+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2024 PR Application timeline

Sarah Farman

Aug 11, 2024
Hi,
How long does it take for a protected person to get PR?
is there a possibility to expedite it by giving your valid reasons or etc ?
Any information would b helpful regarding this matter

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
Hi,
How long does it take for a protected person to get PR?
is there a possibility to expedite it by giving your valid reasons or etc ?
Any information would b helpful regarding this matter
after your case is heard and accepted. it is approxiamtely 25 months and no you cannot expedite it.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
Notice of decision is dated July 16, 2024
Received NOD by mail on 23rd July 2024
I applied for PR online on 2nd Aug 2024. The application is only for myself, and I live in Toronto. I have not received AOR or any communication yet.
Current processing times for Protected persons and convention refugees in Canada: Outside Quebec shows up as 25 months.
Does anyone know if this time is calculated after receiving AOR or from the day the application was submitted?
it starts the AOR date. when they have it, go over to make sure you have everything and it isn't incomplete and start processing it..

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
What is P1 and P2 means? I applied 2023 Oct . And got bio metrics January 2024 After that nothing. What is next step.
hi i also applied oct 2023 27th and no response after sending police certificate and biometrics in late february

Ezio3000

Apr 13, 2024
My assylum case just got accepted. How should I proceed with the PR application? Should I hire a representative/lawyer? If I do so would I be able to follow my application with my email ,like would I get updates via email? Or Are there people who just help with filling the forms with out being a representative? Also if you think I should get a representative, how would it benefit me? Any feedback is helpful, thank you

Phantom0007

Apr 14, 2023
My assylum case just got accepted. How should I proceed with the PR application? Should I hire a representative/lawyer? If I do so would I be able to follow my application with my email ,like would I get updates via email? Or Are there people who just help with filling the forms with out being a representative? Also if you think I should get a representative, how would it benefit me? Any feedback is helpful, thank you
You don’t need a lawyer to apply for PR,
I can send you instructions how to apply online,
You can manage your application at anytime.