Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Click this link and read below,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

You cant just go to visa office and apply...

The UNHCR introduces those in need ( Refugees ) to any country that will take them
Thank you..

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
July_2013 said:
You type good, shoma yad daren. Mazak mara mekoran. ma chekorom sadaf amshara, koja astan

Noone help me, i leave this website
Lolzzzzz omg hehehehe! Omg I can't stop laughing ! So he did his madical and didn't pay for it and the doc called him the next day and took a lot of blood hehehe then he say I'm going to eat 3 snakes and go back to the doc so when he takes my blood again the zaher in my blood kill him cz I lost 30kg ! Omggg hehehe ! He is just joking ! If he didn't know (engelise) lol how did he find us hehehe omg he made my day

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Lolzzzzz omg hehehehe! Omg I can't stop laughing ! So he did his madical and didn't pay for it and the doc called him the next day and took a lot of blood hehehe then he say I'm going to eat 3 snakes and go back to the doc so when he takes my blood again the zaher in my blood kill him cz I lost 30kg ! Omggg hehehe ! He is just joking ! If he didn't know (engelise) lol how did he find us hehehe omg he made my day
Lol. Maybe he went to computer club? Haha. You guys are so mean, the poor guy.

Well he did say he needs your help so tell him what you should do, I want to see his reply :p

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July_2013 said:
che megi lala...

Ma guftom he che exam ast ma nafamidum baz am kadum dega sponsorship gofta 30kg logar kad mara az yak khoon

Ma yak chordona Maar mekharom wa da hospital window kolach mekonom soob Doctor bya damu zaar mazish ke khoon amu ra bohkora

I am joking only leaving website. dega rast astan ma rafta nametaon, koma kardarum
I think he meant He will buy 4 Snakes and throw into hospital window so in the morning. In the morning, the Doctor will arrive to his room and bite him understand the table and the snake will take his blood

:eek: :eek: :p hahaha! Too funny!

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I think he meant He will buy 4 Snakes and throw into hospital window so in the morning. In the morning, the Doctor will arrive to his room and bite him understand the table and the snake will take his blood

:eek: :eek: :p hahaha! Too funny!
OMG Mazar jan, this new member is hilarious but sorry not trying to be mean. I can't stop laughing.

I am at work at my desk holding my laughter so bad while reading his comments. He probably thinks SadafN is a consultant or lawyer for immigration etor sawala daara azish hahahahaha.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
By the way thanks again to everyone for their well wishes. May Allah grant you this moment of relief as well soon in sha Allah.

I hope you all get your DM's and PPRs.

Saeed jaan I messaged you the PPR letter in your inbox.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
OMG Mazar jan, this new member is hilarious but sorry not trying to be mean. I can't stop laughing.

I am at work at my desk holding my laughter so bad while reading his comments. He probably thinks SadafN is a consultant or lawyer for immigration etor sawala daara azish hahahahaha.
I didnt realize that Lol! Maybe thats why hes eager to seek help. He is thinking shes a immigration consultant :p

Sadaf, goodluck haha. Im going to be away due to packing and shopping. Have fun with Kaka Jalali, more like Jalib ( funny guy ) :p

@ Yasmeen,

Try not laughing or else your colleagues will think your weird!

July_2013

Nov 4, 2014
sadafN said:
Bale. Amshara, Khala jan,

Shoma khob astan? Me goft ke you help chora ke medical okay nawishta nest. Chora, mechum Doctor rawan kad ya ne. Kuni ra koshki zaar medadum kati shereeni amu

You english help me che korom? Kampeer ma ach namafama wait gofta amija moi safat kad. Soob ma na khasta baba nashum intazar kada. 2 year case now

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
July_2013 said:
You type good, shoma yad daren. Mazak mara mekoran. ma chekorom sadaf amshara, koja astan

Noone help me, i leave this website
Dear brother get your lovely wife to join the forum and we will all help you! I think if she is in Canada she knows engelise lol I'm not a lawyer yet ! Inshallah in a year or two still in university when I finish my degree I will surely offer what I have learnd! Get your wife to be here she can ask any question and we are all here to help ! Good luck

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
July_2013 said:
Bale. Amshara, Khala jan,

Shoma khob astan? Me goft ke you help chora ke medical okay nawishta nest. Chora, mechum Doctor rawan kad ya ne. Kuni ra koshki zaar medadum kati shereeni amu

You english help me che korom? Kampeer ma ach namafama wait gofta amija moi safat kad. Soob ma na khasta baba nashum intazar kada. 2 year case now
And I'm not you khala ! Respect and plz don't swear or use bad words or else you will get reported to be blocked thank you

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Which part makes you laugh? Wee so mean dont laugh :p

I like this person! Lol I would pay to go to his comedy concert
Hahaha sadaf is like whatttt hahaha so funny this guy. Mazar dear this part make me laugh so much
30gk logar kad, it is really hard to understand sometimes what he is saying lol

Ma guftom he che exam ast ma nafamidum baz am kadum dega sponsorship gofta 30kg logar kad mara az yak khoon

Ma yak chordona Maar mekharom wa da hospital window kolach mekonom soob Doctor bya damu zaar mazish ke khoon amu ra bohkora

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I didnt realize that Lol! Maybe thats why hes eager to seek help. He is thinking shes a immigration consultant :p

Sadaf, goodluck haha. Im going to be away due to packing and shopping. Have fun with Kaka Jalali, more like Jalib ( funny guy ) :p

@ Yasmeen,

Try not laughing or else your colleagues will think your weird!
I am trying my best not to laugh but can't control ba khuda. Anyways you enjoy your time shopping with wifey :)

Keep in touch.

July_2013

Nov 4, 2014
sadafN said:
And I'm not you khala ! Respect and plz don't swear or use bad words or else you will get reported to be blocked thank you
I sorry. Wife say i am busy work and forum is not our case. Shoma answer kada nametanen? English ma kharab az bazam farsi tu mefoman

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
July_2013 said:
I sorry. Wife say i am busy work. Shoma answer kada nametanen? English ma kharab az bazam farsi tu mefoman
Lolz okay ! I will try ! Madical baret rawan kardan az sefart? Email Amad? Ya az delit pesh doctor rafti? doctor az kasi sherini namegera o feesh bod chura nadadi 180$ fees Dara madical . Okay

July_2013

Nov 4, 2014
July_2013 said:
I sorry. Wife say i am busy work and forum is not our case. Shoma answer kada nametanen? English ma kharab az bazam farsi tu mefoman
Ma the google nawisha kadum, " Visa canada ma ki myaya " wa search zadum. Dedum, " CanadaVisa " click kadum. Bacha khala say ask they immigration people. I come come and moshkil fix mekoran.

Bacha khala ra be sawar a ma kardarum baz mega " my university, i study english ", ache ra yad na dashat.

Okay i go, noone like me. Bye bye. Cheto logout wa delete mesha account