New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
rafzy said:
Guys,

Any chance for 21st draw to take place tonight ?
Hi Rafzy,

Didn't see you much around off late! Hope you are doing well. Well, let's hope the draw happens tonight so that it brings the cut-off down. For all the people (especially like us who are waiting for the Federal system and not taking the PNP route) these times are really testing. Hopefully, like their spokesperson said, the CRS come down quickly (sub 450) and end our never-ending wait.

I'm at 446.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohitbector said:
fingers crossed :D
Well leave this topic for me lol I am already a target for many pessimistic people here.

I have placed my probability (pure maths) in my thread. Out of 20 draws there have been 5 draws happened neck to neck and three times the draw have been 14 days so probability is 75 for a draw to happen. See what happened to my blog...just enjoy it too. Do read that

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy said:
Guys,

people are so afraid to reply our post. They are so scared that some day we both might be right. And its high time now for a neck to neck draw !

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
people are so afraid to reply our post. They are so scared that some day we both might be right. And its high time now for a neck to neck draw !
no one's scared that you'll be right. Why would they? You consistently predict more frequent draws with lower points. If that happened, it'd suit a lot of people quite nicely.

Knel

Oct 6, 2014
bestofluck said:
Well leave this topic for me lol I am already a target for many pessimistic people here.

I have placed my probability (pure maths) in my thread. Out of 20 draws there have been 5 draws happened neck to neck and three times the draw have been 14 days so probability is 75 for a draw to happen. See what happened to my blog...just enjoy it too. Do read that
You're not using probability, you're using speculation. Flip a coin 20 times, if it comes up heads 5 times, and tails 15, does not give you probability, it is still a 50 - 50 chance. There is no basis to have use any math off some arbitrary system that no one here really knows how it is calculated.

However I am sure everyone here is hopeful that the draws come every Friday.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Guys,

Very low. CIC is required to publish a draw beforehand.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
bestofluck said:
Because everyone can guess 21st draw is on 27th lol....now we come back with 22nd draw speculations.
Why do you assume that there MUST be any more draws this year at all? CIC has already met the minimum draw commitment and there is no mandate that says that they HAVE to reach the maximum. Given that holiday season is approaching, they may decide to reduce the end of year workload for those doing the processing... Also, they will be needing the processing capacity to handle all those Syrian refugees that Trudeau wants to bring in...