Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Salam nick jan,
I am thinking that yasameen jan got her DM & PPR before us ,coz her file is transfer on jan 28 so it means before us, so now after January it will be feb , march , April they goes by those months that they actually received our file...hope next week you hear something inshallah bakhair . After I will have some hope
salaam dear anjo , now I understand what is going on I am % 100 agree with u thank u hopefully we hear from them before end Of this year , do u remember hope-123 ? Her file was transffered from isb to ND in feb 14 too and she is already done and it's make sience they go by the months they don't follow isb's timeline they follow thier own timeline u noticed a very good Point thank u anjo jaan

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Kabul2012 said:
Khatera Jan I pray for you that your husband interview pass without any problem and hopefully it is going to pass successfully Inshallah. The people who has strong faith and trust on GOD and pray from heart, GOD will never fail them, lets remember this word always in everywhere.

Lets pray for ourselves and all brothers and sisters to get DM and PPR before starting of new year. khodavand mehraban ast, va na omid shaitan.
Thank you Kabul 2012 for your Dowa and strengthen my hope. I really believe on other people's pray for me and it works for me in every situation. I keep TAWAKAL TO ALLAH JAN.
Inshalah khudwand khater hama ma wa shoma ra jam kona.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nick_afg said:
Ameen dear friends , I have a question in mind is checking status online too much is bad for our files? Lol coz I check my status online every single morning to see any change ,and I wanna say something for khatra jaan , I read all of ur posts ur a very strong girl and I wish u all the best with ur husband's interview the good thing is that ur going to join ur husband we all forum members ll pray for you I hope you come back together with ur husband Ameen
Thank you Nick_afg bro for your emotional support. and Amin to your Dowa brother. I wish we all hear good news soon ishalalah :)

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Dear respected forum members!

I have a question regarding the documents that is asked for my husband interview.
I appreciate any body who can help me with this.

In the interview question, they asked for some documents as follow:

1.Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;

2.You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
3.Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted

4 Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);

5.In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

6.If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;[/b]

I want to make sure about what exact documents I need to take with us for my husband interview.
In regards to number 2 and 3 : I have the photocopy of Nikah Nama with its translated copy in english. Is it OK if I take the photocopy as I already submitted my original ones.
Regarding number 4.and 5. in my understanding it is not applying to our case b'c we don't have any children.
but still kind of confusing for me, if i am wrong please correct me.

And number 6. for proof of our communication, we mostly use viber, Skype, Facebook and some times text messages, we rarely use phone calls, emails and letters. I can provide evidence from our viber, Skype and fb but not have used a lot of phone calls. Is it ok if I print from Skype and viber, or even face book communication,.....and don't know... if we can show our personal cellphones during interview that is kind of very good record of every thing. Any body have any idea. please share?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks Khatera jan, I wish your husband pass interview bakhari. Just do a lot practice with question and answers. (memorize all the dates like dob, anniversaries)
Thank you Yasamin jan for your dowa, and amin to your dowaa. Yes we both do practicing the forms and those questions you posted in this forum. thanks for your support and wish you a very soon visa issuance dear:)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khatera said:
Dear respected forum members!

I have a question regarding the documents that is asked for my husband interview.
I appreciate any body who can help me with this.

In the interview question, they asked for some documents as follow:

1.Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;

2.You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
3.Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted

4 Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);

5.In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

6.If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;[/b]

I want to make sure about what exact documents I need to take with us for my husband interview.
In regards to number 2 and 3 : I have the photocopy of Nikah Nama with its translated copy in english. Is it OK if I take the photocopy as I already submitted my original ones.
Regarding number 4.and 5. in my understanding it is not applying to our case b'c we don't have any children.
but still kind of confusing for me, if i am wrong please correct me.

And number 6. for proof of our communication, we mostly use viber, Skype, Facebook and some times text messages, we rarely use phone calls, emails and letters. I can provide evidence from our viber, Skype and fb but not have used a lot of phone calls. Is it ok if I print from Skype and viber, or even face book communication,.....and don't know... if we can show our personal cellphones during interview that is kind of very good record of every thing. Any body have any idea. please share?
I think you got it all. About carrying your phone with your in interview, I think they won't let you take it in. They might give it to security.

So you could probably take screen shots of your text messages then print it or if you can save them all and then print it.

Thanks for your well wishes Khatera jan, I wish you a successful interview as well.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khurram19801 said:
AOA, yasmeen je how are you hope you are fine but yasmeen in my case i rec PPR AND SENT pp to chc-islamabad but status still in process is it Ok.
Walekum Assalam Khurram ji,

Don't worry about it, you will hear good news soon in sha Allah.

Have hope and patience Allah will help you.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Salam everyone ! Any update today?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
yasmeen143 said:
I think you got it all. About carrying your phone with your in interview, I think they won't let you take it in. They might give it to security.

So you could probably take screen shots of your text messages then print it or if you can save them all and then print it.

Thanks for your well wishes Khatera jan, I wish you a successful interview as well.
Ok, thank you Yasamin jan :)

Yama2014

Aug 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May, 2014
AOR Received.
21-July,2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
07-Nov, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec,2014
LANDED..........
29-Dec, 2014
Need HELP!! My wife is afghanistan and they request her passport. But Fedex and other mail services don't allow passport to be send over the border. Is it possible that she go to pakistan and Personally bring her passport to the CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION in Islamabad and Request them that she was not able to send it and had to come to pakistan to give them passport.

And does someone know if they would process in few days and so that she can go back to Afghanistan.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Yama2014 said:
Need HELP!! My wife is afghanistan and they request her passport. But Fedex and other mail services don't allow passport to be send over the border. Is it possible that she go to pakistan and Personally bring her passport to the CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION in Islamabad and Request them that she was not able to send it and had to come to pakistan to give them passport.

And does someone know if they would process in few days and so that she can go back to Afghanistan.
salaam dear bother , your wife can go to Pakistan and stay there and submits her pp but she can't submitte Her pp directly to the embassy she has to sent it by mail from Pakistan to embassy and than she can pick it up from the embassy herself but u guy has to write a covert letter stating that u would like to pick up the pp when it is ready , but still u have to have a Pakistani address too ,because this is embassy's requirement , than ur wife can pick up her pp from the embassy if u want coz u don't need to wait longer for the mailing service to deliver it for u I hope I answered ur question, Will u please brother share ur timeline ? When ur files transferred to new dehli and what date u applied for ur wife's sponsorship thank in advance any other question feel free to ask us we all are here to help each other .

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Yama2014 said:

First of congrats ! And the process is that she has to go to Pakistan and mail it in Pakistan, they only accept it by mail not in person and she MAST provide an address in Pakistan to get the passport back it has to be a phiscal address not a PO box , or she can attach a letter saying that you will come pick it up personally but still you need an address to recive notice that ur pp is ready for pick up! It could anywhere from 14-30 day

Yama2014

Aug 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May, 2014
AOR Received.
21-July,2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
07-Nov, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec,2014
LANDED..........
29-Dec, 2014
Thanks, i haven't posted 10 time yet so i can share time line but here is my timeline:

Category........: FAM Spouse
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......: 08-MAy, 2014
Doc's Request.: NONE
AOR Received.: 10-MAY-2014
Med's Request: UPFRONT
Med's Done....: 31-Dec, 2013
Interview........: NONE
Passport Req..: and D.M. on NOV-6, 2014
VISA ISSUED...: Hopefully soon
LANDED..........: Hopefully soon

Nick_afg said:
salaam dear bother , your wife can go to Pakistan and stay there and submits her pp but she can't submitte Her pp directly to the embassy she has to sent it by mail from Pakistan to embassy and than she can pick it up from the embassy herself but u guy has to write a covert letter stating that u would like to pick up the pp when it is ready , but still u have to have a Pakistani address too ,because this is embassy's requirement , than ur wife can pick up her pp from the embassy if u want coz u don't need to wait longer for the mailing service to deliver it for u I hope I answered ur question, Will u please brother share ur timeline ? When ur files transferred to new dehli and what date u applied for ur wife's sponsorship thank in advance any other question feel free to ask us we all are here to help each other .

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Yama2014 said:
Thanks, i haven't posted 10 time yet so i can share time line but here is my timeline:

Category........: FAM Spouse
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......: 08-MAy, 2014
Doc's Request.: NONE
AOR Received.: 10-MAY-2014
Med's Request: UPFRONT
Med's Done....: 31-Dec, 2013
Interview........: NONE
Passport Req..: and D.M. on NOV-6, 2014

VISA ISSUED...: Hopefully soon
LANDED..........: Hopefully soon
Congratulations, please also see below link, the comment from Hope_123, she has advised what she had done. ( Reply #1316 on )

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t170800.0.html;msg3536082#msg3536082

Good luck :)

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam everyone,
So I just received this email from London :
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this file has been assigned to an officer for a background review.

Once the background review has been completed, we should be in a position to advise on a timeframe for completion of the application.

The background review should be completed within the next 30 days.

Sincerely,

NXR

So I am guessing ppr within or after 30 days ? What goes NXR mean? Anyone familiar ?
Thanks !