+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 year gap accepted under spp. Really?

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Sky88 said:
hey friends!!! help plzzzzz

I have just read under Canada spp guidelines that"A study gap no larger than 5 years is accepted. Some exceptions made for students with excellent grades and a 6 year gap."

Is it true? than there should be no problem for me after 2 years gap I think... :)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT MY VISA AFTER 7 YEARS GAP

aryama

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
kerala
Category........
WP
hi where r u frm
for which colg u got the visa and what where u doing in all these 7 yrs :)

Leyanah

Mar 15, 2017
I had two years gap and got rejected, although i was working with my dad in his firm as an account and finance intern.
Reason for refusal was "purpose of visit" and not a bona fied student, wont leave canada blah blah.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
2 years gap is not an issue at all.
I have 7.5 bands in ielts, no less than 7 in any module, no backlogs in my bachelors, however I have I have a gap of 2 years, I finished my 10+2 in 2012 in the month of July, and I had to support my mother in a business, that was not on a paper, we own a shop, ran it for couple of years to get through the financial crisis after my father passed away in 2010, and I did not get admission in my desired college in 2012, so I worked, and continued doing so till 2014. I have a strong finance now, will this lower my chances?I have a decent CGPA too.

Apr 24, 2018
Hello friends
I am Harjinder Singh Warring from india. I completed by b.tech in computer science and engineering in 2012 without any backlog or reappear and I scored 7.2(CGPA) after that I did job in my city for near about 4.9 years. And my IELTS score is 7.0(R 7.5,L 7.5 , S 6.5 , W 6.5). Can anybody tell me what are my chances to get visa under spp. Thanks

Apr 24, 2018
Hello friends
I am Harjinder Singh Warring from india. I completed by b.tech in computer science and engineering in 2012 without any backlog or reappear and I scored 7.2(CGPA) after that I did job in my city for near about 4.9 years. And my IELTS score is 7.0(R 7.5,L 7.5 , S 6.5 , W 6.5). Can anybody tell me what are my chances to get visa under spp. Thanks

hemalcanadavisa

Star Member
May 19, 2018
I got offer letter from Conestoga college, and Mohwak college
For diploma in office administration executive
yeh u dnt want to be confused u can apply with a strong sop, i had frnds who got canadian visa after 7 yrs gap :)
Just go a head with ur application
what was your friend doing in that 7 years?