Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
i posted the e-mail ... check it please ... other thing ...
i have other friend his mother work in BMQ here in damas ,, and she told me that they are facing load of file in AMMAN ,,, but in trhe other hand they hold unofficially syrian file ,,, for security reasons ,,, ,, they said in website that it's take 47 months ... for me it remains 13 months

dont worry if you got CSQ ,,, you will get the PR :)

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
i posted the e-mail ... check it please ... other thing ...
i have other friend his mother work in BMQ here in damas ,, and she told me that they are facing load of file in AMMAN ,,, but in trhe other hand they hold unofficially syrian file ,,, for security reasons ,,, ,, they said in website that it's take 47 months ... for me it remains 13 months

dont worry if you got CSQ ,,, you will get the PR :)
ahmad my dear,my file now in Bucharest ,not in amman,we all members 2011,2012 and 2013 sent an email to bucharest and after that received email of confirmation about that,thats why mike told u to ask Bucharest if ur file there or in Amman,if u sent ur file to syndey in 2011 ,2012,2013 ,so ur file is bucharest and Amman vo do nothing with it,ur contact will be with Bucharest,forget about amman .
regarding ur friend,sure they asked him to send them these forms,coz he got married and he added his wife in the file,so his familial situation has changed,and he should inform Quebec about that in order to get a new CSQ for him and for his wife.
regards
regards

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
i did'nt sent anything to any VO , my status is ( File received on 5 October 2011 )
you right Dr Tarek ... he apply for federal on 2010 not 2011 .... sorry .....
he got his CSQ i 3 days b4 me and apply for federal 1 month later ...
but i wait one about one year to apply for federal ... i was Ajdab :)

so do you mean that i should send e-mail to Bucharest ? or in other word did each of you recieve a e-mail from them that your file is now under process there ???

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
ahmad my dear,my file now in Bucharest ,not in amman,we all members 2011,2012 and 2013 sent an email to bucharest and after that received email of confirmation about that,thats why mike told u to ask Bucharest if ur file there or in Amman,if u sent ur file to syndey in 2011 ,2012,2013 ,so ur file is bucharest and Amman vo do nothing with it,ur contact will be with Bucharest,forget about amman .
regarding ur friend,sure they asked him to send them these forms,coz he got married and he added his wife in the file,so his familial situation has changed,and he should inform Quebec about that in order to get a new CSQ for him and for his wife.
regards
regards
he told them after he received the e-mail ..

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
i did'nt sent anything to any VO , my status is ( File received on 5 October 2011 )
you right Dr Tarek ... he apply for federal on 2010 not 2011 .... sorry .....
he got his CSQ i 3 days b4 me and apply for federal 1 month later ...
but i wait one about one year to apply for federal ... i was Ajdab :)

so do you mean that i should send e-mail to Bucharest ? or in other word did each of you recieve a e-mail from them that your file is now under process there ???
dear ahmad ,of course u should send an email to `Bucharest to ask about ur file if they have ur file or still in Amman.i and all my friends here sent an email to Bucharest to ask about files,and everyone from us receive this email,check plz:

Dear Sir,

We confirm that your application has been reassigned to the Bucharest Visa Office due to work-load re-distribution. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. We will contact you as soon as we are ready to put your case into process or if we need additional documents and/or information. If you still wish to send us updated documents, please do so; you will find our contact details in the below signature. Note that all documents must be accompanied by certified translations into English or French.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section/Service d’immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest, Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014
so my dear we forgot Amman vo,we r waiting Medicals from Bucharest ,send an email to bucharest and they will reply to u quickly in order to know if ur file there or in amman.Amman vo will not inform u that yr file has been transferred,u should ask about that by yourself.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
he told them after he received the e-mail ..
did u mean that he sent this forms and documents without new CSQ for him and his wife?? have he get new CSQ for him and his wife or not yet??

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
dear ahmad ,of course u should send an email to `Bucharest to ask about ur file if they have ur file or still in Amman.i and all my friends here sent an email to Bucharest to ask about files,and everyone from us receive this email,check plz:

Dear Sir,

We confirm that your application has been reassigned to the Bucharest Visa Office due to work-load re-distribution. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. We will contact you as soon as we are ready to put your case into process or if we need additional documents and/or information. If you still wish to send us updated documents, please do so; you will find our contact details in the below signature. Note that all documents must be accompanied by certified translations into English or French.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest, Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014
so my dear we forgot Amman vo,we r waiting Medicals from Bucharest ,send an email to bucharest and they will reply to u quickly in order to know if ur file there or in amman.Amman vo will not inform u that yr file has been transferred,u should ask about that by yourself.
regards

so now i have to ask them if my file is there or not ,,,, pleas Dr could you quote what you ask them in your mails ?

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
did u mean that he sent this forms and documents without new CSQ for him and his wife?? have he get new CSQ for him and his wife or not yet??
no Dr he sent new application for CSQ fro his wife ,,,

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
so now i have to ask them if my file is there or not ,,,, pleas Dr could you quote what you ask them in your mails ?
IUC:......

file number: .......

Name:.....

Family name :.......

Date of birth: ....

Dear Sirs,

I am writing regarding my immigrant visa application Number ( ..... ),under the QSW category.
I have informed from other applicants at Amman VO that our files have been transferred to Bucharest VO. I would like to make sure about this in order to know where to send any document in the future.

Your reply will be appreciated.

by the way ,i am sure ur file is in Bucharest coz u r 2011 applicants ,but anyway send an email to them to be sure about that,generally they reply to u about that quickly or after 2 days maximum.
regards

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
IUC:......

file number: .......

Name:.....

Family name :.......

Date of birth: ....

Dear Sirs,

I am writing regarding my immigrant visa application Number ( ..... ),under the QSW category.
I have informed from other applicants at Amman VO that our files have been transferred to Bucharest VO. I would like to make sure about this in order to know where to send any document in the future.

Your reply will be appreciated.

by the way ,i am sure ur file is in Bucharest coz u r 2011 applicants ,but anyway send an email to them to be sure about that,generally they reply to u about that quickly or after 2 days maximum.
regards
thank you Dr .... i will do so right now ... thanks a lot ,,,,

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
no Dr he sent new application for CSQ fro his wife ,,,
i cant understand ,how did he get medical without a new evaluation from Quebec,on other words, kif rfi2ak estalam medical w essa hoe ma get new csq for him and his wife?? shi garib hada shi? lesh hoe ma etasal bil federal direclty wa2t get married???
aw enet bte2sod enno hoe receive email hada eli 7ateto enet degri ba3ed ma ba3tlon enno his status familial has changed ma hek? w ba3da hoe meshi bi wra2 csq jdide w bi awra2 quebec,then when he got csq jdide ,he sent a new application to federal,later he got medicals, right?

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Ahmadm said:
thank you Dr .... i will do so right now ... thanks a lot ,,,,
but i have one thing ,,, i didnt receive any e-mail or thru the status on line that my file is in Amman at first place ???
status is application received since 01/10/2011

any advice Dr

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
but i have one thing ,,, i didnt receive any e-mail or thru the status on line that my file is in Amman at first place ???
status is application received since 01/10/2011

any advice Dr
my dear,all status of us the same,our status is application received also,our files have not in process yet,we have also just one line in status ecas.we r in the same boat dear ahmad.
regards

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
i cant understand ,how did he get medical without a new evaluation from Quebec,on other words, kif rfi2ak estalam medical w essa hoe ma get new csq for him and his wife?? shi garib hada shi? lesh hoe ma etasal bil federal direclty wa2t get married???
aw enet bte2sod enno hoe receive email hada eli 7ateto enet degri ba3ed ma ba3tlon enno his status familial has changed ma hek? w ba3da hoe meshi bi wra2 csq jdide w bi awra2 quebec,then when he got csq jdide ,he sent a new application to federal,later he got medicals, right?
لا هو اجا الايميل و لسا كان خاطب و كان كل الموضوع تبع كندا مو كتير قابضو .... و قت طلبوا منو وراق جديدة ما رد عليهون اول شي و قال لحالو يدرسو الوراق يلي بعتون بس بعدين خطيبتو اقنعتوا نو يبعتلون بقا طلب منون مهلة وقت لانو هو تجوز و ضل كم شهر لحتى بعت الوراق و قدم طلب الو و لمرتو من اول و جديد .... و هنن بعد بكم شهر دغري بعتولو الميدكال .... و هو عمل مديكال و بعتون بعد العيد .....
و انا كمان استغربت ... كتير ...

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Ahmadm said:
لا هو اجا الايميل و لسا كان خاطب و كان كل الموضوع تبع كندا مو كتير قابضو .... و قت طلبوا منو وراق جديدة ما رد عليهون اول شي و قال لحالو يدرسو الوراق يلي بعتون بس بعدين خطيبتو اقنعتوا نو يبعتلون بقا طلب منون مهلة وقت لانو هو تجوز و ضل كم شهر لحتى بعت الوراق و قدم طلب الو و لمرتو من اول و جديد .... و هنن بعد بكم شهر دغري بعتولو الميدكال .... و هو عمل مديكال و بعتون بعد العيد .....
و انا كمان استغربت ... كتير ...