicants if you compare to my previous posts.This is because they shift one or 2 applicant from 1 year to another these are the new numbers after adding 2013 q2
2010 applicants 106
2010 applicants q4 36
2011 applicants 54
2012 applicants 39
2013 applicants 14 up to q2
also these are the numbers of the inventory for Amman office we can see how the backlog is increasing tremendously because of the slow in processing files so file keep piling without processing of old ones .
as of 9/7/2013 inventory files become was
164 files(326 persons) waiting for decision ,55 cases (108 persons) took final decision
as of 8/10/2013 inventory files become
194 files(407 persons) waiting for decision ,13 cases (29 persons) took final decision
this mean that between July and October the number of file have final decision reduced a lot

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
dear all
tables have been updated .They made small changes on numbers of applicants if you compare to my previous posts.This is because they shift one or 2 applicant from 1 year to another these are the new numbers after adding 2013 q2
2010 applicants 106
2010 applicants q4 36
2011 applicants 54
2012 applicants 39
2013 applicants 14 up to q2
also these are the numbers of the inventory for Amman office we can see how the backlog is increasing tremendously because of the slow in processing files so file keep piling without processing of old ones . as of 8/10/2013 inventory files become 194 files(407 persons) waiting for decision ,13 cases (29 persons) took final decision
mft25 my dear
file taba3na a5er shi ra7 transfere to another vo bass emta hada shi alah wa7do be3refo ,sara7a ana hada eli meta2ked menno sar,amman ma fio eshtegel kel hal files wala shi,hai sara7a men bedaie ,bass enno emta files hai ra7 tet7awal,alah a3lam
i am frustrated mft25

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
mft25 my dear
file taba3na a5er shi ra7 transfere to another vo bass emta hada shi alah wa7do be3refo ,sara7a ana hada eli meta2ked menno sar,amman ma fio eshtegel kel hal files wala shi,hai sara7a men bedaie ,bass enno emta files hai ra7 tet7awal,alah a3lam
i am frustrated mft25
i swear tarek i am very depressed of this situation . it is very bad feeling that you can not do anything while time is passing . it is unfair that all others who took csq after us got visas while we are here stock because of stupid and untrained officers . we need a miracle like transfer our file other wise 2015 will still dream and can become 2016

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Salam for all
Two weeks ago, I sent an email to the Minister of Immigration in which I talked about the case of the Amman office , and today I have received a response, a very negative response. They told me that they would like to speed up the completion of files but they cannot so as to ensure the security of Canadians, so the processing time of our files is too long. Finally, they told me they will inform me in the case of start processing in my files.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
dear all
check this link pls:
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/border+stops+separate+Quebec+Marois/9604279/story.html

No border stops in separate Quebec: Marois
Citizens would have their own passports and national identity
regards

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
dr tarekk said:
dear all
check this link pls:
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/border+stops+separate+Quebec+Marois/9604279/story.html

regards
HI Tareq what about army and economy and other related stuff i dont think it will be that easy

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drali said:
Salam for all
Two weeks ago, I sent an email to the Minister of Immigration in which I talked about the case of the Amman office , and today I have received a response, a very negative response. They told me that they would like to speed up the completion of files but they cannot so as to ensure the security of Canadians, so the processing time of our files is too long. Finally, they told me they will inform me in the case of start processing in my files.
I also sent an email to the minister but have received nothing. As we have expected, they do not want to process the files of certain countries due to the security situation. Other offices do the security checks in much shorter time than Amman office. I think our Jordanian friends here are getting unfair treatment because of having the same visa office.

In my opinion, if they really want to do anything in Amman office, they would have done so a long time ago but they are doing this on purpose. I am really so frustrated and honestly I think they do not want to issue visas for everyone. Maybe they are trying to find some legal way to get rid of the files. By the passage of time they will be able to return the applications with the fees and feel relieved.

I am sorry if I make you feel so depressed like me but this is just my feeling especially when you see other visa offices issuing visas and this office not.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
dear all
check this link pls:

regards
Parti Quebcoi is still trying to separate Quebec from Canada but I think they first need to win in the coming elections and then work on a new referendum and then if they succeed the separation will take a very long time as it is not that easy to create a new country. By that time, we will either be so lucky and will have had the Canadian immigration visas or very unlucky and have had our applications returned to us.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Parti Quebcoi is still trying to separate Quebec from Canada but I think they first need to win in the coming elections and then work on a new referendum and then if they succeed the separation will take a very long time as it is not that easy to create a new country. By that time, we will either be so lucky and will have had the Canadian immigration visas or very unlucky and have had our applications returned to us.
no mike,if Quebec separate and u have not received ur visa yet,CSQ will be as a visa just to Quebec,one lowyer told me that,but if u check this link and read it ,u will notice that she told that there will not be border for patrols ,not check points,not border between lanscape.
forget about reutrn ur file,one lowyer told me 2 days ago that they will take u ,dont worry my dear ,but u should be so patient ,and also told me that i have to work a lot to economy the money for there,one day they will send u a request of passport and then u have to carry many money ,many believe me to creat ur life there ,so forget about returns the files,one person was here in this forum,his name sakeer,ask mft25 about him,he waited for 4 years and he thought that they will return his file,but after this waiting,they gave him the visa
regards my dear mike

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Rami8888 said:
HI Tareq what about army and economy and other related stuff i dont think it will be that easy
my dear rami,it is a long story ,it needs many years to spearate ,they need to win in the elections at first,and check link again,u will notice that she said that there will not be border between landscap,there will not be border for economy ,patrols,no check points,so dont think about it ,if they separate and u have not received ur visa yet,ur csq will be as a visa to just Quebec
regards

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
I told u nothing make u positive a long story waiting

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
هي ملفات كلها راح تتحول لمكتب بوخارست بعد ما يخلصو من ملفات لبنانية لانو قريبا راح يكونو خالصين من جميع ملفات اللبنانية.اللبنانين عم يستلمو الفيزا هلا واحد وراء التاني
ملفاتنا كلها راح تنتقل لهنيك كونو مكتب بوخارست صار عندو خبرة بتعامل مع اوراق الشرق الاوسط بس امتى الله اعلم و الموضوع كلو ما الو علاقة لا بالتشيك الامني و لا شي و لا اوضاع البلد و لا شي و ادليل على كلامي هل اسئلة التالية ؟ليش ملفات العراقيين و السوريين و الاردنيين كلاجئين عم تمشي بسرعة ؟مو هدول كمان بدون تشييك امني اكتر منا الي نحنا رايحين نظامي؟؟ليش ملفات السوريين و الاردنيين و العراقيين تحت صنف كفيل او رعاية عم تمشي اكتر و اسرع و عم يستصدروا الفيزا تبعون؟هدول كمان مو بدون تشييك امني اكتر منا ؟ليش الاردنيين ليتعاملو معنا اذا كان المشكلة كلها متعلقة بموضوع امني؟كان فيون يبعتو يعملو في تعليق مؤقت لطلبات السوريين بسبب الاوضاع و يمشو بالملفات من جنسيات مختلفة؟ليش ملفات العراقيين ما عم تمشي .ما هنن عندون اضطرابات ببلدون قبل و من زمان و كانو يعطوهون الفيزا؟اسئلة كتيرة صراحة و كل المؤشرات بدل متا ما قال سيد تفاحة انو هدا المكتب كان مخصص فقط لبرامج عائلات و الكفلاء و انو عندون يمكن موظف واحد فقط لكل ملفات كيبيك .علما انو في كذا مقدمين طلبات من سوريا و سوريين و من كم اسبوع استلمو الفيزا من عمان ؟ليش؟كان فيون ما يعطوهن الفيزا اذا خايفين من تشييك الامني؟ صراحة ما النا غير الصبر حتى الله يبعت شي هيك فرج يا رب
و اسف على الاطالة الموضوع

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dr tarekk said:
هي ملفات كلها راح تتحول لمكتب بوخارست بعد ما يخلصو من ملفات لبنانية لانو قريبا راح يكونو خالصين من جميع ملفات اللبنانية.اللبنانين عم يستلمو الفيزا هلا واحد وراء التاني
ملفاتنا كلها راح تنتقل لهنيك كونو مكتب بوخارست صار عندو خبرة بتعامل مع اوراق الشرق الاوسط بس امتى الله اعلم و الموضوع كلو ما الو علاقة لا بالتشيك الامني و لا شي و لا اوضاع البلد و لا شي و ادليل على كلامي هل اسئلة التالية ؟ليش ملفات العراقيين و السوريين و الاردنيين كلاجئين عم تمشي بسرعة ؟مو هدول كمان بدون تشييك امني اكتر منا الي نحنا رايحين نظامي؟؟ليش ملفات السوريين و الاردنيين و العراقيين تحت صنف كفيل او رعاية عم تمشي اكتر و اسرع و عم يستصدروا الفيزا تبعون؟هدول كمان مو بدون تشييك امني اكتر منا ؟ليش الاردنيين ليتعاملو معنا اذا كان المشكلة كلها متعلقة بموضوع امني؟كان فيون يبعتو يعملو في تعليق مؤقت لطلبات السوريين بسبب الاوضاع و يمشو بالملفات من جنسيات مختلفة؟ليش ملفات العراقيين ما عم تمشي .ما هنن عندون اضطرابات ببلدون قبل و من زمان و كانو يعطوهون الفيزا؟اسئلة كتيرة صراحة و كل المؤشرات بدل متا ما قال سيد تفاحة انو هدا المكتب كان مخصص فقط لبرامج عائلات و الكفلاء و انو عندون يمكن موظف واحد فقط لكل ملفات كيبيك .علما انو في كذا مقدمين طلبات من سوريا و سوريين و من كم اسبوع استلمو الفيزا من عمان ؟ليش؟كان فيون ما يعطوهن الفيزا اذا خايفين من تشييك الامني؟ صراحة ما النا غير الصبر حتى الله يبعت شي هيك فرج يا رب
و اسف على الاطالة الموضوع
[/q
شو ذنبنا نحن ايا كان السبب لك مصارينا راح تخلص و الله اعلم كيف بدنا نطلع
وبيوت ما ضل لتبيعها لك امورنا ع الاخر تعبانه و كله هاد هن مو مقدرينه تفوووووووووووو
شو هالمصخرة بادارة الملفات لو في عدالة ترفع دعوة تاخير عليهم بس ما حدا سال