GC key - May 17, 2024 ✅
Biometrics - May 19, 2024 ✅
Background - waiting
P1- waiting
P2 - waiting
eCopr - waiting
PR Card - waiting

CPC Missisauga
Applied for yourself or including family ?

Msr60

Feb 24, 2024
Applied for myself, no family
Good for you. I have applied for me and my spouse. I have got biometric and requested for background check after two months. I haven’t got AOR yet. I wish to get AOR soon for my spouse’s health care. Please let us know if you get any new updates.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Good for you. I have applied for me and my spouse. I have got biometric and requested for background check after two months. I haven’t got AOR yet. I wish to get AOR soon for my spouse’s health care. Please let us know if you get any new updates.
Hi. I was wondering why you need AOR for your spouse’s health care?

Msr60

Feb 24, 2024
Hi. I was wondering why you need AOR for your spouse’s health care?
Service Ontario doesn’t provide health card without AOR. She came as a visitor and overstayed as she became pregnant and we had our baby here. We go to doctor for regular check up. My and baby’s one is taken care by health card. My wife’s bill is lot higher than what I can afford. We still try to manage though.

adamkw

Aug 18, 2024
Notice of decision is dated July 16, 2024
Received NOD by mail on 23rd July 2024
I applied for PR online on 2nd Aug 2024. The application is only for myself, and I live in Toronto. I have not received AOR or any communication yet.
Current processing times for Protected persons and convention refugees in Canada: Outside Quebec shows up as 25 months.
Does anyone know if this time is calculated after receiving AOR or from the day the application was submitted?

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Is there any difference between paper or online application in terms of processing time? Which one should be preferred?

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Service Ontario doesn’t provide health card without AOR. She came as a visitor and overstayed as she became pregnant and we had our baby here. We go to doctor for regular check up. My and baby’s one is taken care by health card. My wife’s bill is lot higher than what I can afford. We still try to manage though.
Thank you. I hope everything goes well for you guys. But my partner has same situation for Health Care. I received AOR last November. But AOR is not enough for health card. We need to receive eligibility letter to get health card in Ontario.

Reactions: Star55

Sysnco

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
I applied for PR online on 2nd Aug 2024. The application is only for myself, and I live in Toronto. I have not received AOR or any communication yet.
Current processing times for Protected persons and convention refugees in Canada: Outside Quebec shows up as 25 months.
Does anyone know if this time is calculated after receiving AOR or from the day the application was submitted?
It’s calculated from the day you send the application online

Reactions: adamkw

Msr60

Feb 24, 2024
Wait for two months. I am sure you will get first response. Sometimes it takes longer time than usual. After submission all we can do is waiting for the response.

Reactions: Arank and adamkw

Arank

Dec 26, 2023
What is P1 and P2 means? I applied 2023 Oct . And got bio metrics January 2024 After that nothing. What is next step.