Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Guys my case has been in process since june 2014 and still waiting...and i applied back in december 2012! This is so stressing and even more so just thinking how much longer it could take :-\

Congratz to mazar jav and yasmeen for their successful applications and everyone else for their updates

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear Forum Friends:
First of all I am so sorry that I was absent from the forum because I was so busy with study and wok. When I got back to forum and saw some good news, I really got happy. However, I want to congratulate those who got their PPR, DM, IP, and Re-medical. Furthermore, I would like to congratulate Mazar Sponsor, Jav and Yasmeen for their application updates and getting out of this stressful immigration process.
Best of luck for those who are waiting for the good news included me. :p :p :p :p

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
namat said:
Guys my case has been in process since june 2014 and still waiting...and i applied back in december 2012! This is so stressing and even more so just thinking how much longer it could take :-\

Congratz to mazar jav and yasmeen for their successful applications and everyone else for their updates
Namat, we are both in the same both. My E-Cas has been changed to IP in August 2014, but I have not received anything from them. Furthermore, I believe that you have had your Re-medical in June 2014, but I have not done any medical while my first medical have been already expired.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
AFG_HR said:
Namat, we are both in the same both. My E-Cas has been changed to IP in August 2014, but I have not received anything from them. Furthermore, I believe that you have had your Re-medical in June 2014, but I have not done any medical while my first medical have been already expired.
salaam afg bro me too got IP in July 02 more than 4 months nothing so far

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nick_afg said:
salaam afg bro me too got IP in July 02 more than 4 months nothing so far
Salam Nick_Afg, let' pray for the best. You know when God does not give us something, it means that he will give you a better one. In this case, we have to be patient and say wait for the best time.
I know it is really hard to live without the spouse, but we don't have other choice.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
cvimm said:
Thanks Dear Khatera jan for kind words, once a wise man said there are two great days in human life ( once we born and once we know why we came to this world ) so we are all in this planet to help each other and be good to each other and treat each other with respect, dignity.

back to your questions : we didnt need interpreter as my wife English was excellent, so if there is only one interpreter for Dari chose that one if your husband english is not good. that is all I can say at this point if other members have more info you should reach out to them .

regarding remed exam once inshaullah bakhair the interview is passed at the end they will usually till you the result and since your husband medical is already expired there is no way they will issue the visa without valid remed know that depends on health officer decision some time if there is 2 remed expired they extend the validity without any exam if not you will be asked right a way via email same day or next day after interview either go for full remed exam which contain the whole thing xray - blood - urine and all or asked for remed reassessment which is only xray for TB that is all and that can be done in New Delhi there are tons of Doctor there in New Delhi specially there is medical complex in ( Pancheel Park area ) you can ask any reghshaw wala or taxi driver to get you there they have huge medical section dedicated to CHC - New Delhi you dont need to make an appointment just get your medical paperwork, ID and couple of photos and they will do it on the spot the cost for full exam would be aroud 5000 rupees and reassessment is about 3500 rupees and they will send the result as soon as done to CHC specially if they are E medical enable doctor they will upload the results right a way to CHC data base as soon as complete you can get the info about timing from them it is usually any where from 2 to 5 business day they are quick, keep that in mind last but not least that you have to choose from the approved list of doctors from CIC web that practice in New Delhi they are the only approved medical body that can do that.

regarding how fast the whole process is done it all depends first of all that the interview is positive after that how quickly they get your remed results either way full or reassessment which you can ask the doctor for approximate time, once they have the remed they can issue the visa same day even so it all depends in your circumstances there is no exact formula that you can get it faster or either an express lane but is should not take more than 3 weeks max, we got it with in two week of remed done.

please make sure once the interview is passed some time they ask would like us to give you visa or you are out of time and you would like to get PPR request through CHC - Islamabad please say you have come along way you would like to get it done there no transfer please other wise would be delay and again another trip to Pakistan so please if you can avoid that please do so.

I wish you and all respected members best luck and my best wishes.

Regards,

Cvimmm
Thank you so much Cvimm bro for your time and your helpful response regarding information on re-medical AND visa request. :) I hope ours also a passing interview and they give us the option of doing re-medical in India and issueing the visa the same as you.
Sorry Bro that I respond you late ....Today I go to my school to officially drop my courses with out academic penalty. I will be free of any study or exam stress and find enough time to just focus on my husband important interview. I pray to Allah jan that every thing goes smooth and well.
Please Cvimm bro and every respected member in this forum keep us in your prayer as it is only one chance interview and not to be missed. I wish every body hear good news and visa issuance soon bakhair and re-union with their loved ones soon, inshalah
KHUDA JAN MIHRABAN AST!

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
yasmeen143 said:
to answer your question, the expiry of Visa is normally the expiry of medical exam. His wife's Med expires sometime in jan or feb 2015 so the visa is also valid till then.
Many congratulations Yasamin jan, you have been very supportive member in this forum. I wish your husband a speedy visa issuance and be united soon inshalah :)
I hope, my husband upcoming interview is a success and I also become free of all these stress soon. ba komak khuda jan.

July_2013

Nov 4, 2014
Salam Dosta Aziz

My wife say i go re medical.

I see doctor, i do medical baz asar because expiry and Sponsorship say do it my wife say

The doctor look at me like mouse and i do qawara to him

He do it again and ask shereeni again. I say no sheereni. You bazi dadi because you take kun exam and my kun remember amu rooza and it shake khodish

Then i say to doctor you mazak kadi and my friends say doctor joke with you and he laugh

I leave a small mouse in his room when i go home

Ma bysar khosh ke jawab amad and later my wife say now medical show online

you thank you help

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khatera said:
Thank you so much Cvimm bro for your time and your helpful response regarding information on re-medical AND visa request. :) I hope ours also a passing interview and they give us the option of doing re-medical in India and issueing the visa the same as you.
Sorry Bro that I respond you late ....Today I go to my school to officially drop my courses with out academic penalty. I will be free of any study or exam stress and find enough time to just focus on my husband important interview. I pray to Allah jan that every thing goes smooth and well.
Please Cvimm bro and every respected member in this forum keep us in your prayer as it is only one chance interview and not to be missed. I wish every body hear good news and visa issuance soon bakhair and re-union with their loved ones soon, inshalah
KHUDA JAN MIHRABAN AST!
Khatera Jan I pray for you that your husband interview pass without any problem and hopefully it is going to pass successfully Inshallah. The people who has strong faith and trust on GOD and pray from heart, GOD will never fail them, lets remember this word always in everywhere.

Lets pray for ourselves and all brothers and sisters to get DM and PPR before starting of new year. khodavand mehraban ast, va na omid shaitan.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Kabul2012 said:
Khatera Jan I pray for you that your husband interview pass without any problem and hopefully it is going to pass successfully Inshallah. The people who has strong faith and trust on GOD and pray from heart, GOD will never fail them, lets remember this word always in everywhere.

Lets pray for ourselves and all brothers and sisters to get DM and PPR before starting of new year. khodavand mehraban ast, va na omid shaitan.
Ameen dear friends , I have a question in mind is checking status online too much is bad for our files? Lol coz I check my status online every single morning to see any change ,and I wanna say something for khatra jaan , I read all of ur posts ur a very strong girl and I wish u all the best with ur husband's interview the good thing is that ur going to join ur husband we all forum members ll pray for you I hope you come back together with ur husband Ameen

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
AFG_HR said:
Dear Forum Friends:
First of all I am so sorry that I was absent from the forum because I was so busy with study and wok. When I got back to forum and saw some good news, I really got happy. However, I want to congratulate those who got their PPR, DM, IP, and Re-medical. Furthermore, I would like to congratulate Mazar Sponsor, Jav and Yasmeen for their application updates and getting out of this stressful immigration process.
Best of luck for those who are waiting for the good news included me. :p :p :p :p
Thanks for the well wishes, I hope you get the Visa soon bakhair.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khatera said:
Many congratulations Yasamin jan, you have been very supportive member in this forum. I wish your husband a speedy visa issuance and be united soon inshalah :)
I hope, my husband upcoming interview is a success and I also become free of all these stress soon. ba komak khuda jan.
Thanks Khatera jan, I wish your husband pass interview bakhari. Just do a lot practice with question and answers. (memorize all the dates like dob, anniversaries)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
Ameen dear friends , I have a question in mind is checking status online too much is bad for our files? Lol coz I check my status online every single morning to see any change ,and I wanna say something for khatra jaan , I read all of ur posts ur a very strong girl and I wish u all the best with ur husband's interview the good thing is that ur going to join ur husband we all forum members ll pray for you I hope you come back together with ur husband Ameen
No, it doesn't matter. I used to check my husband's ECAS everyday as well.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
July_2013 said:
Salam Dosta Aziz

My wife say i go re medical.

I see doctor, i do medical baz asar because expiry and Sponsorship say do it my wife say

The doctor look at me like mouse and i do qawara to him

He do it again and ask shereeni again. I say no sheereni. You bazi dadi because you take kun exam and my kun remember amu rooza and it shake khodish

Then i say to doctor you mazak kadi and my friends say doctor joke with you and he laugh

I leave a small mouse in his room when i go home

Ma bysar khosh ke jawab amad and later my wife say now medical show online

you thank you help
Mature, plz, discuss serious matters, and this is not a circus...
Tnx

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
yasmeen143 said:
No, it doesn't matter. I used to check my husband's ECAS everyday as well.
salaam yasameen jaan , are you going to send your pp to Islamabad or India ?