+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

accident after visa stamping to be informed to canadian visa office or not??

nikey2k

Jun 1, 2014
hi senior,
i have a doubt.
i met with a accident july 1st with fracture in my right leg and i have a titanium rod inserted in the leg and i got my visa stamped on june 13 ..and i was supposed to go to canada by july 25th but now cant go due to the fracture but i have my visa validity until april 1 2016 so i can go after i am fully fit but my doubt is should i have to inform the Canadian visa office regarding the titanium rod inserted in my right leg or is it ok to go without informing. if they check in the scanners and see my medical report will that be ok or should i inform forehand to the visa office.

plz advice..

thanks in advance..

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
nikey2k said:
hi senior,
i have a doubt.
i met with a accident july 1st with fracture in my right leg and i have a titanium rod inserted in the leg and i got my visa stamped on june 13 ..and i was supposed to go to canada by july 25th but now cant go due to the fracture but i have my visa validity until april 1 2016 so i can go after i am fully fit but my doubt is should i have to inform the Canadian visa office regarding the titanium rod inserted in my right leg or is it ok to go without informing. if they check in the scanners and see my medical report will that be ok or should i inform forehand to the visa office.

plz advice..

thanks in advance..
no need to inform. Keep medical reports and xrays with your name on it.
you can present it if asked.
It's nothing dont worry about it.
you can land anytime before the validity expires