+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabul2012 said:
Mazar you took your visa month a go and still you are here, i think you are not able to leave your friends and website, how lucky and free you are lol.
Haha. We got visa October 30! so its been 7days now. Plenty of validity left.

We had a FRRO Officer to see us for our exit visa due to over stay. Everything went smooth, just waiting for Monday to come so we can pay the overstay fine.

We are going to Mazar to see wife's family for a week. Then go Canada

I also want to see all of you get your visas so I will be here to see progress. If im busy, i won't reply as much as i use to.

We are almost done cleaning the whole home and packing. Waiting for Monday to go everything else is done.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabul2012 said:
Khoda megom zobaneta neik kona va inshallah ke hamagee akher ba manzel maqsood merasan.
Thank you! So far Khuda wan has made my zoban neik for my own case and Yasmeens with my " magical " dreams and feelings.

Please do share if anything does happen, it makes me happy seeing my dreams come true!

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I had a dream of 3 people getting PPR/DM. Unfortuntely, I couldnt see persons figure If i dont know them personally.

I think it might have been Nick, HaveHope, Kabul2012, Jav or July2013. Will find out when it comes!
Wow great news ! Your dreams are good can't wait for my bro nik to get PPR more then my self I can't see him stressed :( !

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
sadafN said:
Wow great news ! Your dreams are good can't wait for my bro nik to get PPR more then my self I can't see him stressed :( !
salaam dear sadaf jaan thank u so much I wish all of us get ppr and DM ASAP inshallah and I wish u get good news bakher before me I wanna see u happy too

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Yes Mazar bro's dreams are so magical bakhuda.

He told me that I will get DM & PPR soon, about a week after his dream it actually happened.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
yasmeen143 said:
Yes Mazar bro's dreams are so magical bakhuda.

He told me that I will get DM & PPR soon, about a week after his dream it actually happened.
sala yasameen jaan, do u get ppr first or DM first ? And yea I agree with u his dreams are always
Turn to reality it's awesome and wonderful lol it's amazing honestlly I love this forum we are like a family I am so happy that I have friends even sisters here specially sadafee jaan she is so nice actully all are nice and supportive here I wish u guys the best of the best not only in this cic process in all of ur live together with ur spouses inshallah

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Nick_afg said:
sala yasameen jaan, do u get ppr first or DM first ? And yea I agree with u his dreams are always
Turn to reality it's awesome and wonderful lol it's amazing honestlly I love this forum we are like a family I am so happy that I have friends even sisters here specially sadafee jaan she is so nice actully all are nice and supportive here I wish u guys the best of the best not only in this cic process in all of ur live together with ur spouses inshallah
Salam Nick bro, DM & PPR were both at the same time luckily.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Nick_afg said:
Salam Nick dear,
I told you that I called MP right, so I wait two weeks she didn't call me back. Finally I said let me call her again today, and I did . She was telling me she did An inquiry from Nova Scotia. She said they can't not see anymore things there, I said their job is done what you taking about noe everything is going thru by New Delhi. I was so pissed she don't even call me so ignorace. And than I asked her could you please do inquiry from New Delhi, so she will let me know next week inshallah hope so lol .

And also I have question? My friend her husband got email to send his orignal nikah khat with police clearance. And she did the remed on sep 2th 2014 and IP on sept 05 2014. Now I am wondering why they ask those things? Is it normal? Am I going to asked for it too??
Thank you in advance,,,

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Salam Nick dear,
I told you that I called MP right, so I wait two weeks she didn't call me back. Finally I said let me call her again today, and I did . She was telling me she did An inquiry from Nova Scotia. She said they can't not see anymore things there, I said their job is done what you taking about noe everything is going thru by New Delhi. I was so pissed she don't even call me so ignorace. And than I asked her could you please do inquiry from New Delhi, so she will let me know next week inshallah hope so lol .

And also I have question? My friend her husband got email to send his orignal nikah khat with police clearance. And she did the remed on sep 2th 2014 and IP on sept 05 2014. Now I am wondering why they ask those things? Is it normal? Am I going to asked for it too??
Thank you in advance,,,
walicom asalaam dear Anjo the same thing I did today I called my mp too lol she said I already made an inquiry in sep 24th and she said she is not gonna do it again coz it's too early to send another inquiry she said u have to wait one month if u don't hear anything than she ll send another inquiry , hopefully we hear soon inshallah till the end of this year bakher , answer for your question just tell ur friend to send it ASAP they ll resend it back to he/she after review it but I am wondering why she dont send her/his original nikhakhat at first with her/ his application coz I send my original nikhakhat with transulated one than after 8-9 months they send me back the originals with a letter stating we kept the
Copies on the files and we ll ask u again if we need it, but I don't
Know about urs do u send ur application with ur original nikhakhat or u just send the copy of it? Now if u already send the original with ur application at the first than u don't
Need to worry About it and if u don't send the original with ur application than its might or might not ask u for it it's all mattar of luck and the visa officer I hope they don't ask u for it , hope I answered ur question .

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
Nick bro, you received your re medical on 2 July and you have completed on 27th of July, why you sent it very late? did you missed your application deadline?

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Nick_afg said:
walicom asalaam dear Anjo the same thing I did today I called my mp too lol she said I already made an inquiry in sep 24th and she said she is not gonna do it again coz it's too early to send another inquiry she said u have to wait one month if u don't hear anything than she ll send another inquiry , hopefully we hear soon inshallah till the end of this year bakher , answer for your question just tell ur friend to send it ASAP they ll resend it back to he/she after review it but I am wondering why she dont send her/his original nikhakhat at first with her/ his application coz I send my original nikhakhat with transulated one than after 8-9 months they send me back the originals with a letter stating we kept the
Copies on the files and we ll ask u again if we need it, but I don't
Know about urs do u send ur application with ur original nikhakhat or u just send the copy of it? Now if u already send the original with ur application at the first than u don't
Need to worry About it and if u don't send the original with ur application than its might or might not ask u for it it's all mattar of luck and the visa officer I hope they don't ask u for it , hope I could answer ur question .
Yes I got my answer Thank you so much. And no I didn't send the originals I only send police cleance orignal not nikah khad... God I thought they only need copy. Ohh khoda now for these small things they going to take long and delay my file. Hope k gape et shawa visa officer Khob basha I wish so...I hope for the best.
And I will let you know about my stupid Mp inquiry let me see what she is going to do again lol. Honestly I am so tired. I don't know why they make so complicated things.
And I told her to send it ASAP, coz they are working in your file so don't delay things. Once again tanx nick dear you are so helpful. Hope you get your DM & PPR next week inshallah bakhair. Har Che shawa khair Khodit and wife et basha....... Ameen

Can I ask you, could you please tell me when they transfer your file from Islamabad to New Delhi ?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Kabul2012 said:
Nick bro, you received your re medical on 2 July and you have completed on 27th of July, why you sent it very late? did you missed your application deadline?
salaam brother I got remed on July 02 than I called my wife to go to dr in Kabul than kabul dr booked appointment for the 7th July and all the tests has been done in the same day and than the lazy Kabul dr took him 3 weeks to completed all the reports and than after many calls to His office he send it to cic ND on 27th of July and one thing surprising me coz the same date kabul dr send the medical report to cic the same date they up dated on my files lol unbelievable coz i never believe that cic is fast fast too lol i findout this in my gcms note which I got it a month ago .

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Yes I got my answer Thank you so much. And no I didn't send the originals I only send police cleance orignal not nikah khad... God I thought they only need copy. Ohh khoda now for these small things they going to take long and delay my file. Hope k gape et shawa visa officer Khob basha I wish so...I hope for the best.
And I will let you know about my stupid Mp inquiry let me see what she is going to do again lol. Honestly I am so tired. I don't know why they make so complicated things.
And I told her to send it ASAP, coz they are working in your file so don't delay things. Once again tanx nick dear you are so helpful. Hope you get your DM & PPR next week inshallah bakhair. Har Che shawa khair Khodit and wife et basha....... Ameen

Can I ask you, could you please tell me when they transfer your file from Islamabad to New Delhi ?
yes sure anjo jaan my files has been transferred on 6th march 2014 from Islamabad to NDVO

July_2013

Nov 4, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I had a dream of 3 people getting PPR/DM. Unfortuntely, I couldnt see persons figure If i dont know them personally.

I think it might have been Nick, HaveHope, Kabul2012, Jav or July2013. Will find out when it comes!
Salam Dosta Aziz,

bacha khala ra bya guftum ke ami message a type bokora wa Bara ma yak email amad chorka sponsorship ma da email ma bud wa wife.
Shoma mara bogan ke eh che asta ma nafamidum. Copy and paste mekorom Email ah

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
Date: November 8, 2014 High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
UCI: I hide Application #: I hide
Jawid Shereen Kandul
- Markazi Post Office
670 Kabul,
Afghanistan

Dear Jawid Shereen Kandul:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.
You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action
such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and
immigrant visas.
Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of
Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches
/cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):
CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORTS FOR EVERYONE IN
YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR
SPOUSE AND EACH ACCOMPANYING CHILD MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL
PASSPORT. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PASSPORT(S) MAY REQUIRE THE BEARER'S
OWN SIGNATURE OR THUMB IMPRESSION IN ORDER TO BE VALID - (APPLIES TO
CHILDREN AND INFANTS TOO)
CHECK THAT YOU AND YOUR DEPENDANTS HAVE SUFFICIENT PAGES IN YOUR
PASSPORTS SO THAT WE MAY INSERT YOUR IMMIGRANT VISAS
4. Medical Validity Date:
CHECK THAT YOU AND EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO
CANADA HAVE A PASSPORT VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE
OF YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the
medical examination. (If your family had medical examinations on different dates, the visas will
all be valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any
passports expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination your visas will
expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in
your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can
be issued with maximum validity.
CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED TWO ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN WITHIN
THE LAST 6 MONTHS FOR YOU AND EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO IS
ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA AND THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE NAME OF EACH
FAMILY MEMBER ON THE BACK OF ONLY ONE OF THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS
These photographs must not be stapled, glued, or pinned (you may use paperclips or enclose
them in an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce
your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. See attached Appendix C.
6. HOW TO SEND YOUR PASSPORTS
BY COURIER (FEDEX OR TCS): YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PREPAID THE COURIER FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. HAVE THE COURIER SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO:
CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOTE: We CANNOT send passports overseas. You must provide an address in Pakistan to where a courier company can deliver your passports. DO NOT send your passports to the New Delhi office unless you are living in India. If you are living in India, please send us your Indian mailing address.
Return of passport(s) and other related documents:
To ensure the efficient return of your passport(s), please read the following instructions:
1. Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.
2. This office cannot send passports to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, the package will be marked HFC (Hold for Collection) and you will have to collect it from the courier office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided in this form.
3. This office does not send passports by registered or ordinary mail.
4. Applicants residing in Afghanistan must supply a mailing address in Pakistan OR must authorize someone to collect their passport(s) on their behalf. Otherwise the passport(s) will not be delivered.
5. We cannot send passports to addresses outside of Pakistan. If you are using the services of a representative, consultant, or lawyer, with a mailing address outside of Pakistan they must indicate that they have NO OBJECTION to this office returning your passport(s) to an address in Pakistan.
By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized this office to return your passport(s) and other related documents to the address in Pakistan indicated in point #5 below.
I authorize the following person to collect my passport(s) and other related documents from the courier company:
Name: ___________________________ Signature: ________________________
6. All applicants must provide their current mailing address (in Pakistan):
______________________________ Telephone No. _________________
Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in
Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre –
Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter
by mail or courier to the following address.
If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost
(recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9
Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24
cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes
(Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec;
National for other provinces and territories),
at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Complete the mailing label showing your full
mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
Make a note of tracking numbers for each
envelope.
Enclose both envelopes along with your
passport and a copy of this letter.
You can purchase a Canada Post shipping
label on line:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/i
ntro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
If you choose to not provide us with a
return Xpresspost envelope, we will
return your passport(s) via regular mail
(Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s)
will not be returned by private courier.
Do not provide any pre-paid courier
envelopes: These will not be used.
6. Change in Situation:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your
application), you must inform this office immediately:
- Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
- Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
- Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
- Change in health;
- The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
- A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
- Change of address or phone number.
If we do not receive your passport(s) within thirty (30) days we will presume that you are no longer interested in proceeding to Canada and your file will be closed.
PLEASE QUOTE YOUR FILE NUMBER IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July_2013 said:
Salam Dosta Aziz,

bacha khala ra bya guftum ke ami message a type bokora wa Bara ma yak email amad chorka sponsorship ma da email ma bud wa wife.
Shoma mara bogan ke eh che asta ma nafamidum. Copy and paste mekorom Email ah

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
Date: November 8, 2014 High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
UCI: I hide Application #: I hide
Jawid Shereen Kandul
- Markazi Post Office
670 Kabul,
Afghanistan

Dear Jawid Shereen Kandul:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.
You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action
such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and
immigrant visas.
Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of
Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches
/cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):
CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORTS FOR EVERYONE IN
YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR
SPOUSE AND EACH ACCOMPANYING CHILD MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL
PASSPORT. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PASSPORT(S) MAY REQUIRE THE BEARER'S
OWN SIGNATURE OR THUMB IMPRESSION IN ORDER TO BE VALID - (APPLIES TO
CHILDREN AND INFANTS TOO)
CHECK THAT YOU AND YOUR DEPENDANTS HAVE SUFFICIENT PAGES IN YOUR
PASSPORTS SO THAT WE MAY INSERT YOUR IMMIGRANT VISAS
4. Medical Validity Date:
CHECK THAT YOU AND EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO
CANADA HAVE A PASSPORT VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE
OF YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the
medical examination. (If your family had medical examinations on different dates, the visas will
all be valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any
passports expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination your visas will
expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in
your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can
be issued with maximum validity.
CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED TWO ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN WITHIN
THE LAST 6 MONTHS FOR YOU AND EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO IS
ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA AND THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE NAME OF EACH
FAMILY MEMBER ON THE BACK OF ONLY ONE OF THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS
These photographs must not be stapled, glued, or pinned (you may use paperclips or enclose
them in an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce
your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. See attached Appendix C.
6. HOW TO SEND YOUR PASSPORTS
BY COURIER (FEDEX OR TCS): YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PREPAID THE COURIER FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. HAVE THE COURIER SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO:
CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOTE: We CANNOT send passports overseas. You must provide an address in Pakistan to where a courier company can deliver your passports. DO NOT send your passports to the New Delhi office unless you are living in India. If you are living in India, please send us your Indian mailing address.
Return of passport(s) and other related documents:
To ensure the efficient return of your passport(s), please read the following instructions:
1. Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.
2. This office cannot send passports to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, the package will be marked HFC (Hold for Collection) and you will have to collect it from the courier office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided in this form.
3. This office does not send passports by registered or ordinary mail.
4. Applicants residing in Afghanistan must supply a mailing address in Pakistan OR must authorize someone to collect their passport(s) on their behalf. Otherwise the passport(s) will not be delivered.
5. We cannot send passports to addresses outside of Pakistan. If you are using the services of a representative, consultant, or lawyer, with a mailing address outside of Pakistan they must indicate that they have NO OBJECTION to this office returning your passport(s) to an address in Pakistan.
By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized this office to return your passport(s) and other related documents to the address in Pakistan indicated in point #5 below.
I authorize the following person to collect my passport(s) and other related documents from the courier company:
Name: ___________________________ Signature: ________________________
6. All applicants must provide their current mailing address (in Pakistan):
______________________________ Telephone No. _________________
Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in
Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre –
Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter
by mail or courier to the following address.
If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost
(recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9
Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24
cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes
(Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec;
National for other provinces and territories),
at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Complete the mailing label showing your full
mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
Make a note of tracking numbers for each
envelope.
Enclose both envelopes along with your
passport and a copy of this letter.
You can purchase a Canada Post shipping
label on line:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/i
ntro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
If you choose to not provide us with a
return Xpresspost envelope, we will
return your passport(s) via regular mail
(Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s)
will not be returned by private courier.
Do not provide any pre-paid courier
envelopes: These will not be used.
6. Change in Situation:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your
application), you must inform this office immediately:
- Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
- Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
- Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
- Change in health;
- The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
- A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
- Change of address or phone number.
If we do not receive your passport(s) within thirty (30) days we will presume that you are no longer interested in proceeding to Canada and your file will be closed.
PLEASE QUOTE YOUR FILE NUMBER IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
wow Mubarak basha chiqa khobesh July jan, e Passport eta khastan, bakhair bazoodi rawan konesha. In sha Allah Visa meta baret zood.

Baaz khaw Mazar bro jan true shodak. goftet ne ke awal khush bakhair baret meyaya bazoodi.