?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
ان شاء الله كون وضحت ....
و التفاصيل ما عم اقدر اعرفها اكتر لانو هو خلقو ديق .... و كتير داق خلقو منون ... لانو عن جد طلعو روحنا

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
ان شاء الله كون وضحت ....
و التفاصيل ما عم اقدر اعرفها اكتر لانو هو خلقو ديق .... و كتير داق خلقو منون ... لانو عن جد طلعو روحنا
anyway thanx alot,no problem,inshalah we will get our medicals soon,u will receive email from bucharest tomorrow or on monday maximum,and i am sure that ur file is there,not in Amman. my dear keep in touch :).
regards

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
يعني هلق شو في بوادر كويسة ام العكس

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I read on this forum that they are holding Syrian files on purpose for security reason (page 110), is it true?
Have you heard of any Syrian got his visa recently?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
tf said:
Hi guys, I read on this forum that they are holding Syrian files on purpose for security reason (page 110), is it true?
my dear,this is wrong,it is ridiculous, sure there many syrian applicants got visa these days and some members here know them,if u keep read this forum and lebanais forums,then u could see many syrian's applicants got the visa and and they r now in Montreal (like Mike-Mike,Noura,dr Rania in other forums ,our friend biotemptation just got visa since one and a half month ago from Amman vo and many members .....),and i know 3 syrians applicants personally also got visa from amman vo ,my dear,they were holding all files 2011,2012 and 2013 from all these countries Iraq,Jordan and Syria ,they didnt touch our files thats why CIC transferred them to Bucharest to faster processing,can u share ur timeline plz?
regards

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tf said:
I think there are stricter security procedures for applicants from our area. This may cause more delays to our files. This may also be the reason why they have not started with our files yet. Anyway, as Dr. Tarek said, there are Syrians who got the visa lately. There are also delays for the Lebanese and Jordanians, not only Syrians and Iraqis. Only God knows what is going on.

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
hey guys ,,, i just wanna ask you question ,,, AOR acknowledgement of receipt right ?
did you receive it by courier or e-mail ??
me , i got an e-mail from them , the next day of applying for Federal

you ,, the same or what ?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
hey guys ,,, i just wanna ask you question ,,, AOR acknowledgement of receipt right ?
did you receive it by courier or e-mail ??
me , i got an e-mail from them , the next day of applying for Federal

you ,, the same or what ?
yeah my dear,this is AOR and we received it by e-mail sure, not by courier,federal part send everything by email.
regards

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
do you think they gonna apply the processing time of Bucharest for the files transferred from Amman ?
18 months ?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
do you think they gonna apply the processing time of Bucharest for the files transferred from Amman ?
18 months ?
i think the processing time of Bucharest and Amman also does not apply to us,they will process them independtly,it means they will set a schedule,but if we look at our friends lebanais,we could see that they have finished processing almost the files (about 400 files transferred from Beirut to Bucharest) for one year and all of them almost got visa,so dont worry ,inshalah they start sending medicals to us soon,coz they have almost finished lebanais files.
regards

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
i think the processing time of Bucharest and Amman also does not apply to us,they will process them independtly,it means they will set a schedule,but if we look at our friends lebanais,we could see that they have finished processing almost the files (about 400 files transferred from Beirut to Bucharest) for one year and all of them almost got visa,so dont worry ,inshalah they start sending medicals to us soon,coz they have almost finished lebanais files.
regards
nshallah Dr,,,
it takes to long , i applied for federal 05/10/2011 >> y3ny saro 3 years ..

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
my dear,this is wrong,it is ridiculous, sure there many syrian applicants got visa these days and some members here know them,if u keep read this forum and lebanais forums,then u could see many syrian's applicants got the visa and and they r now in Montreal (like Mike-Mike,Noura,dr Rania in other forums ,our friend biotemptation just got visa since one and a half month ago from Amman vo and many members .....),and i know 3 syrians applicants personally also got visa from amman vo ,my dear,they were holding all files 2011,2012 and 2013 from all these countries Iraq,Jordan and Syria ,they didnt touch our files thats why CIC transferred them to Bucharest to faster processing,can u share ur timeline plz?
regards
thank you Dr. Tarek

My timelines are:
CSQ granted Feb 2011
applied for PR Feb 2011
File in Bucharest now as with others
nothing else happened

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
وبعدين شو عم نستنا هلق كم مرة عم نستنا

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
hey Guys ,,,, i send an e-mail to Bucharest on Thursday ..... but didnt reply ob Friday ... Sat Sun off ,,,,
i hope to get a newd from them ,,, i just wanna ask question when you checking your status you you use your File number ...
( which they give to me when i apply for PR ) but when i received the AOR the mentioned only UCI and Application number .... they didnt say any thing about File number ... and when i tried to enter the file file number to check my status it dosn't recognized it ... it only recognize application number ...
it the same case ... you ?

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmadm said:
hey Guys ,,,, i send an e-mail to Bucharest on Thursday ..... but didnt reply ob Friday ... Sat Sun off ,,,,
i hope to get a newd from them ,,, i just wanna ask question when you checking your status you you use your File number ...
( which they give to me when i apply for PR ) but when i received the AOR the mentioned only UCI and Application number .... they didnt say any thing about File number ... and when i tried to enter the file file number to check my status it dosn't recognized it ... it only recognize application number ...
it the same case ... you ?
You must have received an EP number with the UCI number. That is the file number you need to enter when you check your ECAS.